Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GingerVicki

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 20, 2018, 01:35:47 PM
Hello all.  Even though I frequently "scope out" this thread to look at all of you beautiful ladies and the "Fabulous" pictures that you post, I usually don't post a lot of my photos on this thread for whatever reason but here goes.....

I woke up early this morning and before I put on makeup and combed my hair, I looked in the mirror and thought to myself... "Hey, not too bad for a 38 year old transwoman."
Danielle

Looking good  :icon_flower:
  •  

Michelle_P

Not too bad at all @Alaskan Danielle , not bad at all.   You look full of life, comfortable in your own skin, and ready to take on the world again.

Not too bad at all!
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

KathyLauren

I woke up early this morning and before I put on makeup and combed my hair, I looked in the mirror and thought to myself... "Hey, not too bad for a 38 year old transwoman."
"Not bad??"  Wow, now that's the understatement of the week!  Damn, you look good!  I never noticed before how blue your eyes are.  No wonder you have suitors chasing you!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

Hello all.  Even though I frequently "scope out" this thread to look at all of you beautiful ladies and the "Fabulous" pictures that you post, I usually don't post a lot of my photos on this thread for whatever reason but here goes.....

Danielle

You look cis to me Danielle. I wish I looked that good when first wakeup. And without makeup too. You also have beautiful blue eyes

Hugs girl!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 20, 2018, 01:35:47 PM... Hey, not too bad for a 38 year old transwoman ...

Not too bad for any 38 year old woman period

do you ever have a bad picture taken?
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

barbie

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 20, 2018, 01:01:50 AM
And then of course too much was going well, the universe had to reset the balance
I will be stuck for 6 weeks like this at the least D:
It's so hard to get around for now.

You are fashionable, and sorry for your injury. Do you feel anemia? I worry that the dizziness may be more serious than the injury per se.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look fantastic Danielle. Age is only a number!

And thanks Barbie. I do partly worry you might be right. Doctor will find out soon I hope.

•  

Sonja

Quote from: barbie on September 20, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
You are fashionable, and sorry for your injury. Do you feel anemia? I worry that the dizziness may be more serious than the injury per se.

barbie~~
@Rachel_Christina - Yeah I was thinking that as well - What made you faint? - oops posted at the same time.

@Alasakan Danielle - Looking Beautiful Danielle! Blue eyes! and Very white perfect teeth - someones getting a lot of attention in this area from someone...!! hmm.. LOL

Take care,

Sonja.

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

tgirlamg

Rachel, my gorgeous sister!!!... Good Healing hugs, thoughts and wishes from the other side of the globe little sister!!! ... Take good care of yourself!!!! 🙋‍♀️🙏🌸💕

Danielle... Not too bad you say???... I'm going to have to check the other box... the one that says you look Insanely Mega Gorgeous!!! 😃💕

Onward we go ladies!!!

A 🙂💕🌸

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

barbie

To decrease my weight to 65 kg, my ideal and health status, I ride mountain bike. But the weight rebounds just in 2 days after biking, which means that I need to ride everyday to reach my goal.

I have changed my avatar after a month.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

65kg is my main happy place when it comes to weight Barbie, it is quiet hard to maintain though D:
You look great though so I wouldn't worry too much about numbers.

Thanks Sonja and Ashley, I hope it's stops throbbing soon. It was pretty bad this morning. Thank god after today it's the weekend

•  

Drexy/Drex

Danielle

Yes I agree😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/M8PUB8
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/0Xv35A

Last weekend I found a dress and it actually fits me pretty well. My usual choice is a skirt/top combo but lately its come to my attention that my figure seems to be pretty well in balance so I thought why not try a dress?
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Anastasia E

Quote from: Faith on September 20, 2018, 03:30:50 PM
Not too bad for any 38 year old woman period

do you ever have a bad picture taken?

Definitely this! I would never have pegged you as 38, Danielle! You look great  :)

•  

barbie

Biking in two consecutive days. After rain, the sky suddenly became blue.

Cheers!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sonja

@barbie  Wow Barbie - So even when you're not jet setting around you're still 'on the move' with your biking?!! Wow - Good on you for being so active!! and you look great - can I ask you - is one of the reasons you didn't 'transition' because you don't need to? - because you already look so good!  Always love seeing your photos on the beaches, at the airports, walking around other cities, teaching in lecture halls/classrooms ....  you just keep going!  I'm really impressed!.

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Courtney.lane408

Just went full time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •