Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Shoe size on T??

Started by blackcat, April 15, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcat

I read somewhere on the internet that your SHOE SIZE will go up?? I thought nothing really grew because bones, and fat/muscle just redistributed.

NOT panicking because I have a holographic sneaker addiction, I swear >.>
  •  

Kylo

I don't know, all I know is that I used to be a 5 and 1/2 at 25 years old and now I'm nearly an 8 (which is into the men's sizes).
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

blackcat

Over what period of time did you notice the changes?

There's supposedly a link with smaller feet and higher estrogen production. I'm already a size 9 in women's.  :-\
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Magnus

Yes, it actually can happen. Was a men's 8.5 . . . by 3 months on T, was a men's 9.5. My toes were painfully smashed up to the front.

Your long bones, short bones, and flat bones fuse at different rates (generally in that order). And some of your flat bones actually do not fully fuse/ossify clear to your 30's (if ever).

•  

CursedFireDean

I was a men's 7 pre-T and that was loose (probably could have worn a 6.5). I'm now comfortable in a mens' 8. I went from 7 to 7.5 fairly quickly but the 7.5-8 has taken more like 2 years.

Check me out on instagram @flammamajor
  •  

SeptagonScars

My feet got a bit bigger on T. I had size 6 in women's shoes pre-T. I guess that would be around 4 or 5 in men's sizes if that even exists, as it doesn't seem to be listed. I'm European so looking at some size conversation chart, in EU sizes I mean 36-37. After about a year or two on T my feet required size 39-40 which seems to be roughly 6 or 7 in men's US sizes. But in my country men's shoes in my size don't exist, although I'm fine with buying/wearing women's shoes so it doesn't bother me much.

I always suspected I had higher levels of estrogen before I started taking testosterone, for a number of reasons. I'm 5'6" and while I was still living as a girl before coming out as trans, people kept telling me I had really small feet for my height. I could almost still fit into children's (girl's) shoes in my late teens, they were just one size too small so a bit tight on my toes but wearable for shorter times. I wore them cause they were pink and glittery and I liked that kind of stuff back then, also it was fun.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •