Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

First time passing

Started by Nikkimn, April 08, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikkimn

BEFORE - 2/14/18

AFTER -  4/8/18 - ~7 weeks HRT

I've been on HRT for 7 weeks so far and noticed some significant changes. Finally all the pieces came together this week where I could go out and not get instantly clocked as male. Curious if you guys think I was passing or not it felt different this time going out like people weren't staring or giving long glances. I walked around a busy mall without anyone looking away. I had a few people actually get shocked when I opened my mouth and spoke. Prior to that if I went in fem I was already perceived as trans, fem male so speaking didn't really shock people. I start speech therapy next week so hoping I can learn to change that my male resonance is 110-120 Hz so I have a little ways to go. The therapist says I'll pass with my voice with about 150-170 Hz which will be more androgyny sounding.

Other news, I'm out to my wife and kids and I'm out at work, to my entire family and most of my closest friends. I've replaced almost my entire wardrobe and taken all about 10% of my male clothes to goodwill. I've had laser hair removal on my face and chest started.

Am I going too fast???
  •  

Jessica

Are you going too fast???  It seems your right on track for the way you look.  If you had gotten any looks from people, it would have been from admirers or smiles from other women.  You absolutely are female.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Allison S

Oh wow your hair grew so fast!
I think you've made great progress in a short time. It's really not easy at all. I'm 6 months on hrt and I go back and forth. I usually present male just because I'd rather do that than feel like I "failed" whatever that means.. I crossdressed before ever being on hrt for a while and it wasn't even a problem for me after starting (until hrt)
I think hrt changed me deeply in a way and it's the same for most others.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Nikkimn

Allison,

I'm wearing a $250 wig in that picture. My hair has been growing steadily and slowly. I can't pass without a wig. Without I get clocked as a fem gay usually.
  •  

ToriJo

You're looking great! It is wonderful when you don't feel everyone is staring at you!

With the descriptions, you've given, and your pic, I suspect you're passing a lot of the time.
  •  

deannabirdwell06

Quote from: Nikkimn on April 08, 2018, 11:16:34 PM
Allison,

I'm wearing a $250 wig in that picture. My hair has been growing steadily and slowly. I can't pass without a wig. Without I get clocked as a fem gay usually.
Goodgrief lol i hear you there as long as i have a wig on i look fine but without it i get the radar treatment

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

•  

deannabirdwell06

Quote from: deannabirdwell06 on April 09, 2018, 12:38:28 AM
Goodgrief lol i hear you there as long as i have a wig on i look fine but without it i get the radar treatment

Your picture you posted you look good though,for myself i still get anxiety like any minute someone will turn on a spot light

•