Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 15, 2018, 06:23:34 PM
I was invited to a wedding today (two trans ladies - fun!).  This is my outfit.  I clean up nice compared to my chainsaw pic.  ;D

"I clean up nice" is an understatement!!! ...  You look a Gorgeous sister!!! Hope the wedding was crazy fun!!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley 🙂💕🌸
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Alanna1990

so, yesterday was one of those days where I was bored beyond any realistic limits, myjob was boring, I cooked some tasty food but jeez, I really need a hobby, later in the day some random guy on facebook asked me for a photo and I agreed (this is not common).

soooo... how do I look?

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Michelle_P

FFS Post-op 18 days.  I rolled on the concealer and bucket of cover-up foundation and went to an arts show.

I'm feeling pretty good about my progress and current appearance, for someone with a Medicare card coming in the mail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Faith

I was invited to a wedding today (two trans ladies - fun!).  This is my outfit.  I clean up nice compared to my chainsaw pic.  ;D

Very nice Kathy!!

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 15, 2018, 07:39:33 PM
FFS Post-op 18 days.  I rolled on the concealer and bucket of cover-up foundation and went to an arts show.

I'm feeling pretty good about my progress and current appearance, for someone with a Medicare card coming in the mail.

Biiig improvement! ... ok, I'll go sit on the fridge now before Laurie chases me down ...

Seriously, You're healing up fast and looking good. Think of all the envious guys and gals when they find out that you're spoken for ...
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Kirsteneklund7

Wow Kathy - you look like a million bucks.! Did you realise this might be possible pre -HRT?

Kirsten x

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Kathy, that's one thing yet to be ticked off since transition, is a wedding.
Alanna you look great too, it's nice to see someone my age too around here. Doesn't seem to many of us.
And Michelle, you look so good for just 18 days. Your healing probably still has a lot to do.
It must take alot of courage to do these big operations especially on the face.
If I ever do something it will have to be my boobs first as that will ease me in to it I think. It's not too dangerous or risky D:

•  

KathyLauren

@LizK, @tgirlamc, @Faith, @Kirsteneklund7, @Rachel_Christina:

Thank you, fabulous ladies!  Kirsten, I never had any expectations pre-transition.  But life is living up to my grandest dreams.  ;D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: KathyLauren on September 16, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
@LizK, @tgirlamc, @Faith, @Kirsteneklund7, @Rachel_Christina:

Thank you, fabulous ladies!  Kirsten, I never had any expectations pre-transition.  But life is living up to my grandest dreams.  ;D
You are inspirational!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Donica

WhooHooo Michelle!! Oh my look at you! Rockin it now girl!!!

Wow Kathy! VERY lovely. There sure is a lot of weddings going on around here.

Everyone is looking fabulous!

Hugs ladies!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Karen

Kathy and Michelle, you look amazing.  Beautiful. 

This thread gives me so much hope.  You are all so inspiring.

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All,

A few pics from this past weekend... Just some old biker broad and a crazy old cat lady posing with her beloved little blind kitty KATIE!!! ='.'=<{meow!}..

On another front... This week will be the second wedding anniversary for my husband and I... My life is so far from where I ever pictured it going 6 years ago...and, I am so much happier and complete than I ever saw myself being... 😀💕🌻

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we go brave sisters!

Ashley

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Michelle_P
Hi there Michelle... thank you for sharing your terrific post-op photo of yourself.   Has it really been 18 days already?   Where did the time go?   
I trust that all of your healing is coming along as expected and that you are no longer in any kind of major discomfort.

Please continue to keep all of us updated as you always are doing.
It was great to see your beautiful photo.

I trust that you had an enjoyable time at the art show... for those that would know you there I am certain that they were happy to see how well you are doing.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look amazing Ashley.
Inspirational isn't even the word!!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 18, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
You look amazing Ashley
Inspirational isn't even the word!!

Thanks so much my beautiful little sister!... that is so sweet to hear!!! 😃!!!

Hoping all is going well for the new career girl!!!

Hugs!!!

A 🙂💕🌸

•  

barbie

While riding bike, I stopped at an open-air bath near the beach. This kind of bath near beach is traditional one where usually female divers used.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

Everyone's looking fabulous - as usual!

Well here are some quick photos I took, my hair is a disaster atm, desperately need a haircut, I'm growing it out longer but right now its lost its shape. Also was so busy didn't have time to iron my dress - can you tell?...
Also I forgot to wear my new thin cream belt, so added the last in. I have also got 2 other new dresses - which I think are a better than this one, so I'll wait for a sunny day and take more photos so I can show you all.
OH - thats my outside office where i work!
Also - for people who don't know me - I haven't started HRT yet, or had any surgeries etc.

Take care everyone,

Sonja.

•  

SiobhánF

Currently, this is my profile pic and my typical look. How do I look?

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•