Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My full page interview in SCMP newspaper today

Started by warlockmaker, August 26, 2017, 05:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balerie

Quote from: warlockmaker on August 26, 2017, 05:22:10 AM
This was a full page story in Hong Kong South China Morning Post, this morning about my transition. I hope it can inspire other tgs.

http://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/education-community/article/2108317/how-ruthless-playboy-businessman-hong-kong-became

By Rachel Blundy

I just read this and was amazed at the transformation and your life. You are truly living two full lives in a lifetime. Congratulations on the article and your continuing philanthropical work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

warlockmaker

Thank you and I continue to live in Bangkok and love my life here.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Corrina

I enjoyed reading the article, although some of our stories are not as dramatic this one is an attention getter. It does help show we are normal people. You seemed to have had it all but something was missing. When you met that wonderful transgender woman it opened your eyes. I was always taught trans people were perverted but knew something was wrong and I'm not a pervert. I don't wish to have sexual fantasies i want to live my life normally and be happy. Thanks, that was inspiring.
                            Corrina
  •