Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Weapons, shooting, guns.

Started by Tracey, March 22, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'Amalie

Quote from: Gertrude on May 30, 2019, 07:32:26 AMNever carry with an empty chamber with a semi auto. It's asking for trouble. With a double action revolver, you can just pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well said!  Good choice.
One shouldn't open the book of another's life and jump in the middle.  I am a woman, I'm a mystery.  I still see and hear who I used to be, who I am, who I'm gonna be. - Richelle
"Where you'd learn do to that, miss?" "Just do it, that's all; ... I got natural talent." "I'll say you do, at that." - Firefly

Devlyn

Quote from: Kay226 on January 29, 2024, 06:52:42 PMWell Devlyn, my shoulder hurts just watching that video. My brother had a shotgun 12ga. We fired some 3 inch magnum rounds and that was enough recoil for me. I shoot pellet guns and I am a decent shot. My pellet guns are for shooting aluminum cans not for protection.

Kay

The largest caliber I've sent downrange is .50, the famous M2 Browning "Ma Deuce" ....but that's not shoulder fired.

A friend of mine had a .444 Marlin, we split a box of twenty rounds and fired ten each. Lovely gun.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: Kay226