Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: christinej78 on August 29, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
Hi Colleen,                29 August 2018

The last time I went bear hunting, I stumbled upon a bear den; my clumsy trundling around in the brush woke her and her cubs up. She came out of there full of furry fury and wearing Level IV Body Armor. I whipped out my .500 S&W mag, got off three rounds to the center of mass; the next thing I knew she was on top of me ready to chomp my head. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door which awakened me from my fantasy dream.

The main thing with any gun is knowing how to use it and being very proficient in its use. The 500 is a fun gun to shoot; it's recoil is not brutal, it will rise a fair amount but not violently. It will push you back so always have the correct stance, left foot out front, right foot to the rear with a good amount of spread for a right handed shooter; just the opposite for a lefty. Aside from fun to shoot, it is expensive, about $2.00 per round and that was 15 years ago.

Just checked the prices, anywhere from $2.00 to $3.00 per round.

Stay Safe

I know, I've shot one before.  It's a really impressive machine but not something I would ever consider for personal defense against anything.  (Excuse me mister bear, but before you gnaw on me I need to adjust my shooting stance...)  If I need that sort of firepower, I'll just grab a rifle, shotgun, or better yet wonder why I'm in that sort of situation.

But the real question is: How did the date go?

Did you pick the right dress?

Did he propose?

Did you break out into a bollywood-esque song and dance routine for no apparent reason?

It's 5AM your  time, I want updates! :D
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

BrianaJ

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 29, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
UPDATE,  10:50AM  Wednesday August 29, 2018
Wow, where has the summer months gone ???... It will be September 1st in a few days on Saturday.

How true is that?!?!  Where did it go?  I feel like this summer just flew by.  It's still very warm here during the day but by evening you can feel the change in the air and at night it's cool enough to wear a jacket or hoodie. 
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 29, 2018, 04:31:39 PM
Another Wednesday August 29, 2018 UPDATE... 1:30pm in the afternoon.

Well I ate a light lunch at noon, and I am working at my office getting my work done...    I just got a phone call from my suitor #3 and he wants me to go to dinner with him this evening, he asked me to wear my dress that is his favorite...  oh my, which one?  He has complimented me on a few of my dresses since I met him.....  it sure is nice to have someone that I can dress up for...  so I guess that we are not going to a burger joint to get burgers and fries... and it is going to be just a little more formal tonight.   I will leave work a little early today and go home, get a shower, fix my hair and nails, and get my good clothes and shoes on.   FUN !!!!!

So @sarah1972 ... you were right!!!!

Hugs, Danielle

Thanks for the update Danielle. I'm afraid I can't help you with which dress to wear with suiter #3. I didn't see which one you wore on your last date with him. Did you post any pictures of Your date? If the potluck or anything else doesn't happen this weekend, you always have us you can talk to. I'll be watching for more updates. Remember, pictures or it didn't happen  ;).

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

TonyaW

Saw this on Facebook titled "Alaska Life".
Seemed to fit in with the recent activity here. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: TonyaW on August 31, 2018, 07:17:48 AM
Saw this on Facebook titled "Alaska Life".
Seemed to fit in with the recent activity here. 

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

@Tanya W
Dear Tanya:
Thank you for posting the UPS/Bear in driveway NOTICE....   certainly not unusual where I live, most homes that are just out of town are in very rural areas so we see that a lot but usually the bears will scatter quickly when cars, trucks and even people start coming near...  but not always.   We have even had the main street in town come to a standstill when a big mama bear and her cubs were taking their time going down the street... of course in that scenario, the mama bear can get quite dangerous if anyone is near her cubs, so everyone waits and stays in their cars or indoors...

The best way to keep dangerous wildlife from hanging around is to keep garbage and food scraps tightly contained or in a secure place.....  and not near the house.   

Again, thanks for your posting.  You are always welcome here to read, follow and comment.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

HappyMoni

I was recently in Gatlinburg, TN on vacation. We rented a cabin on top of a mountain and I was unpacking the car. I had my little 'trans butt' up in the air digging in the car. When I was done, I went in the cabin. It wasn't two minutes later that my partner saw someone outside. Scratch that, she opened the door and saw a bear up on its back legs looking in our car, the exact spot where my little  behind had been. It was a black bear of decent size. He didn't stay long as we watched him rabble up the road like he owned the place. As far as I'm concerned he did.

Rooting for #3!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 31, 2018, 04:29:02 PM
I was recently in Gatlinburg, TN on vacation. We rented a cabin on top of a mountain and I was unpacking the car. I had my little 'trans butt' up in the air digging in the car. When I was done, I went in the cabin. It wasn't two minutes later that my partner saw someone outside. Scratch that, she opened the door and saw a bear up on its back legs looking in our car, the exact spot where my little  behind had been. It was a black bear of decent size. He didn't stay long as we watched him rabble up the road like he owned the place. As far as I'm concerned he did.

Rooting for #3!
@HappyMoni
Dear Moni:
Oh yes, for sure, the bears are not to be messed with, they are wild animals and can attack at any time, that is why it is so shocking to hear about the foolish tourists in Yellowstone getting out of their cars to get close and feed the bears...   The bears do indeed own the place wherever they are found.

OOOOOhhh yes, my dinner date with shyguy Suitor #3 went wonderfully.....  he is not so shy any longer it seems.

Thank you for reading and posting your thoughts on my thread... you are always welcome here.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 31, 2018, 11:36:12 PM
OOOOOhhh yes, my dinner date with shyguy Suitor #3 went wonderfully.....  he is not so shy any longer it seems.

Thank you for reading and posting your thoughts on my thread... you are always welcome here.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Oh my Danielle! Are we to use our own imagination as to how shyguy Suitor #3 is not so shy anymore? You don't have to kiss and tell but is there a warm wind blowing the stars around?

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on September 01, 2018, 06:54:18 AM
Oh my Danielle! Are we to use our own imagination as to how shyguy Suitor #3 is not so shy anymore? You don't have to kiss and tell but is there a warm wind blowing the stars around?

Hugs,
Donica.
@Donica
Dear Donica:
Oh my, sometimes I am at a complete loss about how to handle all of this....  #3 is nice, #4 is very nice and #5 is quite sweet.... 

I will have a Suitor UPDATE coming up on Monday night or on Tuesday morning ...
...after my Labor Day weekend events and activities. 

I trust that you ... and also all my thread contributors have a terrific holiday weekend and I will be looking for your reports... 

Thank you for posting your thoughts... you could be very correct.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 01, 2018, 09:37:53 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica:
Oh my, sometimes I am at a complete loss about how to handle all of this....  #3 is nice, #4 is very nice and #5 is quite sweet.... 

I trust that you ... and also all my thread contributors have a terrific holiday weekend and I will be looking for your reports... 

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

You are killing us with the suspense!  More popcorn!!!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

rachel de Corvus

I'm enjoying all of your updates and the banter, Danielle. Thank you! Details on the dress, shoes, and so on, please! :-)

All the talk of guns and bears makes me feel obliged to share the state of the art information.

Tom Smith and Stephen Herrero, two top bear biologists, and others studied all of the bear encounters involving firearms on record in Alaska (1883-2009, n=269). Guns killed the bear in 61% of cases, stopped the undesired behavior 76% (long guns) to 84% of time (hand guns). Perhaps surprising, using a gun did NOT improve human injury rates over not using one. And "Firearm variables (e.g., type of gun, number of shots) were not useful in predicting outcomes in bear-firearms incidents."  If this seems counter-intuitive, consider the following reasons cited:
lack of time to respond to the bear (27%)
did not use the firearm (21%)
mechanical issues (i.e., jamming;14%)
the proximity to bear was too close for deployment (9%)
shooter missed the bear (9%)
gun was emptied and could not be reloaded (8%)
the safety mechanism was engaged and the person was unable to unlock it in time to use the gun (8%)
people tripped and fell while trying to shoot the bear (3%)
--Smith et al. 2012. Efficacy of Firearms for Bear Deterrence in Alaska. Journal of Wildlife Management 76(5):1021-1027.

In a separate study of all Alaskan bear encounters involving red pepper spray (1985-2006, n=83), the same authors found the spray stopped the undesired bear behavior 90% of the time for all three species. Human injury occurred only  2% of the time (all minor). Wind complicated things 7% of the time.
--Smith et al. 2008. Efficacy of Bear Deterrent Spray in Alaska. Journal of Wildlife Management. 72(3):640–645.

In an earlier study of all bear encounters (with or without firearm or pepper spray), they found the most important thing in preventing human injury was human behavior--travel in groups, make noise, don't surprise them (biking, running, being quiet as in hunting), be wary in noisy enclosed places like willows and alders along creeks, don't run away or back down (most charges are false charges), stick together.

In summary, they said:
"Firearms should not be a substitute for avoiding unwanted encounters in bear habitat.  Although the shooter may be able to kill an aggressive bear, injuries to the shooter and others sometimes occur.  The need for split-second deployment and deadly accuracy make using firearms difficult, even for experts... We encourage all persons, with or without firearm, to consider carrying a non-lethal deterrent such as bear spray because its success rate under a variety of situations has been greater than those we observed for firearms"

I've been charged by a bear (no gun, did not use pepper spray, false charge turned 23 yards away), stumbled upon a bear 30 yards away while carrying a .30-06 rifle (did not shoot, wish I'd had pepper spray, backed away quietly without the bear noticing), and chased a bear out of camp for 150 yards, with confidence (3 people, no guns, 3 pepper sprays, all unused). I am n=1, but this woman always keeps a bear spray very handy when in bear country, whether or not I have a gun!

Now, if you ARE packing, in my research I found a cute camisole for concealed carry at carrylikeagirl.com.

I hope this is useful! :-)

rachel
  •  

Jayne01

Oh Danielle,

You are the queen of suspense. You are killing us with all of your "pre-update" posts. So waiting until Monday or Tuesday for a suitor update means it will be Tuesday or Wednesday for a girl like me, living in the future. What am I to do? How will I cope? My popcorn bucket is getting low.

Seriously, I don't know how you are managing all this attention. I am overwhelmed and I'm just an observer from the sideline. One thing is for certain, #3, #4 and #5 are all captivated by you. I fear there will be at least 2 broken hearts in the not too distant future. Please be gentle on them when the time comes, they all seem like very nice people.

Enjoy your long weekend. It's just a regular weekend where I am and I happen to be working until Monday night. That is a good thing, I can distract myself with work while anxiously awaiting your update. [emoji2]

Big hugs,
Jayne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 01, 2018, 09:37:53 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica:

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

christinej78

Quote from: rachel de Corvus on September 02, 2018, 12:17:54 AM
I'm enjoying all of your updates and the banter, Danielle. Thank you! Details on the dress, shoes, and so on, please! :-)

All the talk of guns and bears makes me feel obliged to share the state of the art information.

Tom Smith and Stephen Herrero, two top bear biologists, and others studied all of the bear encounters involving firearms on record in Alaska (1883-2009, n=269). Guns killed the bear in 61% of cases, stopped the undesired behavior 76% (long guns) to 84% of time (hand guns). Perhaps surprising, using a gun did NOT improve human injury rates over not using one. And "Firearm variables (e.g., type of gun, number of shots) were not useful in predicting outcomes in bear-firearms incidents."  If this seems counter-intuitive, consider the following reasons cited:
lack of time to respond to the bear (27%)
did not use the firearm (21%)
mechanical issues (i.e., jamming;14%)
the proximity to bear was too close for deployment (9%)
shooter missed the bear (9%)
gun was emptied and could not be reloaded (8%)
the safety mechanism was engaged and the person was unable to unlock it in time to use the gun (8%)
people tripped and fell while trying to shoot the bear (3%)
--Smith et al. 2012. Efficacy of Firearms for Bear Deterrence in Alaska. Journal of Wildlife Management 76(5):1021-1027.

In a separate study of all Alaskan bear encounters involving red pepper spray (1985-2006, n=83), the same authors found the spray stopped the undesired bear behavior 90% of the time for all three species. Human injury occurred only  2% of the time (all minor). Wind complicated things 7% of the time.
--Smith et al. 2008. Efficacy of Bear Deterrent Spray in Alaska. Journal of Wildlife Management. 72(3):640–645.

In an earlier study of all bear encounters (with or without firearm or pepper spray), they found the most important thing in preventing human injury was human behavior--travel in groups, make noise, don't surprise them (biking, running, being quiet as in hunting), be wary in noisy enclosed places like willows and alders along creeks, don't run away or back down (most charges are false charges), stick together.

In summary, they said:
"Firearms should not be a substitute for avoiding unwanted encounters in bear habitat.  Although the shooter may be able to kill an aggressive bear, injuries to the shooter and others sometimes occur.  The need for split-second deployment and deadly accuracy make using firearms difficult, even for experts... We encourage all persons, with or without firearm, to consider carrying a non-lethal deterrent such as bear spray because its success rate under a variety of situations has been greater than those we observed for firearms"

I've been charged by a bear (no gun, did not use pepper spray, false charge turned 23 yards away), stumbled upon a bear 30 yards away while carrying a .30-06 rifle (did not shoot, wish I'd had pepper spray, backed away quietly without the bear noticing), and chased a bear out of camp for 150 yards, with confidence (3 people, no guns, 3 pepper sprays, all unused). I am n=1, but this woman always keeps a bear spray very handy when in bear country, whether or not I have a gun!

Now, if you ARE packing, in my research I found a cute camisole for concealed carry at carrylikeagirl.com.

I hope this is useful! :-)

rachel

Hi Rachel,                  02 September 2018

Excellent Post!!

If I was in bear country I'd still carry the S&W 500 Mag; I'm too old to fight or run and have no intention of letting something or someone harm me or anyone else. I'll agree the 500 Mag is a bit much for normal carry. There are shooting stances that can be effectively employed in a crowded environment that will help mitigate the possibility of collateral damage to innocent bystanders.

If you are going to mix it up with big fuzzy creatures, you best be prepared. My solution: Stay away.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

KathyLauren

All this talk of being prepared for bear encounters ...  In my younger days, my former self used to do a lot of hiking and backpacking in the Rocky Mountains of Alberta and British Columbia.  It is definitely bear country: they have black bears and grizzlies there.  It never occurred to me to be armed with anything more than a Swiss army knife.

I did encounter black bears on a couple of occasions (both on the same day!!).  After a three-day backpack, a group of us were hiking down off a ridge through willow brush.  Two of us were walking faster than the rest and were a considerable distance ahead.  We came around a corner, and there was a black bear coming up the trail about 50 yards ahead.  If you ever saw one of those cartoon turnarounds where the character instantaneously changes direction, that's what we did: back around the corner, then off into the bushes until the bear went by.

An hour later, and farther down, I saw what appeared to be a small black poodle come around a bend.  Then I realized that it was a bear cub, and that momma could not be far behind.  Back off into the bushes!

It made life interesting, but I was still never tempted to carry a weapon.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Rayna

Ok all this bear talk is irresistible! I live in bear territory here on the Front Range of Colorado. You have to know something about the types of bears where you are. Here, they are black bears, very different from the much more aggressive grizzlies and brown bears that Danielle has. Our bears nearly always run when confronted, although with cubs or a food source things are different. False charges are common when food is involved. Our neighborhood is home this year to a mama with two cubs. There are always some living here because it's prime natural habitat, lots of scrub oak with acorns.

I once encountered a mama bear with two cubs when I was running on a concrete sidewalk and came around the end of a stone wall. One cub ran up a tree and the other was poised at the bottom of the tree with claws dug in, watching mama for instructions. Mama was standing about 10 feet away from me with one front paw cocked for action, but motionless. I stopped, got my dog back on the leash (she never was aware of the whole thing), and walked along the sidewalk away from them. No need for weapons, although it could have been different had mama and cubs been on opposite sides of me.

My standard poodle used to chase bears and they always ran. Turns out those dogs were bred in Germany for hunting bears, and I guess they remember it  ;)

With our bears a gun would be totally inappropriate and dangerous for the shooter and bystanders (and houses in the backstop). Pepper spray is a reasonable weapon. We also hang our food or use a bear canister when backpacking (not always...depends on the environment).

Not to denigrate the need for guns in Alaska, but down in most of the lower 48 it's a different story.
If so, then why not?
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Yes black bears are pretty much the biggest wimps ever. Unless they're trash bears who don't care about people any more. Those can be a bit dangerous and sadly a product of ours.

Mama bears are something to avoid at any cost regardless of the species.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

christinej78

Hi Folks,                   02 September 2018

Now that this pot of bear stew is simmering I thought I'd chip in my two real encounters with bears while in Ontario in the summer of 1975.

While riding my motorcycle north up the Chapleau Highway (Hwy 129) I came upon two bear cubs along the side of the road. I got off my bike and walked towards the cubs. They kept moving away from me so I got back on my motorcycle and continued north. I came upon a general store so I stopped and inquired about the two bear cubs. I was informed that they were orphans due to there mother being shot while trying to break into an occupied cabin. I left and headed further up the highway until I ran out of fuel. Smart move on my part.

Began pushing the bike south riding down the hills and pushing it up. Eventually a truck pulling a fishing boat came along and offered me enough fuel to get to the next camp that had a fuel pump. Made it there with a little excitement thrown in for good measure. While riding down the long driveway to the camp I encountered a mama black bear and her two cubs. Seems like they have a lot of twins. I stopped to talk to her ... oh, I promised not to write goofy stuff so I didn't stop and headed for the camp full throttle. Got my gas and headed full throttle back to the highway.

No more bear encounters that trip or since.

Whether you choose to carry a weapon, bear spray, box of rocks, etc. be sure you know how to properly employ whatever it is you have for defensive purposes. Stay safe.

By the way, I don't hunt and don't like the idea of me deciding which animal lives or dies. I'll leave that for others to think about. I did shoot one rabbit in 1961 and have regretted it ever since.

As for my 500 S&W Magnum, it is fun to shoot but is not practical for use here in the wilds of Southlake, Texas. For that reason I am planning on selling it; I've had my fun and bragging rights, my overblown ego has long since been replaced ....

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Northern Star Girl

My stance on BEARS,WILDLIFE, and GUNS:
Based on the many good comments on here I agree the most with "avoidance" is the best policy in almost every case. 
.... the old saying of:  "A penny of prevention is worth a pound of cure."  is very wise advice.
However there are times that being prepared for self-defense is a very smart move....  particularly when hiking and camping in the wilds.  Even in the lower 48 states and in the Canadian Rockies there are remote areas that self-defense and protection is not only important but also a smart move.

"Guns are permitted in US National Parks. Park visitors are able to openly carry legal handguns, rifles, shotguns and other firearms per a federal law approved by Congress and signed by President Barack Obama in February 2010. Concealed weapons are allowed by state statute."

I have more than once, along with my hiking group, stumbled across bears, cougars, bob cats, wolves, and other dangerous wildlife.   Some of the  most dangerous scenarios are mama bears with cubs in tow, wolf packs, mountain goats, etc.

Also getting anywhere near a big moose, 700 to 1200 pounds on the hoof, like here in my neck of the woods, without provocation they can charge and attack anyone or anything within their eyesight... very dangerous. 

As was mentioned in some of the previous comments by others, generally if a bear or other wildlife hears you coming they will disappear into the surrounding woods.  When out on a trail I am always talking or singing or whatever... so there should be no surprise that we are coming down the trail.   If they don't back off, I have at least one time shot off a round off to the side and that did a good job of scaring them off.  That may not always work but at least having a gun gives an important and life-saving option.    Obviously, when out in the back country, (I almost never go into the wood by myself) a couple ladies hiking and camping can be a good target for bodily harm from the 2 legged creatures.... there are some crazy people out there that just want to cause harm to anyone, particually if out in the middle of nowhere.   

Again, having a gun readily available, even if never used or revealed, gives much comfort.  I also carry the high strength pepper spray/bear spray which if it does the job is a good alternative to possible deadly force, but any wind or breeze ....  or if the distance is more than 10 or so feet, it is not going to be very effective.

So, anyway, that is my take on it all.... 

****Now, I am going to get back to my holiday weekend trying to juggle all of my suitors and friends.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Awe shucks, I was hoping for a good bear wrastling story!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Donica

I don't remember how many times I've herd this old saying. "I'd rather have one and not need it, than need one and not have it".

Hugs,
Donica.
  •