Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

ARE YOU A TRUE FEMALE - THE ULITMATE TEST!

Started by Cassi, March 05, 2018, 01:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sydney_NYC

It's a center of gravity thing as women have a lower center of gravity mostly to do with muscle distribution. Even before HRT, I could lift the chair in this test. My uncle first showed me this in 1989 and only my female cousin, her mom and I could do it. He, my male cousin and his male friend couldn't do it and was shocked I could do it. Now he knows why, LOL.
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Kylo

I can't. I keep falling forward at the last moment after I pick it up.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Cassi

Thought it would be fun to see if I could do it now and while relatively budding, I seem to be able to do it now.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

MollyPants

I just about manage it but it took quite a few goes.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Way cool!  Tell your doctor to up your HRT meds so you can pass this test, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Cassi! What fun!  Picked it up and stood up with ease!

Your transistor sister, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 07, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
Cassi! What fun!  Picked it up and stood up with ease!

Your transistor sister, Jess

Have no further doubts!!!!! :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Lady Sarah

Never tried it before transition, but can now. Which reminds me of something a long time ago. Out in the lake, a guy and I were having a shoving contest. He could not budge me, but I could knock him down easily. He wondered why my center of gravity could be so good in the water with a sandy bottom. Then, in that sand, I found a set of keys I lost 2 weeks prior.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Lady Sarah on March 07, 2018, 06:42:18 PM
Never tried it before transition, but can now. Which reminds me of something a long time ago. Out in the lake, a guy and I were having a shoving contest. He could not budge me, but I could knock him down easily. He wondered why my center of gravity could be so good in the water with a sandy bottom. Then, in that sand, I found a set of keys I lost 2 weeks prior.

Must have been Kismet!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

No problem for me, only took 1 try it was fun
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Julia1996

I can do this easily but my boyfriend, dad and brother can't. I really enjoyed watching them try and get irritated because they couldn't do it. Of course being guys they couldn't just accept that they couldn't do it and kept trying to figure out the "trick" which just made me laugh harder. Finally Tristan decided it really must have something to do with the hips and Tyler said " yeah, Julia's butt is getting kind of wide". Wide??!!! Forget picking up the chair, he almost got hit with it. My butt is NOT wide!! If anything it's perky.😔
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Good morning!

Glad ya didn't whack them with the chair!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •