Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Funny experience in restroom.....

Started by mako9802, April 30, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mako9802

A couple of weeks ago I went in the men's restroom to use the restroom (I haven't begun living full time) I was at the sink using the mirror to tie my wrap scarf on my head...thats my go to around town look.  Okay so this guy comes in he pauses he was like "Am I in the right room"? I was like yes....funny thing is he didn't believe it this man left the bathroom and was like I"I don't want to get in trouble" ...That to me is one hell of a male fail I mean I was otherwise dressed in men's clothes.  It felt real good too I may add.  Anyone had any similar situation?
  •  

Doreen

Quote from: mako9802 on April 30, 2018, 07:33:17 PM
A couple of weeks ago I went in the men's restroom to use the restroom (I haven't begun living full time) I was at the sink using the mirror to tie my wrap scarf on my head...thats my go to around town look.  Okay so this guy comes in he pauses he was like "Am I in the right room"? I was like yes....funny thing is he didn't believe it this man left the bathroom and was like I"I don't want to get in trouble" ...That to me is one hell of a male fail I mean I was otherwise dressed in men's clothes.  It felt real good too I may add.  Anyone had any similar situation?

I always used the toilet (not urinal) 'before'.. but the last time I was there I had every dude in the restroom (there were 3) staring at me.  I just went in, closed the door, and left after finishing.  That was 25 years ago, last time I did that.
  •  

sarah1972

Ha! Yes! Toronto City Airport. I had three men walk in, seeing me and walked right back out apologizing. I was wearing ambiguous cloths that day and I could have easily gone both ways. I also had a Janitor once try to tell me I am walking into the wrong bathroom. He was completely confused when I stepped to the urinals.... Admittedly I was wearing my skinny jeans, pink sneakers and a female top that day. A few weeks later I did get refused the men's room entirely, so I had no choice and use the ladies room. Very busy place and one with a "bathroom attendant" handing you towels... Fancy!

And yes, it felt great every time :-) It is really funny, for a some time I had more success passing when I did not try too hard then fully dressed with makeup. Guess the "trying" part gave me away quite a bit.

Good luck on your journey - this is a fantastic start.

•  

barbie

Yes. After facing that kind of incidents, I decided not to use men's.

An interesting moment thereafter was when an aged woman suddenly blocked me in the front of the restroom when I finished and walked out. It was in San Diego, and she commented that I am very tall. Yes. People there were friendly and talkative.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Doreen

Quote from: barbie on May 01, 2018, 02:53:40 PM
Yes. After facing that kind of incidents, I decided not to use men's.

An interesting moment thereafter was when an aged woman suddenly blocked me in the front of the restroom when I finished and walked out. It was in San Diego, and she commented that I am very tall. Yes. People there were friendly and talkative.

barbie~~

I'm 6'2 and get the tall comment, or basketball player, or legs that go on for miles comment almost every time I'm out.  To be noted, if they're commenting on how tall you are for a girl, it generally means they do see you as a girl.  Just a quickie fyi :)  Its when guys think they're being cute about it it gets annoying & irritating.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Doreen on May 01, 2018, 03:24:18 PM
I'm 6'2 and get the tall comment, or basketball player, or legs that go on for miles comment almost every time I'm out.  To be noted, if they're commenting on how tall you are for a girl, it generally means they do see you as a girl.  Just a quickie fyi :)  Its when guys think they're being cute about it it gets annoying & irritating.

Yes. I also noticed it. Some men seem to think it is provocative for tall women to wear high heels. When I wear flat heels, some women comment I look 'cute', but too tall with high heels. Most women seem to be friendly with other tall women, but many men seem to feel overwhelmed.

Many women at rest room seem to be surpirsed at me simply because of my height, but there are taller women around the world and they certainly have watched them.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Allison S

I read this before but didn't really have anything to add.. Until today. I was at a bus terminal bathroom and a young guy touched my arm and tried to get my attention while I was drying my hands. I noticed he was looking at me before this happened but I didn't think much of it and I just ignore. I don't know what he was trying to do it was weird. I don't know if it has to do with being trans but maybe being perceived as feminine. It's an adjustment for sure.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Charlie Nicki

Yes this happened to me like 2 months ago. I talked about it in my thread, it was almost the exact same situation. Guy opened the door, saw me washing my hands, went back to check if it was the right bathroom, said out loud in disbelief "the men's bathroom??" And never came in. All of it while I was wearing male clothes and not a drop of makeup or anything feminine.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jin

Aren't some people confused?
I use the mens or womens whichever feels more comfortable in a given situation.
I have been standing at a urinal with my skirt hiked up and panties down. I get funny looks and guys hurry to get out.
The most natural experiences were in SE Asia where there is only ONE choice. Men and women both use the same facility, just like at home.
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •