Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Ezra_U, March 07, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ezra_U

Hello everyone!

I've known I've been transgender for quite a few years but have only recently tried reaching out to support groups and forums. I've unfortunately had some very bad experiences with groups and even conferences so I'm hoping that this is a good place to get advice!

I mostly decided to join this forum because my parents have finally agreed to start my transitioning. For example, we're going to try to get a legal name change this summer before I go to college. We're also looking into starting hormones. Getting to know what transitioning is like would help me prepare.

I'm happy to meet you guys!
  •  

V M

Hi Ezra  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Ezra_U on March 07, 2018, 09:10:47 PM
Hello everyone!

I've known I've been transgender for quite a few years but have only recently tried reaching out to support groups and forums. I've unfortunately had some very bad experiences with groups and even conferences so I'm hoping that this is a good place to get advice!

I mostly decided to join this forum because my parents have finally agreed to start my transitioning. For example, we're going to try to get a legal name change this summer before I go to college. We're also looking into starting hormones. Getting to know what transitioning is like would help me prepare.

I'm happy to meet you guys!

Hello Ezra,  and WELCOME to Susan's Place. It is nice to meet you.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others about your transition and to read about other's transition and their trials, tribulations, and successes in their transition journey. You won't have to worry about having a bad experience with this site.

It is terrific that your parents support your choice to transition... that can be a rare thing for many that want to transition.   

You might find that you will make some new friends here if you desire. 
Please come in and get involved at your own pace.
Again, Welcome.
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •