Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Out for dinner

Started by MeTony, March 29, 2018, 08:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeTony

Going out for dinner tonight at a restaurant. That does not happen too often. With two female friends. Going as Tony.

Both know I'm tg. I'll try to relaxe and just be myself. Lets see if I manage to be gendered right twice today :D

•  

MeTony

It was a relaxed dinner. We had fun. It was just me and one female friend.

I was myself and it felt good. Noone stared at me on the subway or in the mall.

People look at me when I don't wear my binder. My huge chest make people either curious or confused. Oh I need to be rid of it soon.

Tony
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MeTony on March 29, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

People look at me when I don't wear my binder. My huge chest make people either curious or confused. Oh I need to be rid of it soon.

@ Tony:  It was good to hear that your dinner out was a good one.   I take it that you went in male-mode? 
Wearing your binder I would assume?   

Did you get gendered correctly and because your were the male, did you get the bill with both dinners on it!!!   Welcome to manhood!

***As a side note:  I personally find it quite a paradox  (I sometime chuckle when I think of it)... 
The FTM like yourself wants to get rid of their female breasts ... and the MTF transitioners like me want to grow female breasts....  fortunately HRT has worked for me, in my 3rd year of HRT I  ended up with a C-cup.... which I find is perfect for my body (and my mind) ... I don't want any larger... I am a very active runner and jogger and my sports bra does a good job of containing things....   I have a friend that I run with and she is much larger with an over-flowing D cup and she has to wear a very tight high-impact sports bra to get rid of the painful bounce.

Please keep your updates coming, I enjoy following your progress. ... and as you feel comfortable doing, pictures are always nice!!!
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: MeTony on March 29, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Tony

I'm glad your night out went the way you wanted it to.
I'd be willing to bet that everyone thought you two were on a date.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

MeTony

Yes! I almost payed for both dinners and drinks. The lady at the counter got confused when I SAID, with my voice, that my friend will pay for her own food and later own drink. She said twice that I had only payed for one. Lol
  •