Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

I like this picture, despite being in guy mode (minus the bandana-my hair was in the way...). I stopped by to dog sit for a friend Saturday, and she and her husband got me my first set of pearls for my birthday! 😍 I think pearls are my jam.

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

MissyMay2.0

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 27, 2018, 08:09:19 PM
I like this picture, despite being in guy mode (minus the bandana-my hair was in the way...). I stopped by to dog sit for a friend Saturday, and she and her husband got me my first set of pearls for my birthday! 😍 I think pearls are my jam.

That's a cute look Harley, and I like your pearls😊
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Harley Quinn
Looking very pretty and very feminine, girl....
I love how you look with your new necklace!   NICE indeed.
.... yes, for sure pearls are very nice....  earrings to match  ???

Thank you for sharing your picture with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Andi H
Dear Andi: 
You are looking mighty fine in your pictures... and for sure the before and after comparison is amazing and unbelievably great results in your transition journey....
Thank you for sharing your great photos with all of us.

I will be eagerly looking for more updates as you feel so led to post them.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: Andi H on August 26, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Just a day in the life of a woods girl!!  All these years and I'm still dealing with broken machines!!!

Hope you're all well!!

Andi[emoji137]‍♀️[emoji173][emoji883][emoji217][emoji272][emoji258][emoji447]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Andi H

Thanks, Danielle!!
Hugs back to you!!!
Andi[emoji258][emoji259][emoji173][emoji137]‍♀️

•  

josie76

Harley, I don't see any guy mode in that picture! Unless you consider anything besides one of your super cute dresses as being tomboyish.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Arianna Valentine

I like this picture, despite being in guy mode (minus the bandana-my hair was in the way...). I stopped by to dog sit for a friend Saturday, and she and her husband got me my first set of pearls for my birthday! [emoji7] I think pearls are my jam.

Sweetie there is no guy mode there you look completely feminine

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Anastasia E

Yeah.. as others have said, I don't think you have a guy mode  :D You look great.

•  

Dani

Guy mode??? What guy mode is this? The most anyone can call this picture is androgynous, and not very androgynous at that!  :icon_female:
  •  

Donica

What? really? Guy mode? What ever do you mean? I don't see it? You are definitely looking fab girl.

Hugs.
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Andi H on August 26, 2018, 06:27:09 PM
Just a day in the life of a woods girl!!  All these years and I'm still dealing with broken machines!!!

Hope you're all well!!

Andi[emoji137]‍♀️[emoji173][emoji883][emoji217][emoji272][emoji258][emoji447]

I love that top Andi. Looks good.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on August 27, 2018, 08:31:36 PM
That's a cute look Harley, and I like your pearls😊
My favorite jewelry. They're literally amazing with anything!

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 27, 2018, 08:32:12 PM
@Harley Quinn
Looking very pretty and very feminine, girl....
I love how you look with your new necklace!   NICE indeed.
.... yes, for sure pearls are very nice....  earrings to match  ???

Thank you for sharing your picture with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle
Thank you. Those really were my guy clothes.  ::)  I don't have the earrings, but they're on my list. A nice set of pearl studs would complete the look.  With my curls dangly earrings would be a mistake  :D  lol  Now the real trick is matching color to my necklace... pearls are quite difficult to match.

Quote from: josie76 on August 27, 2018, 10:20:06 PM
Harley, I don't see any guy mode in that picture! Unless you consider anything besides one of your super cute dresses as being tomboyish.
🤔 literally my guy clothes from pre-transition. T-shirt, Flannel, jeans... all from the men's section. No shaving, no make-up, and bedhead. I prefer dresses, but my dresses are too nice/impractical for house sitting/pet sitting.

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 27, 2018, 10:29:26 PM
Sweetie there is no guy mode there you look completely feminine

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
I may have to rethink guy mode... I still use the men's room in those clothes.  :laugh:

Quote from: Anastasia E on August 28, 2018, 03:37:42 AM
Yeah.. as others have said, I don't think you have a guy mode  :D You look great.
I may have to rethink "guy mode".  :o

Quote from: Dani on August 28, 2018, 04:12:53 AM
Guy mode??? What guy mode is this? The most anyone can call this picture is androgynous, and not very androgynous at that!  :icon_female:
🤔 I can see androgynous. My baby boobs look kind of large in that picture.  :o

Quote from: Donica on August 28, 2018, 06:55:23 AM
What? really? Guy mode? What ever do you mean? I don't see it? You are definitely looking fab girl.

Hugs.
Donica.
Thank you. I guess I've "made it". Zero effort girl mode. 😎 perma-chick
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

barbie

she and her husband got me my first set of pearls for my birthday! 😍 I think pearls are my jam.

Harley,

You have nice friends.

Yes. A couple once gave me a bottle of perfume as a gift, and later fishnet stockings. They are very supportive of me, whatever I do. One woman once gave me a neck lace as a gift. She is also very supportive.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: barbie on August 28, 2018, 11:38:13 AM
Harley,

You have nice friends.

Yes. A couple once gave me a bottle of perfume as a gift, and later fishnet stockings. They are very supportive of me, whatever I do. One woman once gave me a neck lace as a gift. She is also very supportive.

barbie~~
Thank you Barbie.  My friends are pretty wonderful.  I can't say I'm a fan of fishnets, but purfume and jewelry are always welcomed.  Sounds like you have some very wonderful friends as well.
  •  

GingerVicki

This fabulous thread is truly fabulous.

@Harley Quinn Looking good, but not much of a guy mode :)

@Andi H Your bottom left picture, not the timeline. Oh yea, great smile too.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: gingerViktorKay on August 28, 2018, 01:47:37 PM
This fabulous thread is truly fabulous.

@Harley Quinn Looking good, but not much of a guy mode :)

LOL!  Well, a good sign with GRS coming up in 75 days.
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 28, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
LOL!  Well, a good sign with GRS coming up in 75 days.

OMG!!! Yes it is. Congrats!
  •  

I Am Jess

Saturday was my 2 year vaginaversary!

I celebrated by being ghosted by a guy who was supposed to meet me at the beach.  Oh well, this is what he missed out on.

I followed that up by going to a house warming pool party at a friends house and got to keep rocking my black bikini into the night.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

@tgirlamc  Ashley - You look beautiful in your summer dress!!

but more than that - You have a generous and beautiful heart, you're always encouraging people with your positive and vibrant outlook which I dare say is infectious!

I hope you know that for some people your bright and eternal optimism is the fuel that they need when they're running on empty.

I hope that you know how special and appreciated you are not just to me but to many others!

Your many years spent listening and supporting others is not wasted, many people here have been so successful in finding themselves they seem to have 'flown the coup' as they say - I know because I've looked through many posts and pictures of people long gone and I've seen your posts to them giving them words of encouragement. Maybe more of them could have been more appreciative but that only speaks about them, not you.

You've been helping people for a long time and I think that shows your generous and kind spirit!

Love you always!  ❤️

Sonja
  •  

Allison S

Another dress I had fun trying on but it's maybe more for late fall or winter because the material is like a sweater... Actually now that I think about it I would wear it for new years lol I'm dieting now to lose a bit of tummy [emoji22]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•