Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle’s Chronicles

Started by Northern Star Girl, April 08, 2018, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudiBlueEyes

Danielle I hope you would not be setting yourself up for heartbreak by going to see your parents and old acquaintances.  I would also hope that you would have received some positive responses from both camps before making the commitment for the trip.  I know the loss of these relationships are hard for you to cope with.  Your advice to others in similar situations has always been kind but honest.  I don't want to see you get hurt any further.   Big Hugs!   
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Lacy

Danielle,
Did your world get rocked today by the earthquake in Alaska? I see that it was a 7.0, and figured you probably felt some of its effects. Hope all is well.

Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Donica

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

KathyLauren

Hi, Danielle.  I hope you are safe after today's earthquake.  I understand if you are too busy to respond right away.  Let us know you are okay as soon as you safely can.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: RealLacy on November 30, 2018, 12:47:11 PM
Danielle,
Did your world get rocked today by the earthquake in Alaska? I see that it was a 7.0, and figured you probably felt some of its effects. Hope all is well.

Lacy
@RealLacy   @Donica   @KathyLauren
Alaska Earthquake UPDATE
Thank you everyone for asking about me regarding the earthquake this morning...  no damage here, in fact I only felt a bump like a car mayby bumping int the building here.  The earthquake was a long ways from me Anchorage.

In fact I was writing a PM TO @Jessica when I felt it at my office.
I just talked to an accountant friend in Anchorage where she said that they got shaken up and there was some damage to her building, and there was tsunami warning that was later cancelled.

THANK YOU for worrying about me.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donica

Wow! I'm glad to hear you are OK Danielle. I'm watching a live CBS News Feed on social media from Anchorage. They are reporting a lot of damage.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Jessica

Danielle, I was quite concerned when you went offline, glad you're okay!

Hugs, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

sarah1972

I am so glad you and your accountant friend are OK. I just saw the news about the earthquake after poking my head out of work assignments.

Thanks for letting us know!

7 is quite a strong earthquake, I have been through a 6.1 and a 4.8 and it was no fun. The 4.8 caused a bit of damage to our house, so I can only imagine a 7....

Stay safe up there!

Hugs,

Sarah

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 30, 2018, 01:34:27 PM
Alaska Earthquake UPDATE
Thank you everyone for asking about me regarding the earthquake this morning...  no damage here, in fact I only felt a bump like a car mayby bumping int the building here.  The earthquake was hundreds of miles away down in Anchorage in the south.

I just talked to an accountant friend in Anchorage where she said that they got shaken up and there was some damage to her building, and there was tsunami warning that was later cancelled.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Lacy

Thank you everyone for asking about me regarding the earthquake this morning...  no damage here, in fact I only felt a bump like a car mayby bumping int the building here.  The earthquake was hundreds of miles away down in Anchorage in the south.

Hugs,
Danielle

Glad to hear everything is okay up your way! Hopefully the portions of the state that got hit hard are able to recover alright.

Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Northern Star Girl

FYI:
Anchorage is a long ways from my town so we did not really realize there was a large earthquake until we heard about on the local radio station.

Thank you my dear Forums friends for your reply comments and PMs expressing your concern.
HUGS
Danielle

•  

islandgirl

It seems to be human nature to react to disasters this way! An event can be hundreds of miles away from us and caring friends respond as if it was next door. This has happened to me with the forest fires that had hit BC over the last couple of years. Friends from back east or in the US ask if I am OK! Good to have caring friends. Funny though that even in provinces or states that are very large, we are put so close to everyone else!

I do not know where your town is, other than assuming it is in the interior of the state. Glad at the effects of the quake were minimal for you and your towns citizens.

Hugs,
Kelly
  •  

Rachel

Glad you are ok Danielle. I hope all those in the quake zone are ok and can rebuild quickly.

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

rachel de Corvus

Hi Danielle,

I'm glad you are well. I just signed in briefly to check on you!

rachel
  •  

Katie Jade

Hi Danielle
Seems we all thought of you immediately we heard news of the tremors (in fact anything at all to do with Alaska/bears/snow/accounting/suitors etc, triggers you in my head....). I am also glad that your not affected by anything to do with this event and of course my best wishes go to any affected by them.
Im still so loving this thread of yours, so much of it makes me smile and happy for you.
Take care
Luv n Hugz

Katie

:-*     :-* :-* :-* :-* :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :angel: :angel: :angel: :laugh: :laugh: :-*

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Jessica

Danielle, I am sending you a hug that I so much need you to have on many levels.
Thank you for being one of my dearest friends.

Big Hugs

Your sister, Jess

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica on December 01, 2018, 02:11:13 PM
Danielle, I am sending you a hug that I so much need you to have on many levels.
Thank you for being one of my dearest friends.

Big Hugs

Your sister, Jess

cc: @Alaskan Danielle

@Jessica
Dear Jess:
I will most gladly accept any and all hugs from you that I can get!!!!

We all need hugs from good friends from time to time and I needed yours today... THANK YOU.

I appreciate you more than I can say.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

HappyMoni

Glad you are okay Danielle. I wonder how this will disrupt supply lines to where you are. I heard Murkowski talking about this being an issue.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: HappyMoni on December 01, 2018, 05:50:32 PM
Glad you are okay Danielle. I wonder how this will disrupt supply lines to where you are. I heard Murkowski talking about this being an issue.
@HappyMoni
Dear Moni:
You are very correct... the Alaska Railroad is the main freight hauler coming from our largest city Anchorage but the Railroad tracks are not passable so railroad service is cancelled.  Also many of the main highways and bridges coming north from Anchorage are damaged and if not closed, they are slow going.
Fortunately in my small town, we do not need large quantities of supplies and freight like a larger city like Fairbanks may need... we get all of our freight and supplies by truck....   but we are concerned.   

Like many townspeople here I am quite prepared and always keep a pantry full of food, and my propane tank is full, my vehicle gas tank is full and our electricity has not even flickered... so I am prepared to wait this out. 

BAD NEWS: My tentatively planned Christmas Shopping trip to the big city with my Tooth-fairy Suitor #4 will most likely be delayed and/or cancelled.   >:(   :(    The good news is that all the airports are open and running.

Thank you for your comment and thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

Click on the Link to see photos and a more detailed story:
https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2018/12/01/alaska-railroad-reports-impassable-sections-of-track-north-of-anchorage-after-earthquake/

Alaska Daily News  Dec 01, 2018
Alaska Railroad reports impassable track north of Anchorage after earthquake

Author: Devin Kelly
Updated: 27 minutes ago calendar Published 1 hour ago

Damage from Friday's 7.0 earthquake in Southcentral Alaska has rendered parts of the Alaska Railroad system north of Anchorage "impassable," indefinitely shutting down train service between Anchorage and Fairbanks, an official said Saturday.

Tim Sullivan, an Alaska Railroad spokesman, said in a statement that the railroad had identified at least three areas to the north damaged by ground shifting, cracking or sloughing.

At one spot near Nancy Lakes, in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough, crews reported cracks 2 and 4 feet wide and between 100 and 150 feet long on each side of the tracks, Sullivan said.

•  

JudiBlueEyes

I hope the people of the affected areas get back to a sense of normalcy soon.  As to you, keep the plans for your trip and adjust accordingly as needed.  Live goes on. 

Hugs, Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Alaska Earthquake UPDATE
Thank you everyone for asking about me regarding the earthquake this morning...  no damage here, in fact I only felt a bump like a car mayby bumping int the building here.  The earthquake was a long ways from me Anchorage.

Hugs,
Danielle
This is the first that I am ever hearing about an earthquake in Alaska but I am so glad that you are okay Danielle the world would definitely be lost without someone like you in it

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •