News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

@sarah1972  and  @Jayne01   
.... Just remember girls, no pain, no gain.

The thing I enjoy most about my gym outings are the friends and acquaintances that I have developed by going there on a regular basis.   Any activity is more rewarding and even fun if it is done with other like minded individuals.  It is a great way to make new friends and workout buddies.  I have a group of 5 cis-women that I go to the gym with at least every week, sometimes more.  They have turned out to be my best friends.

@Jayne01, thanks for including your "Hot and Sweaty" pictures that will find their place on my picture montage if I can get gong on it soon.   

@sarah1972 By the way... could you please post your "Hot and Sweaty" pic here on my thread, but only if you desire.

@Laurie :  I have looked hard and long for the "shower pictures" that you posted... (G-Rated of course) ...  you didn't delete them, did you?  I can not find them on any of your postings and not on my thread either.  I went all the way back to May 1st... I had issued the "Hot and Sweaty" picture idea and invitation on one of my posts on May 06. 
Of course, it is each and everyone's call whether or not you want those pics "out there" ...

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Shy

My official 50k training starts on Monday so I'll be hot and sweaty for sure when the hills have finished with me. No wig though, I'll have to wear a Buff which isn't all that flattering but needs must. In this case health outweighs the dysphoria, I want to be fit for when my GC appointment eventually comes through. It's all about preparing the foundation for what's yet to come. ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

sarah1972

@Shy : 50k - I am always impressed by anyone able to do that. A good friend of mine has a personal goal of running a Marathon in every state of the US... She is about half way there.
Oh - and we share the same motivation for getting fit  :D

@Alaskan Danielle: Yes, no gain with without persistence, sweat and pain. Since this is the first time since high school I do any serious exercise, I had to start carefully and keep a good eye on my heart rate and my body. Last week finally I started pushing it. So far my exercise is all solitude.  Even tough I started getting a bit more comfortable talking to the girls in Zumba class (yeah, I still do that... Still stumbling through the 60 minutes but not giving up, it is getting a bit better.... Hahaha... Always wanted to learn Salsa and some of the other latin dances, so this is a good first step) and I am thinking of joining another group activity.  Oh - I hope this is the one you are looking for. And of course you can use it in your montage. Let me know if you need a higher res or more sweat...

•  

Jessica

It's the stamina I exercise for.  They added an extra leg on the Oldest running foot race in America...Bay to Breakers in San Francisco ( next weekend) You get extra bling for making an extra 5k on the beach, and a free beer at the end.  Those are things you exercise for!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Tatiana 79

Hello  Danielle

I just read every word from start to finish and was shocked when I looked up at the clock and seen that an hour and a half went by, it seemed like 15 minutes.
I really got the flow of this, reading at one time and feel I know you much better now.
You are even more of a class act than I suspected.
I liked the way you mentioned snow machines then snowmobiles so everyone would understand, everyone calls them snow machines where I'm at.
And the rough logger's to, I worked at a logging company for 20 years and would love to let them know who what they called there best mechanic ever, really was on the inside.
Sorry to hear about your sleep problem, hope it better. My sleep got much better about a month ago as I realized
Who I really was for sure. Being closeted for almost half a century really messed me up.
Keep keep your thread going it's awesome girl.

See,ya  Tatiana
  •  

Allison S

I have to post a better sweaty pic, unless you already started the mottage than that's fine lol... This is motivating me to work out! [emoji23]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Shy on May 13, 2018, 04:14:48 AM
My official 50k training starts on Monday so I'll be hot and sweaty for sure when the hills have finished with me. No wig though, I'll have to wear a Buff which isn't all that flattering but needs must. In this case health outweighs the dysphoria, I want to be fit for when my GC appointment eventually comes through. It's all about preparing the foundation for what's yet to come. ;D

Sadie

@Shy    Saidie, have you run long distances in the past???... 50K is a big commitment, 31 miles... about 5 miles more that a USA marathon at 26.2 miles.   
In the past I had run many marathons and half marathons.... and some charity runs.  I does in deed take some training time to build up your stamina, muscles and to determine the best pace that you need to run at different parts of the course.

It will be thrilling and exhausting for you to finally participate in the 50K.   Please keep us all updated regarding your training and your results when you finish your race.   As you stated, it is the hills that determine how well you have trained and what shape your body is in.

Kudos go to you for this endeavor to improve your health and to conquer a big challenge to your body.... and of course your health benefits will be your rewards along with the medal when you finish.
I will be checking your thread as you keep it updated... but you can also feel free to do an update here on my thread along with any "Hot and Sweaty" pictures that you care to post.
Oh, what is the date of the 50K event???

Hugs and well wishes to you.
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on May 13, 2018, 03:17:57 PM
I have to post a better sweaty pic, unless you already started the mottage than that's fine lol... This is motivating me to work out! [emoji23]

@Allison S 
I have been so very busy at work that I have not had time to even start my "Hot and Sweaty" montage.  I am still soliciting photos on willing members here.   You have plenty of time to submit photos of your choice. 
I also am kinda waiting for the hot weather to hit so there will be more opportunity for being hot and sweaty ! :)
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Deborah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 13, 2018, 03:22:55 PM
I also am kinda waiting for the hot weather to hit so there will be more opportunity for being hot and sweaty ! :)
You should have come here to run today.  I went out for a 30 min run after my gym time and it was 95 degrees and no clouds. [emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

islandgirl

Every day I think that this will be the day that I get back to running, well run/walk intervals. I am having trouble getting out of the low spot I am in. So, no picture yet!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Deborah on May 13, 2018, 04:44:19 PM
You should have come here to run today.  I went out for a 30 min run after my gym time and it was 95 degrees and no clouds. [emoji274]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Deborah  ....  Relevant to your reply comment,  I was at the October 2007 Chicago Marathon as a spectator and it was cancelled half way through.  During the day it got unusually hot, up to around 90 degree, and with the very high Chicago humidity.  A hundred and more runners got ill and one even died. The runners complained that they tried to stay hydrated, but the aid stations along the route were running low on water and Gatorade to make matters even worse they ran out of cups.  Even as a spectator it was difficult to find a retail outlet that I could buy something to drink.
Very poor planning for sure,  I did not attend the next year but I bet that they fixed those issues... or hopefully so.

I have participated in several marathons and I was fortunate that the events were in a cooler climate...  and in a few events there was even a light rain and around 60 degrees... PERFECT in my opinion.

So Deborah, please feel free to submit a "hot and sweaty" picture for my proposed montage.  I probably won't get it going until summer time, perhaps after the 4th of July,  but I want everyone to have advance notice.

Thanks for posting your reply here.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

MissyMay2.0

Danielle, are those of us who merely "glow" after a workout allowed to post our photos for your montage? 😀
  •  

Maddie86

Danielle! I like your new profile pic! How has your week been? any updates on that missed date last week, have you heard from the guy yet? he better make it up to you lol
  •  

Laurie

Yes. I removed the post I had made. It wasn't worth including.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MissyMay2.0 on May 13, 2018, 08:44:42 PM
Danielle, are those of us who merely "glow" after a workout allowed to post our photos for your montage? 😀

Yes indeed @MissyMay2.0  .... glowing is good and very acceptable in my future montage.   
My idea for the montage was to display photos of transitioning and transitioned transgender individuals without the fancy clothes, and without the perfect hair etc.....  we are just everyday people and are not always dressed to the nines....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddie86 on May 13, 2018, 10:17:52 PM
Danielle! I like your new profile pic! How has your week been? any updates on that missed date last week, have you heard from the guy yet? he better make it up to you lol

@Maddie86  ... thanks you for your nice words about my new profile pic.     
Regarding my Guy #1 and perhaps Guy #2 ... I am planning to post an update on Monday or Tuesday.
Yes, he better be nice because there are other suitors vying for my attention.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on May 13, 2018, 10:26:30 PM
Yes. I removed the post I had made. It wasn't worth including.

@Laurie  ....   wow, I wish that I had of known that you removed it, I spent well over an hour scouring my posts and also your posts and got so very frustrated that I couldn't find the 2 photos so I went back and did it all over again for another hour... I could have gone out with one of my Suitors to my local coffee shop and ate some pie and ice cream instead.

Please, Laurie, perhaps this next month or so, if you find a a picture that you want to share with all of us in my proposed montage that would make me very happy....  and it doesn't have to be a "hot and sweaty" picture but it can be just any everyday picture of you and instead of how we always want to look our best with fancy clothes, perfect makeup, not a hair out of place.   My idea is to show that we transgenders are normal in the sense that we are not always consumed with always dressing transgender but rather we are living life and enjoying the things and activities that anyone else does.

I hope all of that made sense.........
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Allison S

Pie and ice cream sounds soo good [emoji3] which suitor would that have been with?! I'm jealous maybe I need to move to a small town too haha [emoji18]

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Quote from: Allison S on May 14, 2018, 11:10:42 AM
...maybe I need to move to a small town too haha [emoji18]

OK Danielle maybe I missed it, but how did you end up selecting the town you live in to start over?  I am so curious.  I recall you saying you lived previously in the western continental US.  The small town I live in doesn't have a tenth of the activity your town has!!  We have 6000 people in 20 sq miles, mostly rural. 
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Shy

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 13, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
@Shy    Saidie, have you run long distances in the past???... 50K is a big commitment, 31 miles... about 5 miles more that a USA marathon at 26.2 miles.   
In the past I had run many marathons and half marathons.... and some charity runs.  I does in deed take some training time to build up your stamina, muscles and to determine the best pace that you need to run at different parts of the course.

It will be thrilling and exhausting for you to finally participate in the 50K.   Please keep us all updated regarding your training and your results when you finish your race.   As you stated, it is the hills that determine how well you have trained and what shape your body is in.

Kudos go to you for this endeavor to improve your health and to conquer a big challenge to your body.... and of course your health benefits will be your rewards along with the medal when you finish.
I will be checking your thread as you keep it updated... but you can also feel free to do an update here on my thread along with any "Hot and Sweaty" pictures that you care to post.
Oh, what is the date of the 50K event???

Hugs and well wishes to you.
Danielle

I don't run races, just for wellbeing.

I try to do at least one 50k a year, sometimes two. I hardly ran at all last year as it was my coming out year and just couldn't focus. That's the first time in about twenty years that I missed a slot.
I like to trail run, often barefoot if the terrain allows. My training usually starts off by heart rate and when I find my fitness returning I go by feel and pace. I'm no spring chicken so take it steady, I'm quit a measured runner and know when to back off.
Distance running is my medicine, my meditation. I think a year off did me good, but it's time to get back on the horse again. My soul needs it and the endorphins are a bonus. :)

So 7 miles this morning from a slightly relapsed fitness base. I soon found my rhythm though, the hills seemed o.k. So in better shape than I thought. I'm a bit like the Duracell bunny when I get going ;D I'll see how I recover the next few days and evaluate from there.
I felt a little dysphoric initially not having my wig and face on, but in a way it was nice not to think about gender and just enjoy the countryside.

Sadie
  •