Types of transgender people

Started by Tracey, March 16, 2018, 02:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna

The Flash

The person that is doing everything at once at record breaking pace. Lol
Opps, that sounds like me
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Stevie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 16, 2018, 05:50:20 PM
We're in the humor section.

Lighten up, Francis.

Just calling it a joke does not make it less hurtful.  Jokes that denigrate other marginalized people or groups  are used as a way to make expressing your prejudices more socially acceptable.  Humor of this type is divisive and has been used to promote and perpetuate racism , misogyny, and homophobia. 

Steph
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Stevie on March 17, 2018, 10:09:18 AM
Just calling it a joke does not make it less hurtful.  Jokes that denigrate other marginalized people or groups  are used as a way to make expressing your prejudices more socially acceptable.  Humor of this type is divisive and has been used to promote and perpetuate racism , misogyny, and homophobia. 

Steph

I know, I saw the "Unsuccessful transwoman" thread.

Thanks for posting.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Kylo

Steph

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Devlyn

Back on topic... ::)

The Denier. Won't accept any advice from anyone, but continually asks for advice. Currently asking for advice, but not taking it.
  •  

Megan.

"El Seriouso" - Treats transition as nothing but serious business, no joy or fun here; no laughing at the back!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

DawnOday

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 16, 2018, 07:23:06 PM
The Conditional Transitioner. Accepts they're transgender but won't do anything about it without a written guarantee that they'll be a runway model after transition.
The Avon Lady. Her makeup goes on the plane as checked baggage. Currently buying moisturizer.
Uncle Fester. Has attended every Pride Fest...ever. Talks about next year's Pride parade on the way home from this year's. Spends most of his spare time removing glitter.

Devlyn... Do you want to say something to me personally?  :-;
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Devlyn

The Trouser. Denounces dresses, skirts, heels, and jewelry as simply overcompensating. Currently in sweat pants and a tee shirt with spaghetti stains.
  •  

Donna

Quote from: kitchentablepotpourri on March 16, 2018, 06:39:15 PM
The FedEx: Accepts they are they are trans on Sunday morning, and shows up at work Monday morning fully transitioned (court ordered name change, shoulder length hair, flawless female voice, completed electrolysis, perfect mannerisms, FFS, SRS, BA, Hip and Butt implants, etc.).

- Because it absolutely positively had to happen overnight!

Love this one 💕💗
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 17, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
The Trouser. Denounces dresses, skirts, heels, and jewelry as simply overcompensating. Currently in sweat pants and a tee shirt with spaghetti stains.
I told you about my dinner in confidence!

•  

Donna

Lol. And I always though the space in the bra between the girls was where the spare food was kept.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Megan.

That's for baked goods; donuts,  pastries, sausage rolls etc...  [emoji16]

•  

Devlyn

You two have inspired me!

The Prepper. Never leaves home without a tent, first aid kit, water purification tablets, and a bra full of food. Currently camping at Cleavage Cave.
  •  

Jessica

The Stuffer.  She is at the beginning of transition and always hungry, uses her bra to hold meals, creating DD's.
Currently at the store for supplies.

BTW Devlyn, I love your new avatar

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

The Non-conformist. Doesn't like chocolate. Not to be trusted.  :laugh:
  •  

Donna

The reflectionist
Can't get past a mirror, car window or shiny thing without checking out the reflection which is usually perfect, except when viewed in a toaster or kettle.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Donna

The visionary
Sees all the wonderful looking ladies here and want to look just like them all.
Usually simultaneously
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Cassi

The Neophyte - one who has recently come to terms with one's self and begun HRT and hangs all on the threads of those who have gone on before (HRT not death).
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

The scared bunny.  New to everything.
Currently being welcomed at Susan's Place

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Allison S

Steph

Sad part is being a non passable transwoman IS the punch line. But it's okay to try to bring others down who work hard to achieve what they feel is their true body image (yes, I'm still stuck on the surgeries, no I never had any myself).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•