News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amberwaves

Quote from: gg on April 21, 2018, 04:11:19 PM
<edit> I started this post then had to redo it. I didn't mean to leave out my descriptions!

These are my most recent pictures. I've been full time since I came out in October of last year. Until that point I'd been on HRT for about four years, and I went on full doses about 1 year ago. I'm terrible at keeping exact dates and times, but that's very close.

I have very large boobs and I hid them and dressed as a guy until just over five months ago. lol. I can't even imagine doing that now. I feel so free now. I used to have to put a binder on even just to check my mail.

I'm going on 54 and I live near Long Beach, California. I live by myself in a trailer with my dog. If anyone is near me, I'd love to have a new friend!

<3

Beautiful.  Great for only a year of full dosage (you did have a head start)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Well, Vegas was fun. I got a lot of compliments on my attire. Stray Cats concert was amazing, Elvira is still hot as ever! 😍 All in all... a good time. 😁

I did get asked if I was "dressed up for an event". To which I had to respond, "no, I am going to the event because this is how I dress". 😂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 23, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
Well, Vegas was fun. I got a lot of compliments on my attire. Stray Cats concert was amazing, Elvira is still hot as ever! 😍 All in all... a good time. 😁

I did get asked if I was "dressed up for an event". To which I had to respond, "no, I am going to the event because this is how I dress". 😂

Well @Harley Quinn  ... It looks like you had a great time in Vegas... you indeed look very, very beautiful.  I love your floral dress and you hair ribbon on your beautiful curly hair...  thanks for posting your very nice pictures, it is a treat to all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 23, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

Well @Harley Quinn  ... It looks like you had a great time in Vegas... you indeed look very, very beautiful.  I love your floral dress and you hair ribbon on your beautiful curly hair...  thanks for posting your very nice pictures, it is a treat to all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you. Indeed I had fun in Vegas. Backstage with a couple of the lounge acts, stage side to Stray Cats, and front row center for Elvira. The dresses were the ice breakers that got me the hook up... then a bit of charm and I was in like Sin. 😂 The icing on the cake was being asked to pose for a few shots at the car show. It was a serious self esteem boost after last week's assault. 😎
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Totally hot Harley 🌡🌡🌡
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 23, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
Totally hot Harley 🌡🌡🌡
Thank you Natalie. I was feeling pretty darn cute. 😊
  •  

Allison S

You all look so great!! Amber, Natalie and Harley
I can't wait to some day "present female" the way I want. I just don't see myself in myself right now... but seeing everyone here helps

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

I Am Jess

Steph, Gina, Rachel, Kristin, Amber, Natalie and everyone else you are all looking fabulous!! 

I had a chance to go to Zuma Beach on Saturday and Sunday.  Here's a couple pictures that are unfiltered where I'm only wearing lipstick in one picture and no other makeup at all.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Harley Quinn

How much sun screen do you go through Jess... Every photo is at the beach or in paradise, and I want to be just like you when I grow up!  Looking great as always.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 23, 2018, 08:08:38 PM
How much sun screen do you go through Jess... Every photo is at the beach or in paradise, and I want to be just like you when I grow up!  Looking great as always.
Me too lol sad part is I'm already "grown up" so yeah, pretty sad for me

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Allison S on April 23, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

what are you, 20?  You got years to go girl!
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 23, 2018, 08:13:06 PM
what are you, 20?  You got years to go girl!
I'm closer to 30 than 20. People younger than me go on vacations with their partners/spouses! Sometimes it feels like life isn't fair..but that's not the point of this thread
Jess we wish we were at the beach in bikinis with u [emoji4]

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 23, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

Oh @Allison you have lots of time you are still young, I will be 35 in 31 days  so and I have not been traveling either but I hope to once I pay all my tax debt. Your time will come :) And I totally think you look great now to post pics in here I still think you are going to be a Hottie  :D
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 23, 2018, 10:38:20 PM
Oh @Allison you have lots of time you are still young, I will be 35 in 31 days  so and I have not been traveling either but I hope to once I pay all my tax debt. Your time will come :) And I totally think you look great now to post pics in here I still think you are going to be a Hottie  :D
I'm shocked you say that after seeing my profile/side view of my face. Literally a neanderthal [emoji17]

•  

Charlie Nicki

Well, Vegas was fun. I got a lot of compliments on my attire. Stray Cats concert was amazing, Elvira is still hot as ever! [emoji7] All in all... a good time. [emoji16]

I did get asked if I was "dressed up for an event". To which I had to respond, "no, I am going to the event because this is how I dress". [emoji23]
You are so pretty! I love your style.

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 23, 2018, 10:47:24 PM
I'm shocked you say that after seeing my profile/side view of my face. Literally a neanderthal [emoji17]

@Allison
I think you look great I personally see female and one that the old me would check out and flirt with. You are very cute, I think you may need to build up some self esteem, I am not the only one that thinks you look great you are No  neanderthal. I have said before that you looked great in the Halloween costume as cat woman you made that costume look great you. I really truly think you look great you have this sweet look to you. I still say you look like Kate from NCIS and I thought she was Hot. Do I have to go down to NYC and take you out to show you I will if I have to...
  •  

gg

Quote from: I Am Jess on April 23, 2018, 06:20:30 PM
Steph, Gina, Rachel, Kristin, Amber, Natalie and everyone else you are all looking fabulous!! 

I had a chance to go to Zuma Beach on Saturday and Sunday.  Here's a couple pictures that are unfiltered where I'm only wearing lipstick in one picture and no other makeup at all.

Hi Jess!

Looks like we are almost neighbors! I'm near Long Beach.

Looking fabulous, Jess.

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

gg

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 23, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
Totally hot Harley 🌡🌡🌡

Fantastic pictures. You have such beautiful skin, lips, hair...  I love your glasses...  and your outfits. Very beautiful. You have a very classic and classy look. You remind me of a 1940's era beauty, and that's like my favorite style. I can't pull it off at all, but you sure do!

"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: gg on April 23, 2018, 11:55:37 PM
Fantastic pictures. You have such beautiful skin, lips, hair...  I love your glasses...  and your outfits. Very beautiful. You have a very classic and classy look. You remind me of a 1940's era beauty, and that's like my favorite style. I can't pull it off at all, but you sure do!
Thank you. I have been infatuated with the glamour and romance of the 1940s all my life. They had such a classy approach to sexy.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great girls. Love the red lip Harley. Very cute

•