Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Yeah, I'd like to get a new Stetson or something nice but nothin' too dressy LOL - The Resistol Bangora Straw Cowboy Hat is your typical work hat - That one's getting pretty trashed but it keeps the sun out of my eyes unless the wind decides to take it LOL

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

VM you're giving Jess a run for her money in the cleavage shot department.

A most fabulous one at that, thanks for sharing.  You look great.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

V M

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on September 05, 2018, 04:46:00 PM
VM you're giving Jess a run for her money in the cleavage shot department.

A most fabulous one at that, thanks for sharing.  You look great.

Thank you, mine are home grown and all natural  :icon_chick:  Figure I may as well show them off after all the years of diligent patience LOL
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Katie Jade

V M , looking gorgeous, kudos and hugz from me

Luv n Hugz (as well)

Katie

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* >:-) >:-) :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: V M on September 05, 2018, 04:55:23 PM
Thank you, mine are home grown and all natural  :icon_chick:  Figure I may as well show them off after all the years of diligent patience LOL
@V M  - Yum! You look fabulous!! Great curves and a pretty face! perfect makeup - excellent balance. Why are you so shy about posting photos? You look fantastic!  My favourite is the last photo because I can see your face more clearly and you look confident & pretty.

/clears_throat You Look Fabulous Darling!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

KathyLauren

@V M, after three years of membership here and seeing only your cowboy hat and legs, it is a pleasure to finally see actual pictures of you.  You look great, hun!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

V M

Thank you Dear Friends for showing me some LOVE  :icon_chick:  Love you all

Hugs

- V M
  •  

Mariah

V M your looking great. It's wonderful to see you share some pictures. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Cindy

@V M
You are looking wonderful Sis!

Wish it was that warm here!!!

•  

Laurie

What is the world coming to???? V M posted pictures of herself and she doesn't look anything like a wooden metal bath tub. Actually looks pretty good. I even told Michelle "V M looks like a girl"!

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Rayna

V M, such great photos. You look confident and fun! Thanks for posting!
Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

Denise

Sunset at Lava Lave beach bar North of Kona Hawaii.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Denise on September 06, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Great pic sweetie!
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: V M on September 05, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
Hi there, I was feeling a bit Fab today so I slapped on a bit of paint and took some pics  :icon_chick:  I would love to hear some comments as to my progress in transitioning but would prefer if folks didn't "Quote" my pics please

Just in case anyone was curious what a V M looked like LOL

Hugs

Very true you were looking "a bit  very fab yesterday...and I bet you still are :)
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

V M

Quote from: LizK on September 07, 2018, 04:49:24 AM
Very true you were looking "a bit  very fab yesterday...and I bet you still are :)

Thank you Liz  :-*  Hugs

- V M
  •  

Donica

Lovely pictures VM. Not only feeling fab but looking fab too. I've had a few of those work hats myself. I literally wear them till they fall off my head lol. If you saw my before and after pictures, you would see one of my (now deceased) old straw hats.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: V M on September 05, 2018, 03:35:30 PM
Hi there, I was feeling a bit Fab today so I slapped on a bit of paint and took some pics  :icon_chick:  I would love to hear some comments as to my progress in transitioning but would prefer if folks didn't "Quote" my pics please

Just in case anyone was curious what a V M looked like LOL

Hugs

VM, I've read though lots of your postings .. I seem to say that a lot. I think I read too much and should participate more .. but I digress (I'm good at that)

I want to say, and agree with previous comments, It is good to finally put a face to the name. You shouldn't hide that face, you look great. Any chance you could recreate that profile picture?  :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

emma-f

VM - Looking great and making me think I need to buy a new hat!

Em x
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Denise on September 06, 2018, 01:54:33 AM

Wow Denise! I love that dress. You look lovely. Where did you get it?

Hugs girl!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •