Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

THINGS ONLY WOMEN CAN DO - HOW MANY CAN YOU DO??????

Started by Cassi, March 05, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

When Cosmo ran across a "Top 10: Things Only Men Can Do" list from Askmen.com, we knew we had to post our own rebuttal. Behold, our list of 21 things only chicks can do.

1. Get pregnant: Sure, guys contribute but they'll never get as close (literally!) as we get to our own babies.

2. Fake it: Cue the famous scene from When Harry Met Sally. Enough said.

3. Ask for directions: We have no problem pulling over and asking for help. Consulting the GPS doesn't count either, boys.

4. Look sexy while sipping fruity cocktails: What guy do you know can look hot with a pink drink in his hand? Oh, and by the way, we look damn good drinking beer too.

5. Live longer: It's a fact, women live five to ten years longer than men. Plenty of time to take a few more vacations, have a few more orgasms, and maybe hook another hubby.

Next: Multiple orgasms and more...

Why Don't You, cos0506whydontyou005
6. Have multiple orgasms: No need for us to wait and, um, reload.

7. Multitask: We can talk to our BFF on the phone, while watching America's Next Top Model and doing lunges. No sweat.

8. Get a new last name: Or just drop it all together, la Fergie and Madonna.

9. Wear skirts: They keep us sooo much cooler in the summer than men's shorts. Plus, a hot mini is sure to score us a few free drinks at the bar.

10. Get out of a speeding ticket: A little smile and a "Sorry, officer" is all it takes to get off scot-free.

Next: Dance-floor moves and more

11. Become a cougar, not a dirty old man: Sure, the idea of an older man sounds hot, but the reality is often a skeezy shmuck. Cougars, however, are fierce. Like: Demi Moore.

12. Wing it on the dance floor...convincingly: Guys will be so busy checking out your shaking booty, they won't even notice you're not a great dancer.

13. Wear high-heels: They add four inches to our height and make our legs look fab.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kylo

3, 7, 8 (and 9 and 13 technically... although I would probably only do so at gun point or in drama class). I have lost my ability to do the rest.

10 being the one I miss the most.

Can still multitask like a demon, though. I can listen to two conversations at once and keep up, which is strange.

But I have indeed lost the ability to look-sexy-doing-almost-anything. Especially dancing. Like most guys I prop up the wall or the bar, not the dancefloor. On pain of death.   
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Kylo on March 05, 2018, 04:51:27 PM
But I have indeed lost the ability to look-sexy-doing-almost-anything. Especially dancing. Like most guys I prop up the wall or the bar, not the dancefloor. On pain of death.

I dunno, I kinda picture you having the mysterious, brooding thing going on. Like David Boreanaz as Angel.

That can look very sexy.

Uhh... did I just say that out loud? Um... I'll just... yeah... *makes a quick exit*
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Christy Lee

Quote from: Cassi on March 05, 2018, 01:44:14 PM
When Cosmo ran across a "Top 10: Things Only Men Can Do" list from Askmen.com, we knew we had to post our own rebuttal. Behold, our list of 21 things only chicks can do.

1. Get pregnant: Sure, guys contribute but they'll never get as close (literally!) as we get to our own babies.

Nope cant do that

Yeah, sure

3. Ask for directions: We have no problem pulling over and asking for help. Consulting the GPS doesn't count either, boys.

Not a big people person, so i would rather just use the GPS, but have asked for directions in the past

4. Look sexy while sipping fruity cocktails: What guy do you know can look hot with a pink drink in his hand? Oh, and by the way, we look damn good drinking beer too.

I dont drink

5. Live longer: It's a fact, women live five to ten years longer than men. Plenty of time to take a few more vacations, have a few more orgasms, and maybe hook another hubby.

Hope so

Yes, i can

7. Multitask: We can talk to our BFF on the phone, while watching America's Next Top Model and doing lunges. No sweat.

Yep, always

I mean,  you could always get an ALIAS, 

9. Wear skirts: They keep us sooo much cooler in the summer than men's shorts. Plus, a hot mini is sure to score us a few free drinks at the bar.

I love skirts, i havent worn one for awhile and never in public but yes

10. Get out of a speeding ticket: A little smile and a "Sorry, officer" is all it takes to get off scot-free.

idk....

11. Become a cougar, not a dirty old man: Sure, the idea of an older man sounds hot, but the reality is often a skeezy shmuck. Cougars, however, are fierce. Like: Demi Moore.

Sure? why not...

12. Wing it on the dance floor...convincingly: Guys will be so busy checking out your shaking booty, they won't even notice you're not a great dancer.

13. Wear high-heels: They add four inches to our height and make our legs look fab.

I dont dance, and ive never tried high heels
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Cassi

I haven't worn heels yet myself either but weirdly enough since beginning HRT I tend to dance around the house (according to my daughter) if I have music on.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TonyaW

There is nothing that stops a man from changing their last name when getting married so that doesn't belong on the list. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on March 06, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

There is nothing that stops a man from changing their last name when getting married so that doesn't belong on the list. 

There's a few that really don't apply, but did this for funj........................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Lady Sarah

I wonder how well this would apply:

Make a meal (not just a snack) without making a mess. I've always kidded around, saying "this is why men cook outside, not in the house". Phillip makes such a mess, it takes an hour or more to wash the dishes, scrub the counters and stove, and the sweep and mop the kitchen, even when he cooks outside.

When I cook, it takes less than 5 minutes for cleanup.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Lady Sarah on March 06, 2018, 04:43:33 PM
I wonder how well this would apply:

Make a meal (not just a snack) without making a mess. I've always kidded around, saying "this is why men cook outside, not in the house". Phillip makes such a mess, it takes an hour or more to wash the dishes, scrub the counters and stove, and the sweep and mop the kitchen, even when he cooks outside.

When I cook, it takes less than 5 minutes for cleanup.

Good point Lady Sarah!
I enjoy cooking but don't like cleaning up so try to clean up as I go.  IE, daughter suggested we (meaning me) cook some chicken in a crock pot.  Peeled and chopped spuds, garlic and then chicken. 

:)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Cassi on March 06, 2018, 12:35:11 PM
There's a few that really don't apply, but did this for funj........................
I knew that and I was writing some other stuff in my reply but I got distracted by this faint sound of someone yelling "I love mayo"

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TonyaW on March 06, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
I knew that and I was writing some other stuff in my reply but I got distracted by this faint sound of someone yelling "I love mayo"

LMPAO - Laughing My Perky Ass Off :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Mary1

Quote from: TonyaW on March 06, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

So funny

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

•  

Mary1

Quote from: Mary1 on March 06, 2018, 09:44:27 PM
So funny

Mayo again

•  

Cassi

Come on now Mary!

What do you think they do at the Mayo Clinic????? Duh.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

sarah1972

Well... unfortunately no.

Yes.

Yes, I ask. But also prefer GPS...

Ha! Or a Mojito :-)

The way I live, i doubt it. But i hope...

Next: Multiple orgasms and more...

Yep.

Yes, but I was able to do that long before I transitioned. Guess that should have been a sign.

Men do that too. All my brothers in law took the names of their spouses...

Oh yes! Learned that last summer. so much cooler then shorts. Love it! Right now it is sweater dresses. 

Never tried that (never had to yet to my big surprise)

Ha.. the first time I was asked out after starting transition was by a guy half my age. I did not buy into it, but i felt like a cougar :D

Good to know. Now I can dance more relaxed and freely :D (just need to finally get some curves and a booty)

Yes. Every day. Anything below 2 inches is considered "flats". Even my day-today-wear booties are 2 inches. Up to 5 inches for an entire long work day... But I am also saying: Give me another 2 years and I may be over it (or not). I would guess 75% of my shoes have some heel...

•  

Cassi

I heard somewhere that theorically a fertilized egg could be placed in a man's stomach and that the fetus could grow.  Might be BS or Outer Limits but a thought and a C-Section delivery?

Pretty good responses!!!!

I never was really into dancing or singing prior to HRT and now my daughter tells everyone I'm dancing all over the house.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Natsuki Kuga

I've talked my way out of tickets as a guy. Even as a drunk guy.

Despite how hard so many ninnies try to deny it, white male privilege does exist, and it is f*cking awesome.

I didn't start to get the really comically over-the-top benefits until I had a little salt and pepper thing going on in my beard, but cripes. You can get away with anything.

Ima hate giving that up.
  •  

Lady Sarah

How about the point that women can do repair projects, and still have the energy to put everything back where it belongs? Guys I know (all of the guys I know) will leave all their tools, extension cords, and miscellaneous parts where they were using them. In some cases, the grass would grow up around the mess, and then the guys use that as an excuse to not now the lawn.
Phillip says "that's what I got you for, to clean up after me". But, heaven forbid if I forget to put away one screw. He'll make a big deal out of it, and make me drop whatever I am doing, to go put it away.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 05, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
I haven't worn heels yet myself either but weirdly enough since beginning HRT I tend to dance around the house (according to my daughter) if I have music on.

My wife has endured me dancing anytime there's music....anywhere ......forever. 
She calls it chugalin'!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Lady Sarah on March 06, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
How about the point that women can do repair projects, and still have the energy to put everything back where it belongs? Guys I know (all of the guys I know) will leave all their tools, extension cords, and miscellaneous parts where they were using them. In some cases, the grass would grow up around the mess, and then the guys use that as an excuse to not now the lawn.
Phillip says "that's what I got you for, to clean up after me". But, heaven forbid if I forget to put away one screw. He'll make a big deal out of it, and make me drop whatever I am doing, to go put it away.

I guess we can count that as a symptom of MDS, or Male Disorganization Syndrome?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •