Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie Jade

Without copying too much stuff that seems to be incessantly copied, Danielle your dilemma is something I could dream about, I have had a few flying lessons  between Manchester and Anglesey (not through the n Wales mountains due to the clouds) and let my pilot teacher land after a Jet  at Manchester airport - so that's mad airflow disruption with a 45 degrees intermittent side wind  - 2 seater Cessna plane (think that's the name. not a pilot just a good thing to do ).
I flew the plane over Liverpool/Cheshire county and OMG - Gods country -  love it so much.. you have to see the physical history there ...
Anyone in US/Canada, don't just go to go London unless you want non English or cash/self important status stuff as that is so false to where English come from, go visit - Pennines, Welsh mountain's / Leeds /Cotswolds/ Manchester/ lake district etc, where the intelligence, sweat and tears that made the Industrial Revolution go from a spark of intelligence to a world wide acceptance of your future is yours to make.

Communism was supposed to occur in the UK from the 1930's onwards according to scholars, but it hasn't as we know it will be a dictator state and we have too many of those anyway.. too many civil wars that broke the country and families apart, still was many hundreds of years ago... or still continues
Wow - my chat going off subject a bit I think..
Katie, again

;D ;D ;D

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Sonja

@Alaskan Danielle

Its great to have the affection of 3 people, but It seems DH has the perfect blend of being assertive without pushing too hard or being overbearing and without being too shy. She appears from your posts to enjoy your hospitality as well as hosting you as well. She has bought and written you lovely things. She has told her family about you - thats a big biggy!  You two look great together!! (even if she smudges her makeup a lot - joke.)
Whats not to love?

Sonja.

P.S. sorry if I didn't make it clear but I'm rooting for suitor #4. Dental hygienist.  ;)
  •  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  Saturday August 11, 2018
My dinner date with #4 at her home last night was very enjoyable.... she fixed a lovely dinner of Fettuccine Alfredo, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce ... and garlic bread.... and a terrific bottle of wine.  We ate slowly, after dinner we played a game of Cribbage and then just sat around at talked for an hour or so.   There are more personal details that I left out, but I am certain that you can use your imagination about those "possible" activities.... ;) :o

Thank you all
that have posted recent comments. 
@Sonja  @Katie Again   @LizK  @Jayne01  @Donica   @Jessica  @Violet  @JudiBlueEyes   @KathyLauren  @Paige   
I appreciate that you are following my thread and sharing your thoughts with your recent postings of support and I am seeing the majority of you betting on my dental hygienist suitor #4

Well, I do have to admit that she is really my favorite also...  but shyguy suitor #3 is so very nice...
... and as @Sonja mentioned in a previous comment ... "Can I really relate to such a shy person?"   He and I do always have a great time together ... but I have to pull conversation out of him... he is very quiet and certainly lives up to his moniker "shyguy".   Last week barista suitor #5 did come to my office to bring me my espresso... she is so sweet too.

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Faith

Danielle, I follow but I gave up keeping track way back on page one. I've followed from day one but I don't post because, well, I don't remember what dating is anymore. I wouldn't know a great catch if they came up and planted one on me.

I did enjoy seeing all the pictures and hearing the good times had.

Anyway, I just felt left out so I wanted you to know that I'm here :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on August 11, 2018, 08:55:01 PM
Danielle, I follow but I gave up keeping track way back on page one. I've followed from day one but I don't post because, well, I don't remember what dating is anymore. I wouldn't know a great catch if they came up and planted one on me.

@Faith
Dear Faith
Oh no, I did not intentionally want you to feel left out...  in my last posting I only "mentioned" my followers that have posted comments recently in the last week or so. 

Please forgive me... I have always figured that you were reading and following my thread. 
Come here often, you are always welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

Aww... Thanks for your update, I am so glad you had a lovely date night @Alaskan Danielle! It makes me very happy to read your lines.

Ugh... she must be a good cook too! Dinner sounds like a lovely combination, I made Alfredo sauce a few days ago from scratch... combined with fettucini and steak... I will try her combination next time.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 11, 2018, 08:14:17 PM
My dinner date with #4 at her home last night was very enjoyable.... she fixed a lovely dinner of Fettuccine Alfredo, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce ... and garlic bread.... and a terrific bottle of wine.  We ate slowly, after dinner we played a game of Cribbage and then just sat around at talked for an hour or so.   There are more personal details that I left out, but I am certain that you can use your imagination about those "possible" activities.... ;) :o

Hugs,
Danielle

I also hope you have a very nice weekend!

Hugs, Sarah

•  

Jayne01

Thank you all
@Sonja  @Katie Again   @LizK  @Jayne01  @Donica   @Jessica  @Violet  @JudiBlueEyes   @KathyLauren  @Paige   
I appreciate that you are following my thread and sharing your thoughts with your recent postings of support and I am seeing the majority of you betting on my dental hygienist suitor #4

Well, I do have to admit that she is really my favorite also...  but shyguy suitor #3 is so very nice...
... and as @Sonja mentioned in a previous comment ... "Can I really relate to such a shy person?"   He and I do always have a great time together ... but I have to pull conversation out of him... he is very quiet and certainly lives up to his moniker "shyguy".   Last week barista suitor #5 did come to my office to bring me my espresso... she is so sweet too.

Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,

I am so happy you had a great dinner date with #4. You do seem to have a certain "glow" in your writing (if such a thing is possible) whenever you talk about time you have spent with her. You also have mentioned once or twice that she is your favourite. Take your time and enjoy the journey, which clearly you already are. #4 is willing to move at your pace. She is very in to you.

Thank you for sharing this special part of your life with us.

Lots of Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Donica

Aww Danielle! I'm so glad your dinner date with #4 was a great success. Wow! She cooks too. As Jayne put it, there is a certain "glow" in your writing. We can tell. You can't hide it  ;).

I can relate to shy people too. You have fun with #3 even though you have to pull conversation out of him. Most shy people have big hearts and are very fun as they become more comfortable. I mean really? Frisbee golf and a picnic? How fun is that?

Enjoy this wonderful Journey Danielle! Please keep the pictures and updates coming. I'm making more popcorn  ;D.

Hugs!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Faith on August 11, 2018, 08:55:01 PM

Hi Faith,                    12 August 2018

You're not left out, you're just remaining aloof; you are welcome here as is everyone.

The comment you made in the above quote:  ".... but I don't post because, well, I don't remember what dating is anymore. I wouldn't know a great catch if they came up and planted one on me." This reminds me of someone I know quite well; after two divorces they built a wall around themselves to prevent any further emotional involvements. They went along 35 years successfully avoiding them... until they met someone that managed to penetrate the wall without them realizing it until they were in. It has changed their life to where they are happier than they have ever been and the young lady that penetrated the wall is more important than anyone or anything else in this world.

Don't wall yourself off from the wonderful possibilities that exist in this world.

I remember something Babe Ruth said long ago when asked how he managed to hit so many home runs; he said that most people don't know that he also held the record for number of times striking out. You can't hit the ball if you don't swing the bat.

Give yourself the break you deserve. By the way, I'm relatively new to the transgender/transsexual world, a bit over 5 months; I'm also 78 years young. It ain't too late... unless they are shoveling dirt over us.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

christinej78

Thank you all

Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,                   12 August 2018

I enjoyed your recent update; I do appreciate your candor. Let's give #3 and #4 names, Let's call #3 "Guy", like in Guy Mitchell and #4 "Ruby" as a jewel.

I've always had my money on Ruby but have not counted out Guy. Your job is to do the sorting.

Have fun young lady and listen to your heart. Don't let this old biddy influence you.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PS:
Remember, my opinion is backed by 78 years of experience. That has to count for exactly what it cost you... Nothing!
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Roll

You guys played Twister with the Incredible Hulk and the ghost of Liberace while the New York Knicks were having a BBQ in the next room. ... What? I was told to use my imagination. What else could she possibly... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  :icon_redface:
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Roll on August 12, 2018, 06:02:04 PM
You guys played Twister with the Incredible Hulk and the ghost of Liberace while the New York Knicks were having a BBQ in the next room. ... What? I was told to use my imagination. What else could she possibly... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  :icon_redface:

@Roll
Dear Ellie:
Thank you for your reply.... YES, you are EXACTLY right.... but actually it was "naked" twister.  ;) :o  j/k   
How did you know???

Actually nothing untoward happened, just some close comunication, a little handholding, hugging, and a kiss or two.
Thanks for your conjecture... lots of fun for sure.

•  

Northern Star Girl

I just thought I would share this tonight.
In the Sunday newspaper 2 Sundays ago, back in August 05 there was a cute cartoon in the funny pages....
   Tundra Bears by Chad Carpenter.....   (left click photo to enlarge)

Most of us MTF transitioners remember "fondly" of the very first time we tried on women's Skinny Jeans...
I soon found out that I had to put my socks on first before putting on the Skinny Jeans....  then getting the Skinny Jeans off can be another challenge for sure.
Now, years later I find them to be most comfortable compared to the looser fitting jeans that are always too baggy for my liking. Of course there are some Skinny Jeans that are skinnier than others... and then there are the leggings that are even more form fitting and a tighter fit.

Next subject of course are the women's tops... some of the choices, even in the correct size, are very tight and form fitting showing every curve, even the bad curves!!!   

Oh, and I tried on and even bought some tube tops last year, a few of them were crop tops....  I have enough boobage that they stayed up but it is a new experience showing that much skin.

Any comments or thoughts that you have are most welcome.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 13, 2018, 11:45:46 PM
In the Sunday newspaper 2 Sundays ago, back in August 05 there was a cute cartoon in the funny pages....

Most of us MTF transitioners remember "fondly" of the very first time we tried on women's Skinny Jeans...
I soon found out that I had to put my socks on first before putting on the Skinny Jeans....  then getting the Skinny Jeans off can be another challenge for sure.
Now, years later I find them to be most comfortable compared to the looser fitting jeans that are always too baggy for my liking. Of course there are some Skinny Jeans that are skinnier than others... and then there are the leggings that are even more form fitting and a tighter fit.

Next subject of course are the women's tops... some of the choices, even in the correct size, are very tight and form fitting showing every curve, even the bad curves!!!   

Oh, and I tried on and even bought some tube tops last year, a few of them were crop tops....  I have enough boobage that they stayed up but it is a new experience showing that much skin.

Hugs,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,

I love my skinny jeans. Like you, I much prefer them to the loose fitting men's jeans. My wife used to try and get me to wear jeans and I always refused because I hated them so much. They were so uncomfortable for me. She thought I was nuts because she loves her jeans and wears them all the time. Now I finally understand what she meant. Women's jeans are waaaaay more comfy than men's. And yes, socks need to go on first. [emoji23]

Oh wow! Tube tops!! I can see how showing so much skin would take some getting used to. And the tighter fitting tops can feel just as revealing. However, you are very beautiful and I'm sure you would rock any outfit you choose to wear.

Thanks for your update and the cute cartoon...

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Donica

I like the women's sighature series Levi Strauss straight leg jeans. They are form fitting and stretchy. Way more comfortable then men's jeans. I started wearing them full time two weeks ago. The only thing is, the pockets are small. So you need to carry a purse.

Hugs!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

sarah1972

This is so funny...

My favorite skinny jeans are Denizen which are exclusively made for Target by Levis. They have stretch fabric which give a really nice finish, even on my oddly shaped body. And they are fairly easy to put on and off. I bought three pairs about a year before going full time and have been wearing them a lot.

One big issue for me is being pre-op. It is so hard to really look good in anything skinny in the crotch area no matter how well I try to tuck things away. Still a big trigger for me. But - there is a solution to this problem.

I agree, there is a lot to get used to in women's clothing. The thought of a bare shoulder was nothing I imagined I could stand. In my past, I always needed my shoulders covered. Even in bed, I always covered my shoulders. Now... I do like strappy tops. Recently I tried if I could do a strapless crop top dress. It was a bit odd since I did not have a strapless bra at that point and I ended up going without a bra. Good news: It stayed up. It is the dress I am wearing in my avatar. It does have an option for a hold-up strap, which I decided to use given that I was out and about with a 2-year-old which keeps pulling on my dress.

These firsts in fashion are somewhat nerve wrecking, I admit that. But they also make for memorable moments. 

Like you @Alaskan Danielle, I was always a "baggy" clothing guy. Now I prefer a bit tighter clothes. Just need to get rid of my belly and a whole new world opens up for me. I envy your ability to wear a tube top...  I will need a lot of exercise before I can do that, but they do look cute.

Hugs,

Sarah

Now, years later I find them to be most comfortable compared to the looser fitting jeans that are always too baggy for my liking. Of course, there are some Skinny Jeans that are skinnier than others... and then there are the leggings that are even more form fitting and a tighter fit.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

BrianaJ

Danielle

Yes, I remember them and the first time trying them on.  They are pants from the Devil!  I do wear leggings with longer, shaped tunics.  But with jeans, I prefer women's Levis classic bootcut jeans or Wrangler bootcut jeans.  NO skinny jeans for me please.  LOL  I look totally ridiculous in them...more ridiculous than usual.
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Jayne01

Hi Danielle,

I see you are recycling your avatar picture. I do love that picture btw. I remember you talking about the circumstances when it was taken.

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on August 14, 2018, 02:25:28 PM
Hi Danielle,

I see you are recycling your avatar picture. I do love that picture btw. I remember you talking about the circumstances when it was taken.

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01
Dear Jayne:   
Yes, I know that I had used that same picture recently but I wanted a change ....  oh yeah, in that picture I was feeling just like I looked.... frustrated and questioning. !!!!
I trust that all is OK with you today.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •