Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Mind of a terf....

Started by SailorMars1994, March 28, 2018, 07:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylo

Quote from: Karen_A on March 28, 2018, 10:13:27 PM
They always had a double standard that way.

- Karen

Oh, no, to them we are gender traitors, who do it only to gain access to male privilege.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Karen_A

Quote from: Kylo on March 29, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
Oh, no, to them we are gender traitors, who do it only to gain access to male privilege.

I can assure you that more than a few that were obviously on testosterone went to fest, and did not draw nearly teh ire from the TERFS that MTFs did.

- karen
  •  

FinallyMichelle

My guess is that arguing with hatred like that is useless. Most people never find themselves in direct opposition of hate like that, to most of the people around them they are acceptable or if not, in too much of a majority to mess with. The sad reality is that most of the groups that hold unreasonable hatred can and do easily turn that on trans people. There are even people who consider themselves loving and tolerant have that nothing but hate for us.

Makes it easy for me to understand why anyone would choose stealth.
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: FinallyMichelle on March 29, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
My guess is that arguing with hatred like that is useless. Most people never find themselves in direct opposition of hate like that, to most of the people around them they are acceptable or if not, in too much of a majority to mess with. The sad reality is that most of the groups that hold unreasonable hatred can and do easily turn that on trans people. There are even people who consider themselves loving and tolerant have that nothing but hate for us.

Makes it easy for me to understand why anyone would choose stealth.
Yup. A parochial dysfunctional tribe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •