Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on May 17, 2018, 07:21:24 AM
I was very relieved reading you post in the middle of the night (Thanks Spiro).

I am very happy to see your positive attitude and outlook on life has helped once again. It is so great seeing you have made so many friends.

As Alyssa said: You are amazing, and you are a great role model.

@sarah1972   Sarah, you are way to kind with you nice words...  Thank you for checking up on me in the middle of the night....  good friends do those sort of things for each other....  Thank you.
Hugs and hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Roll

I've been remiss in keeping up with your thread the past few days, life has been busy in both good and bad ways, but am now officially caught up. Just have to say that you dodged a bullet with #1. It's a good thing he showed his true colors early, rather than getting involved and then revealing them.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 17, 2018, 08:46:09 PM
Danielle,
   I don't like you because you are trans or cis. I like you because you are a kind, empathetic person. In a way, you are lucky with the recent events at the coffee shop. You got a look at the ugly underbelly of the attitude against trans people and you found amazing, wonderful people who support and love you. Many times I wonder about the nasty talking aimed in my direction. You now have a good idea how things stand. I have to think that is a plus. Anyone who would be interested in you only to flee because of social stigma, well, they are 'worms' anyway. I often have thought of my response should someone refer to me as an 'it' (or something similar.) I think I would state that I would rather be an 'it' than someone low enough to call someone that. You are right though. The best screw you to the haters is to hold one's head up high with a  big smile on one's face.

@HappyMoni .... Moni:  very well stated...  I appreciate you posting this reply comment.
Also thank you for all of your way too kind reply postings on my thread and on others on the Forums.
Hugs for you,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Roll on May 17, 2018, 09:33:52 PM
I've been remiss in keeping up with your thread the past few days, life has been busy in both good and bad ways, but am now officially caught up. Just have to say that you dodged a bullet with #1. It's a good thing he showed his true colors early, rather than getting involved and then revealing them.

@Roll  Ellie:  Exactly as you stated regarding suitor #1 ... good riddance... I have retired the #1 designation along with the #2 designation that I retired earlier.. 
Not only did I dodge a bullet with #1,  I also found my new Suitor #5,  resolved the mystery of the PINK LIDS,  figured out the why (and who) I was getting free coffee from time to time, found out who my many friends are at the coffee shop, and formed a wonderful friendship with the coffee shop owner.

Oh yeah, I did notice that on your thread that you were having a tough time... always enjoy the good things that are happening in your world, surely they can be followed by the bad things  ...  this we all know!!!

Thanks for your reply post.
Hugs for you !!
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 17, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
.......  I also found my new Suitor #5,  resolved the mystery of the PINK LIDS,  figured out the why (and who) I was getting free coffee from time to time.......
Whoa!!!! Back it up girl! I know I have missed something here. Is #5 solely responsible for the pink lids? There is no conspiracy between #4 and #5? Remember I am from the land down under. Relative to you, I am standing upside down and all the blood has rushed to my head. Sometimes I need things explained to me in single syllable words. What did I miss? Fill me in girl..... Fill me IN!!!!!!

Jayne
<confused face>
  •  

SadieBlake

Danielle, I've not been able to keep up with your thread, and just happened to wander in and see this business of your having to deal with some transphobic people in your little community. I'm both sorry to hear of it and glad you weathered it ok. You seem to have indeed found some stronger friendships there and so we all think that's good news.

Let me ask you this ... as far as I've understood you moved up there without announcing your transitioned "status". Hence, I'm curious what happened? Were you clocked? Have you been out with anyone and had it leak?

Feel free to point me to some part of your thread where you've already related this and in any case again, my best wishes are with you :-).

[EDIT] ... nevermind, I did a quick binary search and figured out that you've been out for a while ... Still interested in how that came about :-)
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Hey Danielle,

I just caught up with all the recent events in your life, I'm glad that things are more clear now and you know who are your supporters! :) seems like a really nice town overall even though there's some mean people gossiping about you.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

mm

Danielle, there are many good people in this world and a few bad ones, just keep going and enjoy the good ones as your friends. Greats you have the friendly coffee shop next door.
  •  

Allison S

I don't like the drama I'm here for the romance please [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

sarah1972

Quote from: Allison S on May 18, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
I don't like the drama I'm here for the romance please [emoji4]

YES - I am right there with you. A little suspense, but I hope it is time to get back to romance! The return of the pink lid, a new suitor in the mix and a big chocolate heart is a really good start!!

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 17, 2018, 09:30:41 PM
@sarah1972   Sarah, you are way to kind with you nice words...  Thank you for checking up on me in the middle of the night....  good friends do those sort of things for each other....  Thank you.
Hugs and hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Aww, you are so sweet Danielle. No need to thank me. Yes, good friends do such things for each other! Always glad to have you back!

Hugs, hugs and hugs back to you!!

•  

josie76

Danielle, I just caught up on you life events. I'm so sorry you have had to deal with the haters there but I am glad you have so many friends who have been openly standing up for you.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: josie76 on May 19, 2018, 07:05:55 AM
Danielle, I just caught up on you life events. I'm so sorry you have had to deal with the haters there but I am glad you have so many friends who have been openly standing up for you.

@josie76
    Thank you for your kind words....  the "silver lining" of this cloud is that I now know who my friends are ... and they are indeed accepting and supportive of me.  Now, in my small town, and at least at my next door coffee shop, if someone comes in there and starts bad mouthing and talking about that trans-woman next door... they will be sorry that they did, they will probably get kicked out without getting their coffee!   
Also, very good news about finding out about my fickle Suitor #1 before it became serious was a good thing for sure.... and of course solving mystery of the PINK LIDS, and confirming that the Barista is apparently my new Suitor #5
Thank you for your reply post.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: mm on May 18, 2018, 11:34:30 AM
Danielle, there are many good people in this world and a few bad ones, just keep going and enjoy the good ones as your friends. Greats you have the friendly coffee shop next door.
@mm   Thanks for your comment, and you are right, it was certainly most fortuidous that I opened my business in this location with the next door coffee shop, which seems to be the town gossip center and the meet & greet center as well.  I have made most of my friends (and my Suitors) in this town at that place.
Thanks for you reply,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on May 18, 2018, 09:45:57 AM
Hey Danielle,

I just caught up with all the recent events in your life, I'm glad that things are more clear now and you know who are your supporters! :) seems like a really nice town overall even though there's some mean people gossiping about you.
Hello @Charlie Nicki     .... thank you for reading my thread... Yes, indeed, things are much more clear now,  all in all, things turned out great and I feel really good about life here.  The next door coffee shop owner is definitely my ally and finding out about my now "bad" Suitor #1 and discovering my new Suitor #5 was a bonus... made my day!!  Yep, the coffee shop is indeed the town gossip center.
Thank you for posting your reply and for reading.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SadieBlake on May 18, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
Danielle, I've not been able to keep up with your thread, and just happened to wander in and see this business of your having to deal with some transphobic people in your little community. I'm both sorry to hear of it and glad you weathered it ok. You seem to have indeed found some stronger friendships there and so we all think that's good news.

Let me ask you this ... as far as I've understood you moved up there without announcing your transitioned "status". Hence, I'm curious what happened? Were you clocked? Have you been out with anyone and had it leak?

Feel free to point me to some part of your thread where you've already related this and in any case again, my best wishes are with you :-).

[EDIT] ... nevermind, I did a quick binary search and figured out that you've been out for a while ... Still interested in how that came about :-)

@SadieBlake   Thank you for your reply comment on my thread.   Yes, about your question about me going full-time and then coming to this small town, relocating here as a woman (no one here had any idea that I was a trans-woman for over a year since I came here in December 2016) to start my own business and how it happened (quite accidentally) that I came out to this town..
... go to the following Reply Comments on this thread.

MY very first comment posting  Reply #1  on April 08, 2018
           Reply comment #4  on April 08, 2018

... and details of how I came-out here almost a year and a half later... 
         Reply comment #72 on April 11, 2018

If you have any other questions, please let me know.... I will be most happy to answer.
This thread has become a long-read but perhaps you might want to consider putting on a pot of tea or coffee and sitting down for a time to read the entire thread.   A number of my followers have done that task and have commented to me that they now have a clear understanding of my transition and coming out.....   
***PLUS, I have posted many pictures throughout my thread that might be something that you would want to look at.

Thank you for reading my story..........
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 18, 2018, 02:13:02 AM
Whoa!!!! Back it up girl! I know I have missed something here. Is #5 solely responsible for the pink lids? There is no conspiracy between #4 and #5? Remember I am from the land down under. Relative to you, I am standing upside down and all the blood has rushed to my head. Sometimes I need things explained to me in single syllable words. What did I miss? Fill me in girl..... Fill me IN!!!!!!

Jayne
<confused face>

@Jayne   I am sorry that I have confused you a little.... certainly not my intention....   
I still think that because suitors shy guy #3, dental hygienist #4 and the barista #5 were all giving me coffee with PINK lids that they were all talking about me in the coffee shop.

Please let me know what else I can clear up for you....  no worries!!
Thanks for your comments,
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 19, 2018, 10:50:05 AM
@Jayne   I am sorry that I have confused you a little.... certainly not my intention....   
I still think that because suitors shy guy #3, dental hygienist #4 and the barista #5 were all giving me coffee with PINK lids that they were all talking about me in the coffee shop.

Please let me know what else I can clear up for you....  no worries!!
Thanks for your comments,
Hugs,
Danielle
No problem, Danielle. I could make excuses about reading your thread at odd hours of the day while at work and blame lack of sleep. The truth is that occasionally I have a ditsy moment and end up sitting there with a blank look on my face wondering what just happened. Just one of my quirks! [emoji16] Thank you for clearing up the pink lids for me.

I'm looking forward to one of these hikes you have been talking about while waiting for your weather to warm up. I'd love to see some photos. It looks beautiful where you are from the photo looking out the back of your house.

Thanks for sharing your stories.

Hug,
Jayne
  •  

TonyaW

Here's one for your hot and sweaty collection.  Just finished cutting the grass.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Update 6:00 pm Saturday night.

Today was a beautiful Spring day, Bright and Sunny and the temperature got up to 65 degrees.   
This morning I worked at my office until noon setting up 2 new clients... then I came right home to change into my hiking clothes to go on a local hike with 2 gals from my Book Club. 

There are lots of hiking opportunities and hiking trails just a couple miles from town.  This afternoon we went on a 9 mile hike into the foothills to a beautiful lake and back.  We sat at the lake for a short time to rest and to talk.

It was so nice to finally get rid of my cold weather cabin fever and get outside and enjoy the beautiful scenery and fresh air.  There are bears and wolves in abundance up here so I never hike alone... and one of us is always "packing".

**** Note: @Jayne01 ... in your last reply comment below you must have mental telepathy.... how did you know I was going on a hike???

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Ok all caught up know that is an amazing pic of you on the mountains beautiful scenery as well.

I thought you would still have snow. lol just like I get ask you live in Canada how do you heat your igloo lol. 
  •