Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Just started CDing again ~ any suggestions for panties?

Started by karenk1959, April 14, 2018, 12:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Hi Everyone,                 05 September 2018

I never thought I'd fined a thread devoted to woman's panties. I don't have one pair ... I have lots of pairs of Jockey Elance Cotton Briefs, Hipsters, Bikinis; Supersoft Briefs and Hipsters and a few others. I have a bunch of other brands I bought long ago and don't wear because I didn't find them comfortable. I've been wondering what would be the best way of disposing of them without throwing them in the trash. Any suggestions? Most are size 7.

Best Always, Love
Chris

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

csd67

I have many pairs of Victoria's secret rio back.  If you want something like panties but made for men then try JOE SNYDER Kini 12.  They are my favorite that are made for men.  They cover little in the back and end up sliding up and functioning as a thong after you walk around for a while.   ;D Maybe your wife would be Ok with these?

•  

Maid Marion

I just got some Hanes Ultra Light Briefs from Walmart.  Just $15 for six pairs in assorted colors. Went through the self checkout to buy them. Sizes 6 through 10. Lightweight microfiber with thin elastic to help hold it in place. Wearing my first pink pair.  ;D
  •  

Donica

Quote from: SarahFehrman on April 14, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
I love those VF granny panties, too. Sometimes I'm just in the mood to wear them. The pink and blue are my favorites. I wish more quality makers made more colors (I don't like Hanes or Fruit Of The Loom - they're cheap and feel like plastic).

Hugs,
Sarah from ChiTown

I agree with you about ALL Hanes brands. They barely last two months. My Fruit Of The Loom cotton hipsters are still going strong after a year. I even have a few pairs of their cotton string bikinis that have lasted well over a year. Great colors too.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

MikeP

If you like vintage look and feel Miss Discreet is great.  Reasonable shipping and great quality.  Real classy.  The school girl knickers are very generous and great for evening wear. 

https://www.missdiscreet.com/   
If you say you can or cant do something you are correct! Henry Ford
  •  

Denice

For me one thing I pay attention to is the width of the gusset. I want something that can cradle my anatomy, and not leave anything poking out the bottom, if you catch my drift.
I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Denice on November 11, 2018, 06:05:48 AM
For me one thing I pay attention to it the width of the gusset. I want something that can cradle my anatomy, and not leave anything poking out the bottom, if you catch my drift.

Hi Denice,                        11 November 2018

Poking and drift resolved with an orchie and HRT. Feel so much better .... and happier too.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Denice

Quote from: christinej78 on November 11, 2018, 03:50:37 PM
Hi Denice,                        11 November 2018

Poking and drift resolved with an orchie and HRT. Feel so much better .... and happier too.

Best Always, Love
Chris

Something that's never crossed my mind. But more power to you!!!
:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:
I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.
  •  

Nuno Cardoso

If your goal is to feel preety at home with no one around, i think sexy lingerie should be a bold and daring move. I myself want to walk around with a garter belt, long stocking and a cute thong.  ;) But everyone has different desires regarding that sort of stuff. Hope you give it a try :)
  •  

MelissaB

I find that I'm just as happy with some simple Fruit of the Loom "spandex" or stretchy cotton panties as I ever was with more expensive, designer pairs (such as Victoria's Secret). The truth is that I feel almost MORE feminine wearing a comfy pair of bikini or cheeky undies than I did with thongs or other 'lingerie" sets. And with the annoying size of my phallus certain skimpy panties are just not practical. I cannot remember the last time I wore men's underwear and frankly would be fine to never wear them again. I have a pair of pajama pants that I can tie tight with a draw string - have worn panties under them for months at a time in bed right next to my wife and she's never known. I quite enjoy going to Walmart and buying a pack of 5-6 in my size - I use the self-checkout and no one has ever batted an eye. 
  •  

V M

Hi MelissaB  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

How about stopping by our Introductions Forum and introducing yourself so more folks can get to know you a bit better  ;)

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that we offer to all new members to help them along

Things that you should read

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

I've tried a few different brands but prefer Victoria's Secret bikinis, I wait until they run a good sale and pick up a few at a time
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

jk4361

i love going to target and just loading up on any that feel good at the right size.
Fun to just give em all a go once Im home
  •  

NancyBalik

I've become a recent fan of Jockey "No Panty Line Promise"tactless briefs. So light, wonderfully silky fabric, slight stretch, just roomy enough while snug, cute colors and floral patterns! So feminine.
  •  

Wendi

Quote from: karenk1959 on April 14, 2018, 12:26:18 PM
I am making progress toward accepting myself as a TG MTF without feeling abnormal and a freak. I just began wearing panties again around the house when my wife's not home and under my pants without beating myself up, feeling guilty or feeling ashamed ~ helping my dysphoria.

So, anyone have suggestions for panties that will make me feel as feminine as I can?
I'd highly recommend going to a store and trying them on. Grab a bra and panties and try them on. There are so many styles and manufactures out there and they all fit differently.

I've gotten almost all of mine at Kohl's and JC Penney's. They've been fine with me trying them on.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Started HRT 1/3/2019

•  

Maid Marion

I've been buying Victoria"s Secret panties because they have an awesome selection of colors and prints.   
  •  

NancyBalik

Quote from: NancyBalik on May 19, 2019, 04:07:48 PM
I've become a recent fan of Jockey "No Panty Line Promise"tactless briefs. So light, wonderfully silky fabric, slight stretch, just roomy enough while snug, cute colors and floral patterns! So feminine.
Hilarious — just reread my post above: "tactless" briefs — obviously meant "tactel."  Thank you, auto auto-correct! LOL, Nancy
  •  

IWish

After trying many pamties I've fallen in love with Vanity Fair Illumination string bikinis.  Good luck in ur quest to find a pantie u like !

IWish
  •  

Haley Conner

@Donica..." The evil twins "!  hahaha.  I have not heard that before.
  •