Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emma-f

It was my birthday night out yesterday (37 years old - shhhh!) an evening of far too many cocktails!

Em x

•  

Donica

Quote from: emma-f on September 08, 2018, 11:15:19 AM
It was my birthday night out yesterday (37 years old - shhhh!) an evening of far too many cocktails!

Em x

Oh dear. Too many cocktails. Happy Birthday Emma! Hope the room isn't still spinning?

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Had a lovely day today at a charity car meet, went with the grey top as it matched my car <3

My car cleaned up well for the day :)

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 08, 2018, 02:46:09 PM
My car cleaned up well for the day :)

So is that "before" on the right and "after" on the left?  :D

Seriously, Rachel you look great.  So does the car.  ;)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Rayna

If so, then why not?
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Faith

I rarely post in here, I don't look much either (tends to cause dysphoria, all these beautiful ladies) ... anyway ... here I am.

Lori and I went to IHOP tonight. I didn't primp. Simple top, slacks, pony tail, no make up. My mood is on a upswing again, that once a month week is finally over, and to add to it ... the waitress gave a 'good night ladies' when we were done. :D

to commemorate I am posting a picture of what I looked like tonight. I am not sure it belongs here but at least here I won't see it in every page scroll so it'll likely stay up.

again, no make up

Faith

ps Devlyn, both lookin' good! how much was the bribe donation to get a picture taken with her?  :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

V M

Quote from: emma-f on September 08, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

Em x

:eusa_dance: Happy Birthday!!!  :eusa_dance:

Nice pic.  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

Quote from: Faith on September 08, 2018, 06:43:50 PM
I rarely post in here, I don't look much either (tends to cause dysphoria, all these beautiful ladies) ... anyway ... here I am.

Lori and I went to IHOP tonight. I didn't primp. Simple top, slacks, pony tail, no make up. My mood is on a upswing again, that once a month week is finally over, and to add to it ... the waitress gave a 'good night ladies' when we were done. :D

to commemorate I am posting a picture of what I looked like tonight. I am not sure it belongs here but at least here I won't see it in every page scroll so it'll likely stay up.

again, no make up

Faith

ps Devlyn, both lookin' good! how much was the bribe donation to get a picture taken with her?  :)

Cute Pic  ;D

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

...ps Devlyn, both lookin' good! how much was the bribe donation to get a picture taken with her?  :)

;D That was an "I may not be back this way for awhile" photo op. Glad you had a nice night out.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

KathyLauren

Great pic, Faith!  You look great, and you have a beautiful smile.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Kathy, I think we both did a good job yesterday. Got on so well, I love the car scene community.

•  

Donica

again, no make up

Faith

That's a lovely picture Faith. Another one for your avatar collection.

Oh my Devlyn! Where did you find her? Aren't you going to introduce us? Just kidding  ;D. Lovely picture ladies.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

tgirlamg

OMG!... Do My eyes deceive me???... I go away and look what happens!... I just have to say it!...

VM!!!! You Look Fabulous Darling!!!... 😀👍💕🌻... and... right outta the gate with the swimsuit no less!!!... Extra fab points for that alone my dear and gorgeous sister!!!

Onward we go....

Ashley 😀💕🌻

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: barbie on September 09, 2018, 12:40:31 PM
Where and how?

barbie~~

Well...

♪I took the last train to Clarksville
And she met me at the station...♪

;D
  •  

KathyLauren

A girl doesn't have to wear swimsuits or flowery dresses to look fabulous (though I like flowery dresses and one day I'll wear a swimsuit!).  We had a gnarly juniper stump that needed to be dealt with.  Girls can use big chainsaws if they want to.  Even though this one has put on 20 lbs since I started HRT. :o  Um, the chainsaw has; I have lost 10 lbs.

I asked my wife to take this photo for @Alaskan Danielle's "hot and sweaty" montage, but I think I looked pretty fab in it.

•  

V M

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 09, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
OMG!... Do My eyes deceive me???... I go away and look what happens!... I just have to say it!...

VM!!!! You Look Fabulous Darling!!!... 😀👍💕🌻... and... right outta the gate with the swimsuit no less!!!... Extra fab points for that alone my dear and gorgeous sister!!!

Onward we go....

Ashley 😀💕🌻

Thank you Ashley  :icon_chick:

Hugs

- V M
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Devlyn on September 09, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
Well...

♪I took the last train to Clarksville
And she met me at the station...♪

;D

Several years ago, I once visited Nashville, where I heard is a TG friendly city.
Both of you look happy, and of course fabulous.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •