Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikaela

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 29, 2018, 08:31:22 AM
TUESDAY Morning Update:
I am back from my holiday 4 days off.  In my office and I am trying hard to get back into the work mode.   I will post more later about my activities hopefully with some pictures

What did my friends do over the holiday long weekend???
Hugs,
Danielle

Got settled into our new home in Costa Rica.

I love reading about your adventures, and figured it was time to stop lurking. :-)

I've been to Alaska several times and loved my visits. Especially enjoyed traveling along turnagain arm and seeing the sights, glaciers, etc. Indescribably beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Mikaela on May 29, 2018, 09:28:34 AM
Got settled into our new home in Costa Rica.

I love reading about your adventures, and figured it was time to stop lurking. :-)

I've been to Alaska several times and loved my visits. Especially enjoyed traveling along turnagain arm and seeing the sights, glaciers, etc. Indescribably beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Mikaela ... thank you for visiting my thread.   
YES indeed, Alaska is very beautiful and as you know the climate here is so much different from where you live in Costa Rica.  I love living here, I like winter activities, the mountains, the snow, the lakes, the coastal areas,and the hiking trails....
...and I like the fact that the temperatures are cooler in the summer.... I can not handle living with high heat and high humidity for very long.

A few years ago I went on vacation to your country... toured San Jose and spent time seeing Manuel Antonio National Park... very beautiful for sure.  The coastal beaches are so very lovely too.
That is nice that you were able to move into your new home.... now it is your task to make it "your home"..
Again, thank you for visiting, reading, and for posting here.  Please come and share your comments often.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

sarah1972

I hope you had a great and relaxing 4 day holiday. Certainly deserved after Tax Day.

Based on the weather we split our days in visiting a local carnival, a giant playground and shopping "Hot Mommy #2" still needed some cute summer outfits. Also splashed in the pool for a little bit.

One of the clerks in a store we went too appeared to also be transgender - there was some mutual recognition and we got another 15% off what we bought. Always lovely to see other transgender persons living their life.

Can't wait to see the pictures of the scenery, bears, moose, and the occasional wombat.

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

SarahFehrman

TUESDAY Morning Update:
I am back from my holiday 4 days off.  In my office and I am trying hard to get back into the work mode.   I will post more later about my activities hopefully with some pictures

What did my friends do over the holiday long weekend[emoji47]
Hugs,
Danielle
Two barbecues and some binge watching. It was so hot here that I didn't mind lounging in a sundress in the house, enjoying the AC. It sounds like you had a lovely time!

Hugs,
SarahFromChiTown
  •  

KathyLauren

What did my friends do over the holiday long weekend???

I hope you aren't working too hard. 

We went for a beach walk on Saturday.   The beach is rocky, backed by big cliffs.  There was supposed to be a cave at the base of the cliffs.  We found it, but it is nothing to write home about: just a shallow crack in the rock.

Being the site of the world's highest tides, you really want to check the tide tables before going for a beach walk.  Getting caught at the base of the cliff by a rising tide would be very bad.  Lots of tourists find that out the hard way in the summer, and have to be rescued by helicopter or by ropes from above.  If they are lucky.

Needless to say, we planned our walk by the tides, so we were fine.  The photo is the view from the beach of Cape Split, a prominent headland in the Bay of Fundy.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: KathyLauren on May 29, 2018, 07:37:21 PM
I hope you aren't working too hard. 

We went for a beach walk on Saturday.   The beach is rocky, backed by big cliffs.  There was supposed to be a cave at the base of the cliffs.  We found it, but it is nothing to write home about: just a shallow crack in the rock.

Being the site of the world's highest tides, you really want to check the tide tables before going for a beach walk.  Getting caught at the base of the cliff by a rising tide would be very bad.  Lots of tourists find that out the hard way in the summer, and have to be rescued by helicopter or by ropes from above.  If they are lucky.

Needless to say, we planned our walk by the tides, so we were fine.  The photo is the view from the beach of Cape Split, a prominent headland in the Bay of Fundy.

Ah yes @KathyLauren  , a funday in the Fundy Bay. You have to show us that area when we come to exact long overdue punis.. to visit.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

amberwaves

I've been hanging out with my friend Amber and her family a lot lately.  Also cleaned the crap out of my house.  A very much needed thing.  Only 2 rooms left to go.
  •  

Jayne01

It wasn't a holiday where I am from. Just a normal weekend with nothing to report. Sad end to the week, but not unexpected. (I wrote about it in my own thread).

Kathy, I think I might have that exact same photo. My wife and I went for a nice hike there with her brother and his partner a few years ago. We stayed up on the cliffs, though. Didn't go down to the water.

Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on May 31, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
It wasn't a holiday where I am from. Just a normal weekend with nothing to report. Sad end to the week, but not unexpected. (I wrote about it in my own thread).

Kathy, I think I might have that exact same photo. My wife and I went for a nice hike there with her brother and his partner a few years ago. We stayed up on the cliffs, though. Didn't go down to the water.

Jayne

@Jayne01

Thank your for your posting ....  I enjoy reading various member's postings about all kinds of subjects of interest.
Regarding the picture that @KathyLauren posted, I may have not been to that exact same spot but I have been to the Bay of Fundy and walked the beach at low tide.  I have heard many reports of people that have walked out too far during low tide and then had trouble outrunning the incoming tide to get back to dry shore.  High tide can be over 50 feet if I remember correctly.

Hey, Jayne, there is nothing wrong with an uneventful and normal weekend with nothing to report... It is important to have time to unwind from all the activities ...HOWEVER your week has been far from uneventful with your Grandmother's passing and all the things that revolve around that sorrowful event in your life.  You indeed deserved to be a little more quiet on the Forums this last few days and also hopefully time off with other things....  it is tough to lose a loved one... and there are few words that anyone can say to relieve your grief and mourning.    Hang in there, and take your time getting back up to speed.
I always enjoy reading your thread and your postings on various other threads, including mine!!!

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Thursday afternoon...

So sorry to my readers of my thread, nothing earth shaking to report today.  I have been absolutely overwhelmed at work this last few days after my long holiday weekend and taking 4 days off work and having my business closed.   
I thought that by now I would have been able to give you a report about my activities for that time but I do promise that I will get to it, perhaps this weekend at the latest.  I have been so busy that I had to skip my regular gym visit with my gym girl group this week.

I was at the next door coffee shop this morning and the regular barista (suitor #5) was not there, she had the day off... so it was the boring WHITE LID for my takeout coffee.

Yesterday at the coffee shop I saw Suitor #1... he is the guy that stood me up for a dinner date that he had planned.
For sure, I am done with Suitor #1.   I walked by his table at the coffee shop yesterday morning, he was with his blonde lady friend that had made rude remarks about me in the recent past.  He saw me and said hello, the blonde babe made an big effort to not make eye contact with me.   Previously at the time when the blonde gal made those awful comments about me and then I heard that Suitor #1 didn't defend me at all, that plus he never followed up on his promised date, well, he is over and done with.  I am taking the Suitor #1 designation off of my list where he belongs along with the gym Creepy Guy Suitor #2 designation.

So, what do I have left...  shy guy Suitor #3 seems to be a non-event.  Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 is in hot pursuit, I spent quite a bit of time with her on my holiday weekend last week.   My newest Suitor #5, the main barista at the coffee shop is also in pursuit.

More details eventually coming in my future report about my last weekend and other stuff...... please be patient!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Danielle "of the north", I believe that suitor #4 has the upper hand with #3 and #5.  How much more personal than to have someone that has fiddled with your mouth. 
Yes #3 is shy but don't strike him off the list.  Maybe invite him over for a home cooked meal.  It may give the shy guy a chance to get comfortable.
My thoughts on #5 is that if they were that serious, the stand in barista would already know what to do.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Rachel

Ok, so 1 & 2 are down and 3 is slow to the gate. 4 and 5 look very promising. Both of which have shown interest and await your response.

I look forward to this weekends update.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: amberwaves on May 31, 2018, 10:33:09 AM
I've been hanging out with my friend Amber and her family a lot lately.  Also cleaned the crap out of my house.  A very much needed thing.  Only 2 rooms left to go.

Hi Amber,                   01 June 2018

Are you done yet? How about coming here and cleaning mine; every room needs it. I'm not very good at it; all I know how to do is rearrange my collection of accumulated possessions. I would have a possession sale but then what would I do without my STUFF? I still have my first pair of baby shoes, which haven't fit in 77 years. Still have some hair from my first haircut; it doesn't look anything like the stuff I don't have any more.

On second thought I should just leave well enough alone; no telling what might be lurking within all my STUFF!

I'm kind of thinking a Hazmat team might be in order.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 31, 2018, 06:06:47 PM

So sorry to my readers of my thread, nothing earth shaking to report today.  I have been absolutely overwhelmed at work this last few days after my long holiday weekend and taking 4 days off work and having my business closed.   
I thought that by now I would have been able to give you a report about my activities for that time but I do promise that I will get to it, perhaps this weekend at the latest.  I have been so busy that I had to skip my regular gym visit with my gym girl group this week.

I was at the next door coffee shop this morning and the regular barista (suitor #5) was not there, she had the day off... so it was the boring WHITE LID for my takeout coffee.

Yesterday at the coffee shop I saw Suitor #1... he is the guy that stood me up for a dinner date that he had planned.
For sure, I am done with Suitor #1.   I walked by his table at the coffee shop yesterday morning, he was with his blonde lady friend that had made rude remarks about me in the recent past.  He saw me and said hello, the blonde babe made an big effort to not make eye contact with me.   Previously at the time when the blonde gal made those awful comments about me and then I heard that Suitor #1 didn't defend me at all, that plus he never followed up on his promised date, well, he is over and done with.  I am taking the Suitor #1 designation off of my list where he belongs along with the gym Creepy Guy Suitor #2 designation.

So, what do I have left...  shy guy Suitor #3 seems to be a non-event.  Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 is in hot pursuit, I spent quite a bit of time with her on my holiday weekend last week.   My newest Suitor #5, the main barista at the coffee shop is also in pursuit.

More details eventually coming in my future report about my last weekend and other stuff...... please be patient!!!

Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                   01 June 2018

Welcome to June.

Still have my money riding on #4. Any takers?

I can read it in the way you write about her. The others are nothing more than window dressing for the short term. No suspense here.

Remember: All's fair in love and war.

Best Always, Love
Christine

CLUE:   Dental Hygienist Suitor #4 is in hot pursuit, I spent quite a bit of time with her on my holiday weekend last week. Any doubts anyone? The TEA leaves have spoken.
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

sarah1972

Thank you so much for your update @Alaskan Danielle!

Ugh - skipping gym visits? Sorry to hear you have been so busy. I was hoping you can relax a little bit until September when everyone realizes that the extension for tax filings is running out... But busy is also good. Allows you to buy more coffee!

Suitor #1 and the blonde babe? Maybe that is what he deserves. He just has no idea what he is losing here.

I am so glad to see you having so many great choices and taking it slow to decide. Never be pushed! I also understand making a choice would break two hearts.

And I am also convinced #5 is not the end of it...

Hoping you do not have to work through the weekend.

Hugs!

Sarah

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

christinej78

Quote from: Jessica on May 31, 2018, 06:57:29 PM
Danielle "of the north", I believe that suitor #4 has the upper hand with #3 and #5.  How much more personal than to have someone that has fiddled with your mouth. - YES YES YES
Yes #3 is shy but don't strike him off the list.  Maybe invite him over for a home cooked meal.  It may give the shy guy a chance to get comfortable.  "Too Boring"
My thoughts on #5 is that if they were that serious, the stand in barista would already know what to do. -YES YES

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Hi Jessica,                    01 June 2018

Welcome to June.

When I wrote my post prior to this one, I hadn't read your post. I had been thinking about #5 and the only thing I can remember is a pink lid. After I read your post I became even more convinced that #4 has already won the contest. A pink lid a love affair does not make.

In a post elsewhere, I made the following comment:

"I've only been wrong once; it was the time I thought I was wrong and it turned out I was right."

That was made in jest but I am sticking with it in this instance. #4 would have to commit something so egregious that the relationship would be shattered beyond repair; I DO NOT think that will happen. I believe it is already settled and cast in concrete and they will have an extremely happy and loving life together.

Danielle, don't make me eat my words; I don't like to be "rong" and I don't like eating "buzzard" (they are bigger than crows). The INK leaves tell the tale; it's only a matter of time when the reality is announced. I have a lot of money riding on this Danielle; my retirement in luxury depends upon your decision. One of those luxuries is a Falcon 7X jet.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

See Pilot Below
                                                            l
                                                            l
                                                           \/
  •  

sarah1972

No rushing Danielle. Admittedly, I really want to know how this tale ends, I am a sucker for heartwarming stories. But I do like that Danielle is taking her time to decide, especially given how much her life has changed in the past 3 months. We all have our favorite but in the end, we are not in Danielle's heels.

There is no audience participation here, no voting suitors of the ice shelf. It is more like a very good TV drama, we all have to wait for next weeks episode and the final clue may not be revealed until the credits of the season finale roll... ...To be continued...

But wait... ratings are now tracked by the minute and at least in live shows changes are being made during the broadcast to adjust to the audience interest...

Quote from: christinej78 on June 01, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
Quote from: Jessica on May 31, 2018, 06:57:29 PM
Danielle "of the north", I believe that suitor #4 has the upper hand with #3 and #5.  How much more personal than to have someone that has fiddled with your mouth. - YES YES YES
Yes #3 is shy but don't strike him off the list.  Maybe invite him over for a home cooked meal.  It may give the shy guy a chance to get comfortable.  "Too Boring"
My thoughts on #5 is that if they were that serious, the stand in barista would already know what to do. -YES YES

Hugs and smiles, Jess

Welcome to June.

When I wrote my post prior to this one, I hadn't read your post. I had been thinking about #5 and the only thing I can remember is a pink lid. After I read your post I became even more convinced that #4 has already won the contest. A pink lid a love affair does not make.

"I've only been wrong once; it was the time I thought I was wrong and it turned out I was right."

That was made in jest but I am sticking with it in this instance. #4 would have to commit something so egregious that the relationship would be shattered beyond repair; I DO NOT think that will happen. I believe it is already settled and cast in concrete and they will have an extremely happy and loving life together.

Danielle, don't make me eat my words; I don't like to be "rong" and I don't like eating "buzzard" (they are bigger than crows). The INK leaves tell the tale; it's only a matter of time when the reality is announced. I have a lot of money riding on this Danielle; my retirement in luxury depends upon your decision. One of those luxuries is a Falcon 7X jet.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

See Pilot Below
                                                            l
                                                            l
                                                           \/

•  

christinej78

Quote from: sarah1972 on June 01, 2018, 02:26:39 PM
No rushing Danielle. Admittedly, I really want to know how this tale ends, I am a sucker for heartwarming stories. But I do like that Danielle is taking her time to decide, especially given how much her life has changed in the past 3 months. We all have our favorite but in the end, we are not in Danielle's heels.

There is no audience participation here, no voting suitors of the ice shelf. It is more like a very good TV drama, we all have to wait for next weeks episode and the final clue may not be revealed until the credits of the season finale roll... ...To be continued...

But wait... ratings are now tracked by the minute and at least in live shows changes are being made during the broadcast to adjust to the audience interest...

Welcome to June.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

See Pilot Below
                                                            l
                                                            l
                                                           \/

Hi Sarah,                   01 Jun 2018

Danielle loves the speculation. It adds drama; she does a masterful  job of creating it, I'm just trying to enhance it. It wouldn't be much fun if the only comments posted went something like "Oh, that's so nice..." I'm sticking with my prognostication; #4 BIG Time unless... a #6 enters the fray and knocks her socks clean off. Then all bets are off and there goes my plane.

In the end, Danielle will make her own decision regardless of what some old nag like me writes in a post. She's too intelligent to allow anyone out here to influence her decisions. I don't remember her asking for our help in deciding whom to chose. Just have fun "speckelatin" on her choice. Maybe she will become a Nun and dump all of them. Stranger thing have happened.

Quote"But wait... ratings are now tracked by the minute and at least in live shows changes are being made during the broadcast to adjust to the audience interest..."

Great observation. Follow the money; this isn't live TV and no dinero at stake... oh wait, my Falcon X7.

I can just see her in a "Nunnery" where they ain't got none, ain't gettin none and she be "rockin" the habit's off them there inmates. It'd never be the same after Danielle showed up. That'd be a good thing. 

Take care.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PS:

I'm a hopin no one be thinkin I'm sacrilegious as that's a not my intention. I hope this PS's unnecessary.
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on May 31, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

@Jayne01

Thank your for your posting ....  I enjoy reading various member's postings about all kinds of subjects of interest.
Regarding the picture that @KathyLauren posted, I may have not been to that exact same spot but I have been to the Bay of Fundy and walked the beach at low tide.  I have heard many reports of people that have walked out too far during low tide and then had trouble outrunning the incoming tide to get back to dry shore.  High tide can be over 50 feet if I remember correctly.

Hey, Jayne, there is nothing wrong with an uneventful and normal weekend with nothing to report... It is important to have time to unwind from all the activities ...HOWEVER your week has been far from uneventful with your Grandmother's passing and all the things that revolve around that sorrowful event in your life.  You indeed deserved to be a little more quiet on the Forums this last few days and also hopefully time off with other things....  it is tough to lose a loved one... and there are few words that anyone can say to relieve your grief and mourning.    Hang in there, and take your time getting back up to speed.
I always enjoy reading your thread and your postings on various other threads, including mine!!!

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Hi Danielle, of all the times my wife and I have been back to visit her family, I have never seen the tide come in. On our last visit, my wife went with her family to see the tides, but I was sick with the flu and a high fever, so stayed behind at the house. Maybe next time...

Yes, my week has been eventful in an unfortunate way. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Life goes on and as I catch up with my friends here at Susan's, I am also having fond memories of my grandmother pop into my mind. She lived a long and happy life, rather than dwell on the sorrow of losing her, I would rather remember the happiness she brought into my life and the lives of all that she touched.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Jayne01

Hugs,
Danielle

What!!!!!! Nothing earth shaking to report?????? And skipping the gym too!!! Who are you and what have you done with Danielle???? Please release my friend so that she can update her fan club with her news!

Now that I have your attention.... I am looking forward to the report of your 4 day weekend. I hope you have some photos of your beautiful surroundings that you are willing to share.

There haven't been many updates on your suitors recently, but that's ok. You are entitled to your privacy..... we only want to know everything!! [emoji16] I'm happy #1 and #2 have been retired. It sounds like they deserve each other. #4 is still the hot favourite here on the sidelines, but pay no attention to us. Your happiness is most important, so follow your own heart.

Looking forward to your next update!

Hugs,
Jayne
  •