Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

FFS/Procedure Advice

Started by Aliiii:), March 21, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aliiii:)

Hello!

I am just starting my transitioning journey as a male to female transgender. I have looked into facial feminization surgery, and I would like advice and opinions on what I should look into for feminizing my face. I have no had any facial surgery before and I haven't recieved hormones yet but I will soon.

Thanks for any and all output!
Link to picture:
https://gyazo.com/12c1bac71ebc449c70e0081d264c91bf
  •  

Allison S

Hi welcome! Well you're lucky you look very feminine already. From your pic I would think you're on hormones already. Not sure I can say what surgeries you need because I can't tell if need any. Maybe it's different in person? I know my nose, brow bossing, jaw and chin are my problem areas. I'm expecting the surgeon I choose will agree with me..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Hello Aliiii, I see that you are new here and may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances. 
Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with the issues that you brought up in your introduction posting. 

WELCOME to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others about your transition and to read about others transitions and their trials, tribulations, and successes in their transition journey. 
It is nice that you have signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have a successful moment in your journey you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. You might even find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace.  Be sure to look at the Links that I posted below, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Oh, and another thing Aliiii, It would be great if you could go to the Introductions  Forum and let the other members here see that you have joined Susan's Place .....   and be able to contribute more to your discussions.   
Please get involved as much or as little as you want.   Lots of friendly people here ready to hear your story and they will tell you their story.....  mutually beneficial for sure.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Aliiii:)

Hello!

Thank you for the recommendations Alaskan Danielle! I have also posted there! And I am reading the posts mentioned.

Also Allison S, thank you so much! I am definitely getting my forehead done at minimum but I am glad that you were able to take the time to review and inform me of your struggles as well. I'm sure you're beautiful, inside and out. Regardless of where we end up, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks everyone for your replies!
  •