Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

If You Had One Wish...

Started by Julie Marie, March 17, 2007, 01:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you had one wish to feminize one thing about you which would you choose?

Voice
22 (15.6%)
Face
19 (13.5%)
Bone Structure
34 (24.1%)
Genitalia
47 (33.3%)
Hair
7 (5%)
Breasts
12 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 90

StrykerXIII

Definitely my voice. Every time I open my mouth, I'm reminded of how irreparably deep it is...I can't stand it. I wouldn't really necessarily even want it to be female...just something I could tweak and adjust to pass as female, instead of sounding like freakin' Barry White. Puberty hit me like a freight train...
To strive to reach the apex of evolution is folly, for to achieve the pinnacle is to birth a god.

When the Stryker fires, all turn to dust in its wake.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: StrykerXIII on March 14, 2015, 02:43:46 AM
Definitely my voice. Every time I open my mouth, I'm reminded of how irreparably deep it is...I can't stand it. I wouldn't really necessarily even want it to be female...just something I could tweak and adjust to pass as female, instead of sounding like freakin' Barry White. Puberty hit me like a freight train...

Funny that, I have/had a deep Liverpool/Irish voice, I NEVER passed on the phone. I practiced and have changed my pitch and vocal expression, I bought a cheap voice recorder and practiced; now? Unless I get excited, my voice is fine. But it is practice. laying in bed reading a book out loud, changing, modulating, trying, never crying but keeping going.

We are strong women, we can do anything.
  •  

mac1

With the correct genitals I could be confident presenting as a woman no matter how I looked otherwise even with an "M" on my driver's license; and even in public restrooms, changing rooms, or locker/shower rooms. If questioned I could challenge them by claiming to have the correct genitals. What would they do then? Could they really prosecute me?

I could even be confident presenting as male when necessary to do so as not having male genitals would not be considered a problem for others even in public restrooms, changing rooms, or locker/shower rooms.
?
  •  

Cindi Jones

Wow, is this an old thread! I remember Julie! She was very cute.

May I ask for world peace? I know it sounds corny, but seriously if we could all get along, most of us wouldn't have to suffer the humiliation, loss of family, job, whatever. Yes. Can't we just all get along?

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

Daft

Genitals. I want a fully functioning cis penis.

•  

codyfletcher

Being a non transgender male, i would have to say neither of those things, but rather my emotions. During my time overseas and growing up in a rough childhood, i feel like i've lost pretty much my entire feminine side, I literally lack so much emotion than what I used to have. If i could change anything it would definitely be my emotions, and as we all know, emotions are controlled by hormones, so that would be the thing I would change about myself.
Hellooooooo, my names Cody Fletcher, 22 year old Male bisexual blah blah blah. To be honest I'm not really a transgender, but I'm here to be supportive to those that are! Feel free to message me for anything :)
  •  

amber roskamp

my bone structure wouldn't the facial structure also be included lol.
  •  

Lady Smith

I chose genitals because that is the one thing that still upsets me.  I'm too old now for child bearing and it would have been a true gift to have that 35 years ago, but now I'd be content with having the horrible thing gone.
I'm a skinny vegetarian and while I'm tall my bone structure isn't massively male.  Face? - not bothered about that.  I'm more plain than pretty, but that's Ok.  Voice? - now that reminds me while I was still working as a social worker some of the other women clinic staff I worked with asked me what my voice sounded like before.  It was really funny because I had to shift a few mental gears to manage to produce my old voice.  It sounded really strange to hear it again and we all had a good laugh.
I live in a farming district here in New Zealand that was colonised by Norwegian and Dutch immigrants and let me tell you some of the local women here are taller than me and bigger boned so I certainly don't feel that I stand out in any way.
  •  

mac1

Quote from: Lady Smith on March 22, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
I chose genitals because that is the one thing that still upsets me.  I'm too old now for child bearing and it would have been a true gift to have that 35 years ago, but now I'd be content with having the horrible thing gone.
I'm a skinny vegetarian and while I'm tall my bone structure isn't massively male.  Face? - not bothered about that.  I'm more plain than pretty, but that's Ok.  Voice? - now that reminds me while I was still working as a social worker some of the other women clinic staff I worked with asked me what my voice sounded like before.  It was really funny because I had to shift a few mental gears to manage to produce my old voice.  It sounded really strange to hear it again and we all had a good laugh.
I live in a farming district here in New Zealand that was colonised by Norwegian and Dutch immigrants and let me tell you some of the local women here are taller than me and bigger boned so I certainly don't feel that I stand out in any way.
I agree with you.  All of those things would be nice to have and essential for total completeness.  However with the proper genitals I could be confident in most circumstances.  I could respond to any challenge by saying, "Would you like to check my genitals?".
?
  •  

Lady Smith

I knew a post-op girl once who was taunted in the street by some young teenaged males and she promptly rounded on them, lifted her skirt and showed them what she had.  The drop jaw wide-eyed expressions on the faces of the young teenagers were priceless apparently.
  •  

JayceeTG

If I had one wish it would to have a Vagina rather than a penis, if that was the only thing I had that was feminie then I would be very happy.
  •  

mac1

Female genitals would be my first wish.
?
  •  

TonyaW

My height.  I'm 6'3" which makes it hard to find clothes that fit and no matter how good my  make up, etc might be, draws extra attention.  And right now I'm trying to get  cozy curling up by a fire in my yoga pants and a I just don't fit in the damn chair.

Of course if I had been born with a  vagina that wouldn't matter

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Amanda_Combs

I would want a female torso.  If I just had a perfect hourglass shape, it would be easier to wear whatever clothes I want and as long as I keep quite, I don't think anyone would gender me male.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Higher, faster, further, more
  •  

Lily Rose

Quote from: StrykerXIII on March 14, 2015, 02:43:46 AM
instead of sounding like freakin' Barry White.

LMAO please forgive but i know the feeling. do not think i do, however couple times i have been told this over the phone. must have been exaggerated i hope.

of course i would love all the above. if i only get one, breasts for sure.
"I love you!"
– Lily Anne

"You must unlearn what you have learned."
– Yoda

"The road to success is always under construction."
– Lily Tomlin

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."
– Victor Hugo :icon_headfones:
  •  

KittyKatKiera

That I was never born

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

SeptagonScars

If I had one wish to masculinise one thing... it would be a tough decision, but I'd choose to get male genitals over bone structure, despite my dysphoria being pretty much equally as bad in regards to both of those. Cause sure I'd feel more at ease with narrower hips and wider shoulders/ribcage and wider jaw, but it's not like I could do much with that. It doesn't serve any extra or other physical function what sizes my various bones are. A penis however, generally functions rather differently from a vagina and would therefore most likely have a greater impact on my life. I think I'd have much more use for a genital change than I would for a skeletal change.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

zirconia

As defined medically, the genitalia include both the internal and external organs—so definitely the genitalia. That would give me the entire female endocrine system... and I do wish I could bear children.
  •  

Kylo

Tough call between bone structure (inc. height) and correct working junk.

I think I'd go for the bone structure/height.

As there's no guarantee I'd work anything other than mischief for myself with my junk, but having that male bone structure would never go amiss. 

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •