Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 11, 2018, 03:07:54 PM
Headed out to scout the town for lunch!

@Harley Quinn
Dear Harley...  Looking quite fetching and beautiful... so, how did it go for you at lunch? ???
I just love your curly hari and your head scarf.... and your red lipstick....  and...
....the only other word about out that I can think of when I view your picture is "PRETTY !!!!!!"
Thank you for sharing..
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Katie Jade on October 11, 2018, 03:17:41 PM
OMG another really beautiful girl - I have no chance..
Well done you are truly gorgeous

Luv n Hugz

katie

:-*    :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: >:-) :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Thank you Katie Jade.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 11, 2018, 03:27:59 PM
@Harley Quinn
Dear Harley...  Looking quite fetching and beautiful... so, how did it go for you at lunch? ???
I just love your curly hari and your head scarf.... and your red lipstick....  and...
....the only other word about out that I can think of when I view your picture is "PRETTY !!!!!!"
Thank you for sharing..
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle. We're almost ready, just waiting on my friend Midge. I think it's Red Robins today. 🙂
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Veronica J

Well i am blown away by the transformations.. harly and chelsea and all the others just wow..

i find many of these pages hard to look at, as i hope i will end up there or somewhere near.. the timeline pages depress me as i am blown completely away at the amazing changes esp for those near my age (40) like good lord wow. and the stories that go with it, breaks my heart. i think my biggest issue is my hair, its fairly thin, and still keeps failing out, no bald spots but still its a concern..

sigh my transformation journey has been glacial for various reasons and about to accelerate to where i should be ( i will no longer be holding myself back. i simply cant anymore and i wont be in the closet with people i care about anymore, even work :) ).

others can see the changes in my face, the body changes are obv (and stealth will simply not be an option for too much longer), all i see in the mirror each day is the old me and cringe each and every morning. not to mention being a perfectionist to a large degree is another issue i am working on.

anyway just blown away, and while at times i am like depressed about my outcomes (i imagine worse than what it will be i am sure) and still come here for encouragement. keep it up :) in 2 months after my makeover i will def post a few pics :)
  •  

krobinson103

Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Veronica A on October 11, 2018, 04:17:52 PM
Well i am blown away by the transformations.. harly and chelsea and all the others just wow..

i find many of these pages hard to look at, as i hope i will end up there or somewhere near.. the timeline pages depress me as i am blown completely away at the amazing changes esp for those near my age (40) like good lord wow. and the stories that go with it, breaks my heart. i think my biggest issue is my hair, its fairly thin, and still keeps failing out, no bald spots but still its a concern..

sigh my transformation journey has been glacial for various reasons and about to accelerate to where i should be ( i will no longer be holding myself back. i simply cant anymore and i wont be in the closet with people i care about anymore, even work :) ).

others can see the changes in my face, the body changes are obv (and stealth will simply not be an option for too much longer), all i see in the mirror each day is the old me and cringe each and every morning. not to mention being a perfectionist to a large degree is another issue i am working on.

anyway just blown away, and while at times i am like depressed about my outcomes (i imagine worse than what it will be i am sure) and still come here for encouragement. keep it up :) in 2 months after my makeover i will def post a few pics :)
Thank you for the compliment. I wouldn't worry too much about the age thing. I'm 38. 😉 You just need to give it some time. And I had a terrible hairline... that can be fixed too. It's just time and will... 😎  if youre getting fairly obvious body changes already, then you're going to be just fine.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: krobinson103 on October 11, 2018, 04:20:54 PM

Ready for this photo shoot. About as I good I as I can do. :)

Looking good, I like the dress.
  •  

Sonja

@Harley Quinn
OMG Harley you are gonna get so many looks for all the right reasons! XO You look gorgeous!

Sonja.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Agreed, that's a fantastic look for you Harley. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you ladies. I got the top and jeans from a couple friends of mine... so I can't take too much credit for the outfit. On the up side I have the opportunity for pretty clothes all week. 😊
  •  

Sonja

practicing my french manicure - not bad for cheap gluggy white stuff, OPI next time....
Thought about going out dressed 1st time tonight BUT its blustery wet weather on and off so - don't want to ruin my makeup...lol

Sonja.
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 11, 2018, 04:55:15 PM
Thank you for the compliment. I wouldn't worry too much about the age thing. I'm 38. 😉 You just need to give it some time. And I had a terrible hairline... that can be fixed too. It's just time and will... 😎  if youre getting fairly obvious body changes already, then you're going to be just fine.

