Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Penis size question

Started by Lucca, May 25, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucca

I was looking at an illustrated diagram on how to tuck, and the penis in it was long enough that it looked it came close to protruding out the back end. When I tried it, I could barely get it to go between my legs at all, because it just wasn't that long. When not erect, it's usually between one and two inches. Apparently, the average penis size is between 2.8 and 3.9 inches, so do I just have an incredibly small penis?

Hey, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious, because I've never really given my genital size much thought before, and other people with male genitalia who are trying to hide it seem to act like theirs are a lot more in the way than I'm imagining mine would be.
  •  

Randi

There is a big difference between flaccid size and fully erect size.  Showers or Growers they say.

In my prime, as a male, mine was a fully 8 1/2 inches when fully erect.  Now after 10 years of HRT it has reverted to the size it was when I was seven years old.  It very seldom gets erect, and doesn't stay that way for long.

I'm perfectly fine with that as I no longer have any claim to being male.  While it was fun pleasing women with my penis, I always somehow envied them.

Randi

•  

DawnOday

Tucking is not a problem. Concealing my size 15 feet is. Imagine impressing people with your foot size and then drop the drawers to find your pants are playing find the sausage. False advertising.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Eryn T

Lucca, I mean if the average is between a certain length, then there's going to be some bigger and some smaller. 

I think fully erect I'm about 7 maybe? I don't know, I haven't been erect in a long time lol

There are many ways to tuck, I took a couple tips from various videos, including one from Melody Delano who I follow on Twitter. 

Anyway, the 2 methods I love(and one basically seems to almost require not going to the bathroom AND having a more flaccid penis)

I don't get to do the small one much, but after HRT, maybe I can do it more easily! ANyway

1 method: After pushing your testies up there, if your penis is small enough, you can actually point the tip down and wrap it from both sides with your sac's skin.  Doing this you can actually give the literal shape of a real vagina(I think, anyway) and then take one of those tegaderm adhesive patches and slap it on- presto pussy!

2 method: The method I use 99% of the time though is basically after pushing your testies up, then hold them there with 2 fingers on one hand, split across your shaft. ANd then I grab whichever part of the sac that feels like its from the lowest point while standing, and pull it back toward my ass, tight. After that, I can release my fingers because the sac is so tight that the testies can't re-descent into it, then while holding the sac, I take the shaft and pull it back from the tip and do the same. Once it's in that position, I squeeze my legs together, release my hands(so I can pull up my panties) and that's how I tuck without tape or a gaff or anything. 

Works really well for me.  The one requiring a more flaccid or smaller penis is alot more fun to do/have, I think, but the downside is can't pee with it.
Looking to make and keep friends! Spreading the love, now that I can truly love myself!

Transition Blog: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,237152.msg2131598.html#msg2131598

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd5cx6Iok3BQYrGwdYbVqWA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_TransGaming_
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Lucca on May 25, 2018, 05:25:19 PMso do I just have an incredibly small . . . ?

Lucca if small and always flaccid Count Your Blessings! Been tucking for years 24/7 and can do so, under normal underwear, without even touching "it"! Truly do think *diminutive size* with testes receded is large part of reason was never really interested in GCS . . .

Was on Casodex a long time still orgasmic functional I suppose (lol haven't "tested" lately) as long as I treat it more "clitoris like" rather than a "penetrative weapon;D  ;)
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

KathyLauren

I am not sure if you are on HRT yet.  I am guessing not. 

HRT typically reduces the size considerably.  Mine is about half its former size.  Having small 'junk' makes tucking easy.  All I do to tuck is wear firm-control briefs.  With the panties on, I could probably pass in a locker room.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Lyric

Yes, control panties can help a lot. I've got a pair I ordered from Victoria's Secrets once that work great, though they were kind of pricey. I find little girl's size yoga shorts work about as well, though. You might have to buy a couple of  sizes to get one that fits, but they're super snug and hold the tuck place quite firmly, leaving a sort of camel toe shape.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Lucca

Mine is still only about 4 inches long when erect, and it also rarely gets erect when I'm not trying to. It's loose enough that I can kinda just shove it backwards, and it would probably look flat unless I was wearing very tight and thin fabric over my junk. I guess I'm just lucky!
  •  

Susan H

Wow, it seems that many here have actually measured their 'parts'.  Can't say that I've ever had a reason to, but just for grins and giggles I'd say mine was about as big around as my little finger, but not quite as long. I haven't had an erection in a few decades, so i wouldn't know about that.
I've been tucking 24/7 for around forty years now. It was difficult to do in my youth, but now it just becomes second nature.
Men I've had relations with seem to have about three times more than me (more or less), But then there seems to be a great variety of sizes out there. Personally I think circumference is more important than length on a man.
  •  

DeniseGrace

I'm with a lot of the other girls. I've shrunken so much after starting HRT there is no worry about having to tuck. I'm guessing Spiro did that, which I no longer have a reason to take.
  •  

Lady Skylar

I have a question about tucking that might seem strange to most, but I'm really desperate for help. Here's my problem and a background of my issues. Because my brain was socially programmed to be in man mode (due to fear of coming out to my family and friends that I was really a woman in my mind) and, plus the fact that I was also married, a few years ago I unfortunately, and honestly now regretfully decided to have a penile implant surgery done. I took the advice of my doctor back then to have the surgery because I could no longer achieve an erection, and when I did have one, I couldn't maintain it long enough to please my wife. Looking back now I just really wish I had been honest and told my wife and the doctor that I really felt that I was a woman then, and that fantasizing about being a woman with men aroused me enough to give me an erection. But like I said fear of outing myself made me silent and keep my secret to myself. Anyway the problem now is, after the implant surgery I went from 8 inches in length to about a little over 5 inches. I lost a lot of girth as well. Although my penis is currently small, and with the fact I just started HRT, I'm expecting that soon I will probably shrink even quite a bit more. Because of these issues I'm facing I can't seem to figure out how to tuck it. The doctor implanted the actual pump valve in my testicles, and the pump valve just won't go up into my scrotum and stay there on its own because the valve is actually kind of large. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with a gaff, and if gaff panties would work with me having a shorter penis and what essentially is like having three testicles? I'm not sure how gaff panties work so I don't know if I should try them or try something else. Maybe someone out there knows a way to hide a man's anatomy that includes man made hardware. Thanks and sorry for the long question.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

mm

You do definitely have a different problem than others wanting to tuck.  For what I know of the surgery you had, you now have tubes in your penis that you can pump a saline solution into to get an erection.  I expect these tubes will determine how much your penis can shrink and how easy it is to bent it into a position to hide it with a gaff or tight panties.  You may want to look into what it takes to remove these parts.
  •  

roseyfox

Reading the answer to this question raise question for me. So like I been on her for two years and my penis hasn't shrunk at all an I have no problem getting hard.
I rather not
  •  

Lady Skylar

Quote from: mm on November 06, 2018, 10:07:22 PM
You do definitely have a different problem than others wanting to tuck.  For what I know of the surgery you had, you now have tubes in your penis that you can pump a saline solution into to get an erection.  I expect these tubes will determine how much your penis can shrink and how easy it is to bent it into a position to hide it with a gaff or tight panties.  You may want to look into what it takes to remove these parts.
I do want it removed but I was thinking the doctors will probably not approve a grs until I've been on HRT for what 2 yrs right? So might as well wait and do it all at the same time.

•  

Lady Skylar

Quote from: roseyfox on November 07, 2018, 01:18:42 AM
Reading the answer to this question raise question for me. So like I been on her for two years and my penis hasn't shrunk at all an I have no problem getting hard.
I just started HRT. I'm only on my 3rd day now. Was supposed to start months ago but kept getting delayed. I lost my size because of the penile implant surgery, not because of the hormone pills. And trust me I lost a lot too lol. I just read all the time that the spiro causes you to shrink quite a bit as well so I'm kind of expecting more loss which I greatly welcome. I just hope that I'm left with I'll be able to hide with ease until I am allowed to get grs.

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Talking about size.

Back before HRT I was a grower. I was a little over 10 inches. I have been on HRT for almost 2 yrs now and am pre op. My "Junk" lmao has shrunk so small that I don't have to tuck anymore and I never get erections(I have tried). My testicles are so small they stay up in their canals and my scrotum has shrunk. My other part looks more like a clit about the size of half of a finger so all I have to do is just pull up my panties and I'm ready to go.

I feel lucky.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Angelic

Quote from: Lucca on May 25, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
I was looking at an illustrated diagram on how to tuck, and the penis in it was long enough that it looked it came close to protruding out the back end. When I tried it, I could barely get it to go between my legs at all, because it just wasn't that long. When not erect, it's usually between one and two inches. Apparently, the average penis size is between 2.8 and 3.9 inches, so do I just have an incredibly small penis?

Hey, I'm not complaining. I'm just curious, because I've never really given my genital size much thought before, and other people with male genitalia who are trying to hide it seem to act like theirs are a lot more in the way than I'm imagining mine would be.

Tucking hurts your balls. I've talked to other transwomen, they say it hurts their balls too. But there is a website that sells underwear for homosexual males (but it would probably work for transwomen too). Their most popular underwear makes your genitals look female. And they have 20 different ones that all act different. So if you have the money maybe try out those see which causes the least amount of pain to your balls.
Intolerables, everywhere...cannot escape them.
  •