Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Beautiful pics and scenery and beautiful smile. 
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Kendra

Danielle thank you for sharing as you're exploring and living life.  And your latest avatar photo is stunning.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

HappyMoni

I love the scenery, it is gorgeous, as are you. I am curious about your suitor though. Hope I didn't miss this, but is she being patient? Is there a push for more than hiking. This is said in full realization that it is not my business, but, you are the hunted prey and I am 'nosy.'
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@HappyMoni   @Kendra    @Rachel    @Laurie    @sarah1972   @KathyLauren   @islandgirl   @Maddie86   @Michelle_P  @ElizabethK   @Jayne01

Dear Ladies...
Thank you so very much for all of your kind comments and compliments regarding my "day hike" with #4.   A smart girl always accepts compliments!!!!   
My feeling is to appreciate them while I am still able to get them.

Yes, the "day hike" with dental hygienist suitor #4 was wonderful.   The weather was perfect, sunny and low to mid 60's at my house and up in the hills it was high 50's to low 60's.... very comfortable temperatures for hiking.  We have a great time hiking up to a lake where we had our packed lunch, rested and chatted for a time and then hiked on back to the trail-head where #4's truck was parked.  We were both surprised at the mist and fog on the morning part of our hike...  it made for some beautiful visuals of the trail and the hills. 
We left early and came back to my home and I then made dinner (chef's salads with grilled chicken and my homemade Italian salad dressing) for us and then we relaxed and chatted some more, first outside, then inside as it got cooler in the evening.. she is quite a conversationalist... almost talks as much as I do.  ;) 
#4 has a similar personality as mine... outgoing, talkative, a listener and a glass half full or perhaps over-full attitude.   
She stayed until about an hour before sunset at 11:00PM ... that is when my "sunset" picture was taken from the front driveway of my home.

Oh, and  @HappyMoni  .... hmmm, you asked if she is being patient....   YES she is, she knows that this is a big step for me.  She has commented more than once to me that she does not see anything in me about my past.... she sees me only as a woman.   
After dinner, sipping on some wine... she did move in real close, arm around me, and some kissing and touching did happen. (no pictures of that) 
It is quite a change for me to not be the one putting my arm around a woman.... but she is almost 5'10" and I am only 5'5" so I guess that it makes sense.... but it is still a foreign concept for me that I am still wrapping my head around.

Again, thank you all for reading, following and commenting.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

HappyMoni

That is fantastic Danielle, thanks for sharing. She sounds very nice.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Jayne01

Danielle, thank you for your update. Your day hiking with #4 followed by a nice dinner and other activities which are none of our business [emoji6] sounds wonderful. I have said it before and will likely keep saying it, you live in a beautiful part of the world.

I agree with #4 and I have also said it to you. You come across as a woman in every way. So much so that on the odd occasion when you refer to your younger male self in your posts, it confuses me. I have to make a conscious effort to make the connection that you were born with a male body. I always think of you as being female your entire life.

Keep your updates coming. It is a pleasure to follow your story. And don't be shy about posting more photos of your surrounding countryside, I never get tired of seeing such beautiful scenery.

Hugs,
Jayne

•  

KathyLauren

Your latest update, Danielle, is lovely!  Miss #4 sounds sweet.  :)  I love your description of the evening.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

LizK

What a fabulous evening...hopefully you will get used to your new found roll and get ready to embrace the differences

Take care

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Sonja

Hi Danielle,

I'm really happy that everything is going so well, and suitor 4 sounds like such a great match for you. Looking great in your avatar photo and the nature trail one!, and those are some beautiful nature pics too.

I've been thinking about you and your dating with suitor 4 (I'm sure lots of us do)  and I was wondering, how do you balance expectations in your relationship with her, given that you are both girls IE you let her make the first move like you said and it felt strangely new, but it got me wondering - do you ever feel a bit lost about when you should make a move versus letting her make it?  - not just intimately but with lots of everyday type stuff.

Take care x,

and Watch out for bears!

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Laurie on July 15, 2018, 02:14:54 PM
  Well Fine! You all can love the sunset picture. I loved the second picture of the tree covered hills with the mountains behind it. That is my kind of scenery.

If I'm not taking pictures of food then I snap ones of nice vistas and flowers. Once in awhile I will think of taking pictures of people but it's not often.
  An yes @Alaskan Danielle you have a great smile though the one of you in the set looks more like a laugh. Still nice, Hun. Laughing = happy= good.

Hugs,
  Laurie

@Laurie
Dear Laurie: ....  ahhhh, YES, I was just starting to laugh and I was trying hard not too,  because #4, who was taking the picture was cracking jokes to try to get me laughing.... she was just about successful as the picture was taken.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

Another great smile! I love the way the fog flows over the slope!
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle thanks for your update and that you have invited us all in to be part of your life.  It's certainly enjoyable reading about the Exploits in the Arctic.
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

sarah1972

@Alaskan Danielle
Thank you so much for the detailed hiking updates. Seems like you managed to pull this thread back on track! I am so glad to read about your happy adventure and your nice evening. I am even happier to read how much fun you have with #4, it seems like you two enjoy each others company a lot. Given how you describe her and her understanding of your special situation is a great bonus.

I am starting to think I want to stop calling her #4, maybe there is a better alternative? Miss D.? Any better suggestions?

I can understand the somewhat awkward feeling of being on the receiving end of attention. Even with my very different situation, I had to get used to being the hunted.

I hope you will get used to it. And who says you cannot put your arm around her if you want to?

Your new avatar looks lovely! Looking at all your pictures, you are radiating happiness.

Thank you again for your happy update and I am looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

Hugs, Sarah

•  

Karen

What beautiful views, an amazing smile and an evening with someone very special.   Thank you for sharing and inspiring us.   Can't wait to hear about the next adventure...I so love the outdoors.

Big hugs

Karen
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Karen on July 16, 2018, 12:03:10 PM
What beautiful views, an amazing smile and an evening with someone very special.   Thank you for sharing and inspiring us.   Can't wait to hear about the next adventure...I so love the outdoors.

Big hugs

Karen

@Karen
Dear Karen:
Thank you for your most kind words...
...yes it was a wonderful evening with #4....   

Ahhh, yes, the next adventure.  Plenty more to come for certain. 

Hugs and well wishes... and thanks for reading, following and posting.
Danielle

•  

SadieBlake

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on July 15, 2018, 04:19:19 PM
  .... hmmm, you asked if she is being patient....   YES she is, she knows that this is a big step for me.  She has commented more than once to me that she does not see anything in me about my past.... she sees me only as a woman.   
After dinner, sipping on some wine... she did move in real close, arm around me, and some kissing and touching did happen. (no pictures of that) 

Hmm, am I the only one here thinking "pictures or it didn't happen"? ;-)

Seriously, I'm so glad you got in some old fashioned necking with #4 (Moni isn't the only inquiring mind wanting to know!).

I'll confess I've been pulling for your barrista, aka #5, it's good to hear the women are in the lead for your affections for now :-).
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: SadieBlake on July 16, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

Seriously, I'm so glad you got in some old fashioned necking with #4 (Moni isn't the only inquiring mind wanting to know!).

I'll confess I've been pulling for your barrista, aka #5, it's good to hear the women are in the lead for your affections for now :-).

@SadieBlake  ... you must be a fortune teller. ;)

Well, my Barista Suitor #5 attended my July 4th potluck get-together that I wrote about.  She was all flirty and was hanging around me most of the day.  Ever since she has been so nice every time I go into the coffee shop when she is working.... smiles, some hugs and some nice words.  More pink lids have been coming my way. 

I will keep you and all of my readers and follower up to date about #5.
Thanks for your comments.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

I am starting to think that I need to step down from the popcorn gallery and find a seat in the famous coffee shop to have a better view of all the action. So much happens there!

I love this thread!

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: SadieBlake on July 16, 2018, 04:51:50 PM
I'll admit that I thought it, but I think Danielle gets an exemption in this case. :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I am so happy for you, you are amazing and all your suitors know  :) You have taught me that Alaska life can be fun. hehe
  •