Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I despise dresses

Started by JanineTheGamer, April 12, 2018, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gertrude

Quote from: GordonG on January 21, 2019, 07:30:44 PM
I wear a skirt regularly as a man. At least once a week while running errands.

You're a man? ;)
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Dietlind on January 21, 2019, 07:34:17 PM
Do you have a specific reason for this?

I have kilts for man mode.
  •  

GordonG

I'm a gender confused guy who lives an hour north of Seattle.
I believe that I was influenced by DES. I have crossdressed in public a handful of times, see avatar picture (enhanced with FaceApp).
I don't plan on transitioning, no GRS, FFS, nor BA.
I consider myself TransFeminine. But reserve the right to change my mind at any time.  ;D

Spironolactone; 7-16-2018
E sublinguals; 10-5-2018
Orchi; 2-15-19
No more Spiro. 

•  

Margarine

I wear dresses 90% of the time when out and about, wear jeans and a top when doing yard work. I have found lands end has a decent selection of plus and tall sizes. Now that I range from size 14 to 16 the selection has gotten much easier. Just stuck with a lot of 20W to 24W dresses.
  •  

Maid Marion

Shop different brands until you find one you like.   Sizing can be pretty consistent within a brand.

Another approach is to figure out your body type and then choose styles that are most flattering.  And avoid the ones that aren't. 

This even applies to colors.  Figure out the colors you should wear based on your skin tone.  And undertone.

•