Started by lovelessheart, November 20, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelessheart

For the ones that had it ...

Did it help your sensation ?
  •  

Dani

I have not had a revision.

However, any surgery will cut nerves and it takes time for those nerves to grow back, if at all. If more sensation is what you desire, let things heal for a year or two. I have never heard of a surgery to increase sensation without other factors requiring the surgery. Sometimes the loss of sensation is permanent.  :icon_cry:
  •  

lovelessheart

Quote from: Dani on November 21, 2017, 04:41:42 AM
I have not had a revision.

However, any surgery will cut nerves and it takes time for those nerves to grow back, if at all. If more sensation is what you desire, let things heal for a year or two. I have never heard of a surgery to increase sensation without other factors requiring the surgery. Sometimes the loss of sensation is permanent.  :icon_cry:

Hi . I've had Srs back in 2015 . I can orgasm and all . The sensation is putter vagina . Some spots I just can't feel . Which leaves me to believe I have scar tissue . I know my clit has been covered by scar tissue but I can feel it . Now I'm completely closed as well, but I feel sensation down there still .. weird
  •  

TinaVane

Glad to see you back on here  loveless from the last time we spoke in the inbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C'est Si Bon
  •  

Rachel

I am about to have revision surgery with Dr. McGinn. She explained every time we have surgery it is balancing the good with some negative.

For example, forehead lowering and scalp numbness. GCS and nerves bein cut, most reconnecting.

The type of reconstructive surgery I will have will most likely result in some nerve loss. the lower part of my vagina is scar tissue. It hurts badly when I dilate. I will have a skin graft. I will lose the painful scar tissue but will I receive a fully feeling pain free vagina bottom? I will have labiaplasty, same thing.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

TinaVane

Quote from: lovelessheart on November 21, 2017, 07:39:20 AM

Hi . I've had Srs back in 2015 . I can orgasm and all . The sensation is putter vagina . Some spots I just can't feel . Which leaves me to believe I have scar tissue . I know my clit has been covered by scar tissue but I can feel it . Now I'm completely closed as well, but I feel sensation down there still .. weird
I know a girl whom just had revision surgery by dr Stiller in Washington state. Her first surgery was in Mexico [emoji1166] she said few years back. From her Facebook post she seem thrilled but it's been a lil over a week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C'est Si Bon
  •