News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on November 06, 2018, 12:20:39 AM
Oh, Danielle!  I remember the first time that happened to me.  I started crying happy tears.

Hugs, Michelle

Michelle, I almost wrote the exact same thing. The first time I was snuggled by my special one the joyful tears wouldn't stop flowing.

Danielle, I like your choice.

Stephelle

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 05, 2018, 04:18:11 PM
I am starting to think that I will put NotSoShyGuy Suitor #3 into the "friend zone" and concentrate on my Tooth Fairy.   
Yessssss!!   :eusa_dance:  Good choice.  It sounds like she is an exceptionally good cuddler, and that is important.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Cuddling is nice!  Enjoy the sweet company Danielle!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

I've been rooting for Miss Tooth Fairy ever since I start reading about all of your suitors. I believe I said it before, "There's a warm wind blowing the stars around" and Miss Tooth Fairy is the warmth that we see in your post about her. That's a SQUEEEE in my book. I hope NoLongerShyGuy Suiter #3 takes this well. He does sound like a fun guy to play frisbee golf with.

Hugs Danielle!
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

SadieBlake

Danielle,

The mating rituals of the male half of the heterosexual equation were always uncomfortable for me, including when I thought I was one, would be even weirder now. I'm definitely more tuned to "lets talk and see if we like each other" and then pretty much kissing / foreplay / whatever :-). The notion of being seduced by a guy trying to turn me on is fairly uncomfortable ... I pretty much know if I'm ready to go and if so I don't need any extra convincing!

I admit I had been rooting for #5, not in the least suggesting disappointment in your blossoming relationship with #4.

Happy for you.

S

🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Jessica

I do feel you have a bonding happening between your tooth fairy and yourself.
She seems to care for you and not just in the dental sense.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on November 07, 2018, 10:42:46 AM
I do feel you have a bonding happening between your tooth fairy and yourself.
She seems to care for you and not just in the dental sense.

Hugs and smiles from a California girl

@Jessica
Dear Jess: 
Yes, you are very correct...

In fact, I will be having my teeth cleaned next week so I will be sitting in her dental hygiene chair getting personal attention from my Tooth Fairy.   

She is indeed a sweetheart and she thinks the same about me.   
It's funny, in our relationship she seems to always take the lead...   she is very feminine and dresses accordingly and is always pretty and well groomed... I seem to just "melt" when she is near me.

Thanks for sharing and posting.
Hugs and smiles back to you.
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle, as I assume where you are is a fairly conservative area, do you think being seen in a relationship with a woman would be detrimental to your business?  Not that I think it should drive your life.  You have accomplished so much!
Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on November 07, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
Danielle, as I assume where you are is a fairly conservative area, do you think being seen in a relationship with a woman would be detrimental to your business?  Not that I think it should drive your life.  You have accomplished so much!
Judi

@JudiBlueEyes
Dear Judi:

I have often thought about that myself and I actually had a recent conversation with #4 regarding the ramifications of a woman dating another woman in our small town....  I do know that #4 and also  #5 have been in this town far longer than I, and neither one of them see an issue with it. 

I tend to agree because of my overwhelming acceptance when I came out to everyone here... so now everyone in my town knows that I am a trans-woman and that did not affect my business at all....  I was a little surprised that things like that are not an issue with most townspeople...  and my business and my "friendly" social life are going stronger than ever.  I am very thankful for all of that.

Just to be clear, I am NOT planning anytime soon to accept any engagement or wedding proposals or living together arrangements with any of my suitors.

Even though I will most likely cancel the overnight road-trip/shopping-trip with #3.... I am thinking that I will still be seen with him on occasion and even go on outdoor outings and hikes and even casual dinner dates with him....  he is a very nice and considerate guy for sure, but I do not want him to get the wrong idea about my intentions if I go with him on his proposed road trip....  just exactly as my good advisors here on the Forums and also at the Coffee Shop cautioned me.

Thanks for sharing your concerns and your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

sarah1972

<snipped>
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 07, 2018, 01:53:05 PM
I tend to agree because of my overwhelming acceptance when I came out to everyone here... so now everyone in my town knows that I am a trans-woman and that did not affect my business at all....  I was a little surprised that things like that are not an issue with most townspeople...  and my business and my "friendly" social life are going stronger than ever. I am very thankful for all of that.

Just to be clear, I am NOT planning anytime soon to accept any engagement or wedding proposals or living together arrangements with any of my suitors.

Even though I will most likely cancel the overnight road-trip/shopping-trip with #3.... I am thinking that I will still be seen with him on occasion and even go on outdoor outings and hikes and even casual dinner dates with him....  he is a very nice and considerate guy for sure, but I do not want him to get the wrong idea about my intentions if I go with him on his proposed road trip....  just exactly as my good advisors here on the Forums and also at the Coffee Shop cautioned me.

Thanks for sharing your concerns and your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

My dear Danielle -

I think you are raising a key point here. Ever since you have arrived in your small town, you have done your very best to fit in and build a great social life. You have become a very strong member of your community. Most townspeople knew this lovely, engaged and very likable person with an amazing smile who has made a great effort after her arrival to fit in.

You remember in the Alaskan Trilogy where the women staying successfully became instantly engaged in their community and had a strong will to make it there?

I am sure your positive image has made such a big difference in acceptance. You have been a shining example of a trans woman and you have singlehandedly convinced your entire town that being transgender is just something normal and we are all just normal people who can engage in their communities and live a normal life. Same as your tooth fairy and your Barrista. They have shown the townspeople that the entire LGBT community is just a bunch of normal folks, living their lives.

With dating as Danielle is such a new thing for you, no one is expecting any wedding bells soon. You have made the wise decision to take things very slow. You have hinted a few times that dating as woman and between women has a different dynamic, and I am sure there is still a learning curve for you. I am glad you are deciding the pace of how you move forward. Take it one step at a time.

And just in case... Sign me up as Bridesmaid... (Somehow a very strange dream of mine)  ;D ;D ;D

Avoiding any confusion due to the road trip sounds like a very good idea.

I wish you all the happiness in the world! You truly deserve it!

Hugs,

Sarah

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Thank you for your reply Danielle.  I was hoping it wasn't a sensitive subject.  It does seem that people in town are judging you of who you are and what you do rather than some other criteria.  If you are half as nice as you are here on Susan's you got it locked up!  How could they not like you! 

I hope you would not rush into any "arrangements" with any of your suitors.  You are young.  You are new to this aspect of personal relationships.  And I believe your goal is to have fun and enjoy life.  So you have time, there is much to learn and why tie yourself to one relationship when you can enjoy them all. 

You have surrounded yourself with a good group of people that look out for you.  You are so blessed. 

Judi

In living every day.
  •  

Laurie

Hi Danielle,

It would seem I've been caught napping for a few days. Truth be told that is exactly what I've been doing for the last three days thanks to some muscle relaxers I've been taking. I've been told I'm a pain in the neck but I thought it meant in others necks not my own.

Well it appears that I wake up to find you've been sleeping in the arms of #4. Did it entail any tears as reported by our diminutive ((St)((e)ph(a)(n)i)e) and my loverly Michelle? (though I do not recall said tears when she woke. I've caused her many other tears though (a legacy of MeanRotten) I am sure) I am sure your was sweet and..

YES!! #4  id declared "The Winner"!!  Not that I am biased in her favor...

I am happy for you both  And I am surely sympathetic with your comment: "Just to be clear, I am NOT planning anytime soon to accept any engagement or wedding proposals or living together arrangements with any of my suitors. " Some of your fans here are known for jumping to conclusions with no basis in fact.

Many good wishes and happy days is wished for you both.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Northern Star Girl

UPDATE:  12:15pm Friday, November 09, 2018
       Very cold, and snowing today.

I got home late yesterday afternoon after my workout with my gym-gals group and I was very cold so after I got into my sweats and while I was busy with doing some housework, I fired up the oven and made cookies... 

Here is the first of 3 batches of my Snickerdoodles that I baked last night....   nothing better than a just baked cookie still warm from being in the oven....   plus, after baking 3 dozen cookies, the heat from the oven helped warm up my entire house ... oh, and the smell of baking... so inviting...  one could probably gain weight just smelling the end result of baking the Snickerdoodles.

I took some to my office at work this morning and shared them with my clients and my visitors... also I gave a few to my Barista Suitor #5 when she brought me coffee.... she had put a pink lid on it too!!!

It has been a good day.....

Danielle

•  

Donica

Yummmmm! I can smell them from here. I'll take half a dozen please. You treat your customers well Danielle.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 09, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

I got home late yesterday afternoon after my workout with my gym-gals group and I was very cold so after I got into my sweats and while I was busy with doing some housework, I firedm up the oven and made cookies... 

Here is the first of 3 batches of my Snickerdoodles that I baked last night....   nothing better than a just baked cookie still warm from being in the oven....   plus, after baking 3 dozen cookies, the heat from the oven helped warm up my entire house ... oh, and the smell of baking... so inviting...  one could probably gain weight just smelling the end result of baking the Snickerdoodles.

I took some to my office at work this morning and shared them with my clients and my visitors... also I gave a few to my Barista Suitor #5 when she brought me coffee.... she had put a pink lid on it too!!!

Danielle

I really enjoy a good snickerdoodle.
They look delicious.  I am glad they turned out well and your friends, clients, and visitors had the opportunities to enjoy them.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Snickerdoodles! They look tasty.  What a great memory.  My mother used to bake them for us when we were young!

Thank you! Judi
In living every day.
  •  

Nicole70

Hi Danielle,

I have just caught up, I've been busy and deliberately off the forum for a few weeks, now I find you have had an offer to spend a night away with (not so) shy guy, fell for your tooth fairy, friend zoned coffee shop barista, and baked a delicious batch of snickadoodles, which happen to be one of my favourites.

I'm happy for you that you have found someone to share your life with, I wish you both well [emoji254]

It does sound incredibly cold where you are, and I'm bet you are pleased you winterised your house sooner rather than later, it's getting quite warm here so it's hard to imagine the cold.

Thanks for sharing your latest developments I'll stock up on some popcorn, hugs and best wishes

Nicole
  •  

stephaniec

•  

sarah1972

Yummy! The cookies look very delicious my dear Danielle! I am gaining weight just looking at them. So sweet of you to share them with your friends and clients (pun intended). Are you trying to get more customers for a certain Tooth Fairy?

I like the idea of using the oven to stay warm. Sorry to hear about the cold and snowy weather. At least you have your oven and your fireplace.

Stay warm and safe!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 09, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

I got home late yesterday afternoon after my workout with my gym-gals group and I was very cold so after I got into my sweats and while I was busy with doing some housework, I fired up the oven and made cookies... 

Danielle

•  

Emma1017

Hey Danielle,

I finally had a chance to read your thread.  I had to do it in bites.  I had to break when I got to the part about whether to tell or not to tell that your were transgender. 

Wow, a really gutsy call!  I admire your strength and convictions.  I am really glad that you got the acceptance you deserve from the community.

Congratulations!

Hugs and warm regards,

Emma
  •