Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Indecision is a terrible thing

Started by Devlyn, June 09, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Children are given choices. Adults make decisions.

When I was young and had a big day, it might end with one of these, and I had to make a  choice: chocolate eclair or strawberry shortcake?

Today I had a big day and wanted it to end with one of these. I'm an adult, I didn't make a choice, I decided to have both.  ;D

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Devlyn on June 09, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

When I was young and had a big day, it might end with one of these, and I had to make a  choice: chocolate eclair or strawberry shortcake?

Today I had a big day and wanted it to end with one of these. I'm an adult, I didn't make a choice, I decided to have both.  ;D

Devlyn:   Right on... you and I are on the same wavelength about these kinds of things.
I was invited out to dinner at a friend's home last week and for dessert the hostess had made 2 pies, 1 apple, and one cherry.   It only took me a split second to ask her if I could have a slice of each... 
...that was the correct thing to do for sure....   delicious!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Devlyn on June 09, 2018, 08:08:28 PM

Such decisions are the evidence of adulthood. I applaud your mature wisdom.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

steph2.0

Indecision may - or may not - be my problem.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I'd flip a coin as to which to eat first after ordering both.
But I would try to save some of both for later.  Still need to watch the calories.

However, that watching sometimes is limited to seeing the food enter my mouth.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •