Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Does a List of GCS Surgeons or Programs Exist?

Started by BrittanyLianne, March 18, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrittanyLianne

First things first, please forgive me if this question has already been covered in great depth and feel free to direct me to any threads or external resources that apply, but after reading and searching and reading even more, I cannot find a good, comprehensive list of reputable GCS surgeons, particularly those in North America. (My insurance will only cover in the US, I believe.)

Its obvious there are more doing this than I ever imagined, and the "Rock Stars" are easily found (Bowers, McGinn, Meltzer, etc), but I am a researcher by nature so I always try to gather as much information as possible when making a decision. Since this is the most important decision I will likely ever make it definitely seems worth asking for your help. :)

Within this forum I have seen many names I've never seen before, but it has been a onesy, twosey kind of thing and gets overwhelming rather quickly. Has anyone collected these in one place, or can we, please?

I am very grateful for any and all help you can provide,

Brittany
  •  

Devlyn

We collect as many as we can into the Links Directory. https://www.susans.org/links/Healthcare//

The Wiki Staff also runs a listing. https://www.susans.org/wiki/List_of_surgeons

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

BrittanyLianne

Those are both WONDERFUL! Thank you so very much for your quick reply, Devlyn. I am still acclimating to Susan's (this is WONDERLAND as far as I'm concerned) and had not made it to either area yet.
You never know what you don't know, right?! :D

Thank you again for your help.
Grateful hugs right back to you,

Brittany
  •  

Devlyn

You're welcome. A lot of those listings were added by people just like you, so if you discover anything, let someone on the Staff know and you'll be helping the next person that needs information.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •