Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on April 16, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
I have been missing your updates but I am very glad you decided to take a day off to recover. Only two more workdays and you can hopefully take it a bit easier and focus on all the exciting things in your life!

Hugs

Sarah

@sarah1972    Yes, absolutely it was nice to have a recovery day yesterday.

This week, after Tax Tuesday I am indeed planning to take some time off... in fact, the rest of the week off...   Wednesday will be my gym day then perhaps heading to the big city with some of my gym friends (most likely including my Dental Hygienist female Suitor#4)to go to Costco and other shopping adventures, eating out, etc... this will be our once a month (or so) shopping trip... because of long drive it is usually a one or two overnight trip... with 2 to 4 gals, we always have a good time.

Sarah, Thanks for your reply.  I hope that you have a good day, good week, etc...  Oh, have you recovered from your trip to Vegas yet?  ....  I enjoyed seeing all of your pictures and descriptions of your time there...
.... Full-Time is wonderful as I am sure that you agree.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: islandgirl on April 16, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
I am glad to hear that you took some time to rest and recharge! On to new adventures this week!

I found myself in the fitness room of our condo a few days ago, and thought that it would be nice to have a group of women to workout with! Enjoy your week!

@islandgirl :   Yes, it is indeed wonderful to have a group of friends (in my case 5 cis-women friends) to regularly go to they gym with....  I tell that to many trans-women friends here on the Forums  and warn those that are not full-time and passing 100% that they must be prepared for the scenario of the much feared gauntlet and dreaded locker room changing area....    I also go on regular shopping trips, go on walk and jogs, belong to a book club and do various volunteer charity activities with mostly cis-women friends and a male or two in some of those events.
It is a great way to meet people and to develop friendships and as I have written I have ended up with admirers and Suitors ... men and women Suitors.

My personal motto is :
"If you want friends, you need to be friendly:  ... and approachable.  I am always ready to smile and say hello to strangers and even start a conversation with them.

So islandgirl, please keep us updated with your condo fitness room adventures and other endeavors.
Thanks for your comment reply.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

So happy for you! Hope you have a great and fun trip to Costco! And I cannot wait for the update from the trip.

You are right, living full time is really awesome and I cannot imagine ever going back. Still waiting for a real "girls night out" but the pool afternoon in Vegas came pretty close. Yes, I did recover and I am already packing again for the next trip tomorrow.

Enjoy your trip into the city!

Hugs Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 16, 2018, 01:56:42 PM
@sarah1972    Yes, absolutely it was nice to have a recovery day yesterday.

This week, after Tax Tuesday I am indeed planning to take some time off... in fact, the rest of the week off...   Wednesday will be my gym day then perhaps heading to the big city with some of my gym friends (most likely including my Dental Hygienist female Suitor#4)to go to Costco and other shopping adventures, eating out, etc... this will be our once a month (or so) shopping trip... because of long drive it is usually a one or two overnight trip... with 2 to 4 gals, we always have a good time.

Sarah, Thanks for your reply.  I hope that you have a good day, good week, etc...  Oh, have you recovered from your trip to Vegas yet?  ....  I enjoyed seeing all of your pictures and descriptions of your time there...
.... Full-Time is wonderful as I am sure that you agree.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

davina61

Got room for one more on your trip, damn it will take me a week to get there and only have 2 more days hols left. Have fun on your trip and who will you be sharing a room with??? I shall stay tuned
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

HappyMoni

Okay, okay, as usual I got questions! (Can picture Danielle saying, "Oh crap!") So if you were to go on a date with one of your many suitors, what would you do? Would it be a hike or dinner or is there a movie in your town? Are you near the ocean or the mountains where you might hike, drive or ski to? I am still trying to wrap my head around what life is like for romance in your surroundings. Cozy fireplaces are popping into my mind, but so far I only saw one set of feet in that picture you posted.
Moni
Gosh Moni, you so nosy!!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

islandgirl

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 16, 2018, 03:01:57 PM
@islandgirl :   Yes, it is indeed wonderful to have a group of friends (in my case 5 cis-women friends) to regularly go to they gym with....  I tell that to many trans-women friends here on the Forums  and warn those that are not full-time and passing 100% that they must be prepared for the scenario of the much feared gauntlet and dreaded locker room changing area....    I also go on regular shopping trips, go on walk and jogs, belong to a book club and do various volunteer charity activities with mostly cis-women friends and a male or two in some of those events.
It is a great way to meet people and to develop friendships and as I have written I have ended up with admirers and Suitors ... men and women Suitors.

Thanks Danielle

My personal motto is :
"If you want friends, you need to be friendly:  ... and approachable.  I am always ready to smile and say hello to strangers and even start a conversation with them.

So islandgirl, please keep us updated with your condo fitness room adventures and other endeavors.
Thanks for your comment reply.

Hugs,
Danielle

Thanks Danielle! My goal is to loose weight, get back in shape and recover from a couple of injuries that I suffered while playing tennis this last summer and during a running clinic a couple of months ago. I have been looking around for a good gym to join but still have not found one that fits.  I loved being part of my tennis team. The women were very welcoming and fun. My shoulder injury probably will keep me out of tennis so I need to find another sport to take part in. I love running and still have a goal of running another half marathon. I used to run a lot and was training for Boston when I had my last major injury.

I do not have a group of women that I associate with here. Actually, I live a pretty lonely existence. That is another reason to get out and join something! Any way, positive thoughts, positive actions! Hugs! Kelly
  •  

Northern Star Girl

*****@HappyMoni ... my replies follow:

Apr 12, 2018 7:17pm
Quote from: HappyMoni on April 12, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
You know Danielle, I always pictured Alaska as kind of a boring kind of place. I gotta say you are kind of ruining that image for me. Those long cold nights are looking better and better with the talk about your dating prospects. I think if this 'gets out' tourism may really increase.lol
I want you to know I tried to go back and look for an introduction post of yours, but didn't see one. I had a question but if you don't want to answer, that's cool. I was wondering if you had a preference for suitors of the #1, 2, or 3 variety or for the #4 variety, or is it a matter of personality over gender? (Truth be told, I'm glad Mr. #2 is out)
Moni
I lied to my procrastinating son and told him the tax deadline was changed to April 14 starting this year. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Alaska is definitely not a boring place... nearby skiing and boarding, lots of hiking trails, lakes and stream for fishing and boating, hunting, snow-machine trails (snow-mobiles), and yes dinner out, etc.
    My preference is for Suitor#1I agree, Suitor#2 is out. Suitor #3 has not done much followup.  ... And I have to say that (female) Suitor #4 aka:my dental hygienist, has really piqued my interest.  Later this week I and 3 of my gym-girls are going to do our once-a-month shopping trip to the big-city for Costco and some Mall shopping.  It is usually a one or two night overnight trip because of the distance and long drive.  We all usually share hotel rooms... My (female) Suitor #4 has already requested that I share the hotel room with her on this trip... we have changed up in the past trips, but that should be quite interesting for sure.

****OK @HappyMoni :  I am a very bad influence on you... you lied to your son
;D

Apr 16, 2018 5:05pm
Quote from: HappyMoni on April 16, 2018, 03:56:52 PM
Okay, okay, as usual I got questions! (Can picture Danielle saying, "Oh crap!") So if you were to go on a date with one of your many suitors, what would you do? Would it be a hike or dinner or is there a movie in your town? Are you near the ocean or the mountains where you might hike, drive or ski to? I am still trying to wrap my head around what life is like for romance in your surroundings. Cozy fireplaces are popping into my mind, but so far I only saw one set of feet in that picture you posted.
Moni
Gosh Moni, you so nosy!!

So far the dates have been casual dates.... usually dinner out or in the case of Suitor #1 and then (female)Suitor #4, dinner at her home.  Suitor #3 mentioned a possible dinner date but he has not followed up yet. 
    In the winter time, as it is now, we could go snow skiing but none of my Suitors have brought that up yet.  Then when the weather warms up we could go hiking, jogging/walking, fishing, etc.
... but for now because it is cold here, the cozy fireplaces are a nice place to be.

Hugs,
    Danielle

•  

Colleen_definitely

Yep, you're DEFINITELY living the dream.   ;D
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 16, 2018, 07:55:10 PM
Yep, you're DEFINITELY living the dream.   ;D

@Colleen_definitely :  YES, for now, except for the "full of himself" Suitor #2 at the gym, things are going well... but in the past my experience has sometimes shown me that dreams can turn into nightmares and frustrations.....  good things don't always happen to good people.
When I was growing up as a high school boy and just starting to drive and to date...
My dad always told me.... "If you can't be good, you need to be very careful"   Good advice I would say.
Thanks for your reply.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

JLT1

Wow,

Just started reading this a couple days ago.  Fun!!!  I'll pick up popcorn for my next marathon.

Hugs to all,

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JLT1 on April 16, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
Wow,

Just started reading this a couple days ago.  Fun!!!  I'll pick up popcorn for my next marathon.

Hugs to all,

Jen

@JLT1Jen, Thanks for coming on to my thread...  it took me some time to get comfortable with sharing some of my personal information but the benefit of that is the support, suggestions, and encouragement that I receive from other members here.... 
... BUT, I trust that goes both ways, that perhaps if a member has questions, frustrations, successes, failures, and concerns that they perhaps learn something and feel support from any of the comments from others and myself.... 

As transitioners we need to stick together as we all are in this journey together and we can support each other and learn from each other.

I only have 9 pages on this thread so get some refreshments...
....and be sure to start reading at the very beginning so you can get the entire scope of my journey and decipher my comments about relocating here when I went Full-Time, my business and work, my small town, my local coffee shop, and my feelings about my various relationships and just who are Suitors #1, #2, #3, #4 and any new ones on the horizon....

Thanks for posting ....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Congratulations Danielle, it's April 17, you get your life back. You can go back to entertaining your popcorn posse! I am making plans to  see my son in jail when he procrastinates past the deadline. On the plus side, he does look good in stripes!
Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 17, 2018, 05:44:24 PM
Congratulations Danielle, it's April 17, you get your life back. You can go back to entertaining your popcorn posse! I am making plans to  see my son in jail when he procrastinates past the deadline. On the plus side, he does look good in stripes!
Moni

Hi Moni:  Thanks for your message, at the very least TODAY your son, in order to avoid penalties, must file an "Extension" ... he can do that on E-file.   Otherwise he will not only get a penalty for not filing but he will get penalties and interest on his taxes owed....   this will not turn out well for him if he doesn't at least file an Extension TODAY.

It is almost 3:30PM here and I am just about done for today, I had one lady come in a half hour ago with a big box of mixed up papers and forms and wanted me to file her tax return today....  I told her that it would take me a day and a half just to put her papers and records in order so I could even get to the raw numbers to do her filing.   She was a little upset when I told her that we would have to file an Extension and I could work on her taxes by the end of the month.   Even with an  Extension, if she owes taxes she will be penalized and charged interest.

As I mentioned I will take the rest of the week off and come back to work next Monday.  When I get home, for dinner, I am going to make Mac & Cheese, some hotdogs, and for a green vegetable I have some zucchini to cook.  I might even post a picture of my dinner on the "Dinner" thread tonight.   Then on Wed & Thurs, I am off to the big city for a monthly shopping trip to stock up...  and to go mall shopping with 3 of my gym women friends 
...including female Suitor #4 ... it will be an interesting trip for sure.

Here is a picture of me and some other regulars at the busy next door coffee shop this morning when I had breakfast there.  The 2 guys are loggers and come to the shop every morning and each get a breakfast that would feed an army.  The lady on the right is one of my gym women friends...  NO... she is NOT female Suitor #4

Thanks for your message @HappyMoni
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Are you sure Danielle? Looks like Suitors #5, #6, and #7 to me. Just sayin!!! lol
Moni

]
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 17, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
Are you sure Danielle? Looks like Suitors #5, #6, and #7 to me. Just sayin!!! lol
Moni
Lol!!! Right

Danielle beautiful blue eyes [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

SarahFehrman

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 17, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
Hi Moni:  Thanks for your message, at the very least TODAY your son, in order to avoid penalties, must file an "Extension" ... he can do that on E-file.   Otherwise he will not only get a penalty for not filing but he will get penalties and interest on his taxes owed....   this will not turn out well for him if he doesn't at least file an Extension TODAY.

It is almost 3:30PM here and I am just about done for today, I had one lady come in a half hour ago with a big box of mixed up papers and forms and wanted me to file her tax return today....  I told her that it would take me a day and a half just to put her papers and records in order so I could even get to the raw numbers to do her filing.   She was a little upset when I told her that we would have to file an Extension and I could work on her taxes by the end of the month.   Even with an  Extension, if she owes taxes she will be penalized and charged interest.

As I mentioned I will take the rest of the week off and come back to work next Monday.  When I get home, for dinner, I am going to make Mac & Cheese, some hotdogs, and for a green vegetable I have some zucchini to cook.  I might even post a picture of my dinner on the "Dinner" thread tonight.   Then on Wed & Thurs, I am off to the big city for a monthly shopping trip to stock up...  and to go mall shopping with 3 of my gym women friends 
...including female Suitor #4 ... it will be an interesting trip for sure.

Here is a picture of me and some other regulars at the busy next door coffee shop this morning when I had breakfast there.  The 2 guys are loggers and come to the shop every morning and each get a breakfast that would feed an army.  The lady on the right is one of my gym women friends...  NO... she is NOT female Suitor #4

Thanks for your message @HappyMoni
Hugs,
Danielle
You look so happy, Danielle, which makes you look even more beautiful. And what a smile (too) early in the morning!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 17, 2018, 06:34:38 PM
Moni

@HappyMoni ....  Moni, you are a funny girl!!! 
The two guys are local loggers that every one in the coffee shop know of ... and they are really rough unshaven looking and rough acting men, even in front of women they can barely talk without a peppering of 4 letter words. .. there were no tables left in the small seating area so they asked if they could sit with me and my friend.... the woman is one of 5 of my good women friends that I go to the gym with every week.... definitely not my female suitor #4 and no romantic interest either way... just a good friend.

******Did your son get his taxes done tonight???

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Chelsea

Danielle you look great in that picture! Good thing I've been following your thread because I had forgot the deadline for taxes and filed an extension yesterday, so Thank you and I'm looking forward for your updates. :)

Hugs,
       Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 17, 2018, 09:01:48 PM
@HappyMoni   
The two guys are local loggers that every one in the coffee shop know of ... and they are really rough unshaven looking and rough acting men, even in front of women they can barely talk without a peppering of 4 letter words.

******Did your son get his taxes done tonight???

Hugs,
Danielle

Danielle,

I thought this was the definition of an 'Alaskan hottie.' lol Sorry, don't mean to be a snob, 'a Maryland hottie.' What part of that can we possibly resist? As for the taxes, I am afraid to ask him. I heard they added one more day because the gov't website crashed.
Moni

]
  •  

Karen

Quote from: SarahFehrman on April 17, 2018, 07:06:15 PM
You look so happy, Danielle, which makes you look even more beautiful. And what a smile (too) early in the morning!

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown

You look amazing...so authentic and happy.

Now that taxes are done....on with the story.  Loving that you share so openly and let us live with and through you. 

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •