Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 9.0

Started by V M, March 24, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Made dinner then got pretty for my sweetie.

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Shambles on October 25, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
A few pics after some changes, look fem and ok? Feedback appreciated ))

It's the Fabulous thread, doll, you wouldn't be here if you didn't know the answer to the question.  ;)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Devlyn on October 25, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

That's what I'm talking about! Lovely, and such a great color for you!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Shambles on October 25, 2018, 08:09:09 AM
A few pics after some changes, look fem and ok?

Feedback appreciated ))
Shambles, you look great. Your skin is flawless, and you're rocking some dangerous curves. I am not much for beenies, but you wear it well. 😉 My only critique would be smile (i see your smirk in a couple of them... bust out the smile... you're beautiful), and (as I'm sure your hairdresser has said) stop cutting your bangs. (That last one is personal preference, I think it'd frame your face better without the bangs.) Fabulous none the less. 😎
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Katie Jade

Shambles, looking seriously good and progressed a lot I can see. All id say is smile just a little more, like on photo 4 as it sweetens up anyone's face (even mine..).

Devlyn, as gorgeous as ever sweetie.

2 lovely girls certainly

Keep it up

Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     ;D ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Shambles

@devlyn looking fab!

@kaite jade
@harley quinn

Everyone keeps telling me to smile more ) that was me trying lol )) next steps are to get hair cut and tidied up and get some new specs.

Hugs x
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020
Oct 18 - Fully out at one job, part out at another
Nov 18 - Out to close family
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Shambles on October 25, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
@devlyn looking fab!

@kaite jade
@harley quinn

Everyone keeps telling me to smile more ) that was me trying lol )) next steps are to get hair cut and tidied up and get some new specs.

Hugs x
Well, you have a lot to be happy about. You look fantastic.
  •  

Michelle_P

Great look and color for you!  I hope your sweetie appreciated it!  (Oh, I'm sure she did.)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks, Joanna and Michelle! I made beanie weenie, so of course she liked it.  ;)
  •  

barbie

I will go to Yokohama, Japan, tomorrow, and am selecting what I have better wear there. I heard that it is humid and a little bit warm in Yokohama. Three school uniform skirts ordered from AliExpress.com were delivered surprisingly fast, taking 8 days.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: barbie on October 25, 2018, 11:00:00 PM
I will go to Yokohama, Japan, tomorrow, and am selecting what I have better wear there. I heard that it is humid and a little bit warm in Yokohama. Three school uniform skirts ordered from AliExpress.com were delivered surprisingly fast, taking 8 days.

barbie~~
I love that first outfit but I've always had a thing for school girl outfits I thought they were always cute I just don't know if it would look good on me LOL

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sonja

@Devlyn

Wow you're not wearing denim!

Holy SH** you're wearing a dress!!

Bloody Hell - you look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Devlyn, I'm impressed.

Sonja.

•  

Arianna Valentine

I cannot believe that I missed this picture earlier I must have been completely blind that dress on you is absolutely amazing

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks, ladies! Barbie, you look fabulous, the people of Yokohama are in for a treat. :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Sonja

barbie~~
@barbie
I love pleated skirts especially tartan designs, its one of the must have items on a long list I have....
You look great Barbie - as always!

Sonja.
  •  

SiobhánF

barbie~~

@barbie
Very pretty!!
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

I tried the Wunderbrow that came in and it's a good product for keeping brows colored in for a few days. I'm not sure about thick brows on me, but I do love this product. lol

Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: SiobhánF on October 26, 2018, 03:31:06 AM
I tried the Wunderbrow that came in and it's a good product for keeping brows colored in for a few days. I'm not sure about thick brows on me, but I do love this product. lol

Your eyebrows look very good and I like how trim and neat they look mine even after waxing don't look that good

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on October 26, 2018, 03:32:12 AM
Your eyebrows look very good and I like how trim and neat they look mine even after waxing don't look that good

Trust me, girl, they were way too thick and blocky lol. Next time, I'll do them just a bit thinner.

•