you think so? i hope soo, i am so close to filling an A cup at only 13 months with low dose E and low spiro and like with me not smoking no more only gonna get bigger (i hope XD ).. you shouldn't be paranoid about your photos i see nothing but one good looking lady :) one thing about the interwebs once there allways there, its what makes it unique and to be immortalised for ever, like yup awesome.  hell girl be proud your good looking. and really 38 nah seriously i would of guessed like 32-33 at the most.. when my son (whos 16) saw them pics he (cause like we chat often and are in the same area on our computers. he was like no way, tell her she looks amazing and would never ever have guessed like ever. soo i asked him " if you were in your 20s would you of asked her out?" he was like "hell yes without a doubt!" .. sooo top marks from from Australia :) also its how i answer all his questions, i am open about everything and willing to answer any question he may have. and he knows beyond a doubt i love him and trust has been truely earned both ways.

on another  serious note, can you pm any hair care tips? like washing etc.. tired of it being thin.. really tired of it..
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Sonja on October 12, 2018, 12:55:14 AM
practicing my french manicure - not bad for cheap gluggy white stuff, OPI next time....
Thought about going out dressed 1st time tonight BUT its blustery wet weather on and off so - don't want to ruin my makeup...lol

Sonja.

aint the cool getting them done, i miss mine had to remove them work next week.. sigh.. but looking good.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

HRT has the wonderful ability to knock about 10 years off of your face.  It's pretty neato.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Veronica A on October 11, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

I came here for inspiration when I started my transition 3 1/2 years ago.  I never thought that at 53 I could ever look as good as the women who were posting here.  I also have thin hair and had a little bit of a bald spot.  Now at 57 I am blown away by the changes in me and the fact that I am still changing.  Never give up on yourself.  The changes take time and one day you wake up and you see more her than him.  Eventually, there is less and less him.  Then, one day, he's gone.  I am looking forward to seeing your progress soon.

This is what 57 looks like.....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Sonja

@I Am Jess
Excellent Jess - 'Never give up on yourself' - Inspirational! - where was this photo taken? your recent trip to Ireland?

Sonja.
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Sonja on October 12, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
@I Am Jess
Excellent Jess - 'Never give up on yourself' - Inspirational! - where was this photo taken? your recent trip to Ireland?

Sonja.

It was on my Ireland trip.  It was the day that we got there.

Your nails look fantastic.  I really need to figure something out with mine.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Veronica A on October 12, 2018, 03:56:21 AM
you think so? i hope soo, i am so close to filling an A cup at only 13 months with low dose E and low spiro and like with me not smoking no more only gonna get bigger (i hope XD ).. you shouldn't be paranoid about your photos i see nothing but one good looking lady :) one thing about the interwebs once there allways there, its what makes it unique and to be immortalised for ever, like yup awesome.  hell girl be proud your good looking. and really 38 nah seriously i would of guessed like 32-33 at the most.. when my son (whos 16) saw them pics he (cause like we chat often and are in the same area on our computers. he was like no way, tell her she looks amazing and would never ever have guessed like ever. soo i asked him " if you were in your 20s would you of asked her out?" he was like "hell yes without a doubt!" .. sooo top marks from from Australia :) also its how i answer all his questions, i am open about everything and willing to answer any question he may have. and he knows beyond a doubt i love him and trust has been truely earned both ways.

on another  serious note, can you pm any hair care tips? like washing etc.. tired of it being thin.. really tired of it..
Well, thank you. I am flattered. An A at 13 months is very good. Keep on the non-smoking! Congrats!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Sonja on October 12, 2018, 12:55:14 AM

Sonja.
@Sonja
Dear Sonja:
Wow.... very nice job on your french manicure... looks great....   
.... and YOU look absolutely beautiful in your new posted picture. 
Your hair and your makeup are very nice.

I am so very happy for you for all of the positively wonderful and feminine changes that you are experiencing and sharing with us.

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Veronica J

Quote from: Harley Quinn on October 12, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
Well, thank you. I am flattered. An A at 13 months is very good. Keep on the non-smoking! Congrats!

you think? i am happy i got anything.. and the smoking bit is every hard.. like super hard mainly because i have been smoking for way too long.  my spiro has been increased (after doc visit) soo heres hoping.. also cant wait for my makeover and i can post some pictures :)

V
  •  

Devlyn

•