Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyaW

I'd be flattered if they asked, but pretty sure I wouldn't do Playboy.  I picked this one

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: emma-f on July 07, 2018, 03:45:29 PM
Thanks hun. Funnily enough looked at an FFS surgeon in San Francisco and I'm sure it was your happy and familiar face I saw on the website. You're looking fab by the way

Em

Hey Emma!...

Dr Deschamps-Braly is highly recommended if you decide to move forward with anything surgical... You mentioned masseter muscle to Barbie... One of my procedures with Dr D-B was masseter muscle reduction... of everything I did I think the chin/jaw work including the masseter had the most dramatic effect followed closely by the rhino... Feel free to PM if I can answer any questions! You do look gorgeous already though but I know we are all seeking what we want out of this journey!!!!

Onward we go my brave and beautiful sister!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

First... Apologies to all... I couldn't resist!!!.. :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on FlickrUntitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Again... Apologies!!!... I got carried away!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

barbie

Yes. Photo Fun is addictive.

Now this is my Facebook cover photo.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: barbie on July 07, 2018, 10:42:24 PM
Yes. Photo Fun is addictive.

Now this is my Facebook cover photo.

barbie~~

LOVE IT BARBIE!!!! 👍❤️😀

•  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Sarah_P on July 08, 2018, 01:34:44 PM
Going out for a night of... fun.  >:-)

VA-VOOOOM!!! 😀!!!!!  You look awesome Sarah! Hope he night was fun indeed!

Hugs!

A 😀🌻❤️

•  

emma-f

You look great. I love the colour of that dress!
  •  

Sonja

emma-f  Your chin and jaw are perfect IMO, I think you're very pretty and very natural,  If I had to be really really picky - the only thing I can notice is your eyebrows could do with a slight lift (like most of us preFFS). But seriously you look great!

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Sarah_P
Dear Sarah:  My oh my........ you look absolutely terrific... 
... very nice dress, great posture and a wonderful pose!!!! 
A beautiful woman is shown in your picture.

Have fun but be safe...
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

emma-f

Quote from: Sonja on July 08, 2018, 11:10:32 PM
emma-f  Your chin and jaw are perfect IMO, I think you're very pretty and very natural,  If I had to be really really picky - the only thing I can notice is your eyebrows could do with a slight lift (like most of us preFFS). But seriously you look great!

Sonja.

Thank you Sonja - I think like many of us its part paranoia, part the face in the mirror being one that I always hated as being a male face, and part being overcritical. I think a tweak in FFS and I might achieve the remarkable and actually be happy with my face
  •  

josie76

Just a girl on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  ;)

IMG_20180708_163923_886 by Josie H, on Flickr

OK so I may not be HOT like Ashley :o, but me going outside to swim in the pool with the kids.

image by Josie H, on Flickr

Getting ready for my treadmill walk. Hey I know I'm heavy  ::) but I'm down 15lbs since my back surgery!  ;D

Just trying on a dress I ordered.  :-\ ???

IMG_20180503_081359179 by Josie H, on Flickr
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: josie76 on July 09, 2018, 07:47:08 AM
Just a girl on a lazy Sunday afternoon.  ;)

IMG_20180708_163923_886 by Josie H, on Flickr

OK so I may not be HOT like Ashley :o, but me going outside to swim in the pool with the kids.

Getting ready for my treadmill walk. Hey I know I'm heavy  ::) but I'm down 15lbs since my back surgery!  ;D

Just trying on a dress I ordered.  :-\ ???

IMG_20180503_081359179 by Josie H, on Flickr
We don't have to look gorgeous, we only have to look feminine and be happy.

You do both! Nice dress!

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Andi H

Ordered a bunch of new earrings!  Too hot for much clothes lately!!!  I know, not the greatest pics, you'd think I'd have this down by now!
Hope things are well for everybody!!!
Andi[emoji254][emoji259][emoji258][emoji272][emoji177]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

•  

Arianna Valentine

It's not much have my even started get in this pic but I think I've got 3 best pics of me so far here they are lol these are pre-hrt just dressed up for appointments or just because I felt like it lol. And I am loving all the pics we have so many beautiful ladies in here. 

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on July 10, 2018, 10:50:00 AM
It's not much have my even started get in this pic but I think I've got 3 best pics of me so far here they are lol these are pre-hrt just dressed up for appointments or just because I felt like it lol. And I am loving all the pics we have so many beautiful ladies in here. 

I like the first picture the best; you look really pretty, and I love your top! Cute earrings too😊
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Sarah_P

Thanks everyone! It was indeed a great night. Actually, a great weekend!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

barbie

FaceApp is amazing.

You may try it now!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on July 10, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
I like the first picture the best; you look really pretty, and I love your top! Cute earrings too[emoji4]
Thanks lol it's actually a full dress I got at Wal-Mart on clearance for $5 Lol big win on that one here it is fully

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •