Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faith

I break into the 'Roll' posting for a bit of self-interest happy news.

I finally got my Spiro prescription  :icon_joy:
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Katie Again on June 27, 2018, 04:07:51 PM
So need an update from you hun.
Hows the 'head work' (bad phrase I know) coming along?

If you mean the transplants and not the horn I had installed, so far so good. I actually haven't shed a good bit of the hairs, they are just sorta growing like normal hair already. Not sure what portion of it is, doctor said it wasn't all of them by any means, but still a nice headstart (pun intended) on growth. Crown still worries me, but ... I'm getting used to that. Worst case scenario I get more done in 2 years and just have to wear wig longer than I'd hoped.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Roll

Quote from: Faith on June 27, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

CONGRATS!!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Faith on June 27, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

Woooo!! Hooray!!

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Amie June

I have my first appointment for laser hair removal this morning! Yahoo! I've been reluctant to take this step for far too long, worrying that this is me finally crossing over and letting go of my "male/me." But I'm ready. I've got 3 months of HRT behind me, tiny boobs under my blouse and a big smile :) :) :)

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Lindy on June 28, 2018, 08:35:45 AM
I have my first appointment for laser hair removal this morning! Yahoo! I've been reluctant to take this step for far too long, worrying that this is me finally crossing over and letting go of my "male/me." But I'm ready. I've got 3 months of HRT behind me, tiny boobs under my blouse and a big smile :) :) :)

Lindy
Good luck Lindy. I found it hurt a lot but not for too long as it's nice and quick. In the couple weeks after my first session my face hasn't been so smooth and clear. The results will be worth it :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Donna

Had my second laser session Wednesday and loving it. Going for electrolysis assessment today. May have a new laser source coming up. A friend of mine is buying a brand new machine. They have offered me microblading for the brows for free if I agree to photos for their shop Facebook page. Yes of course.
It is so nice finally to start caring for and about my body and appearance as he never took care of it
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: MollyPants on June 28, 2018, 08:39:37 AM
Good luck Lindy. I found it hurt a lot but not for too long as it's nice and quick. In the couple weeks after my first session my face hasn't been so smooth and clear. The results will be worth it :)

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks MollyPants. It felt like 30 tiny bee stings. I was so pleased with myself for following through and can't wait to go back. I wish I didn't have to wait 4 weeks!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Lindy

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: Donna on June 29, 2018, 07:08:39 AM
Had my second laser session Wednesday and loving it. Going for electrolysis assessment today. May have a new laser source coming up. A friend of mine is buying a brand new machine. They have offered me microblading for the brows for free if I agree to photos for their shop Facebook page. Yes of course.
It is so nice finally to start caring for and about my body and appearance as he never took care of it

Good luck with your electrolysis assessment, Donna. I had mine 6 weeks ago and decided to switch to laser, though I may have to face the scary machine in the future - yikes! I can truly understand your comment about caring for yourself. My old male/me did so little. All that's changed and now EVERYTHING is important.

Big hugs,
Lindy

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Donna

Well this is a big one for me and us.
I have not been spoken too by either of my wife's boys since December. Neither of us have seen the 6 grandkids in the time either. We have talked to some of them and one granddaughter ask to see me on face time. Didn't know who she was asking for and it was early days so he popped on to say hi. I wonder why she would ask as it's not the usual routine.
Anyways my wife got a call that both boys and all 6 grandkids are coming to the house on Tuesday we don't know what time and the question of whether or not I would be there never came up. I'm hoping this is a step to them believing I still have the same spirit inside and still love  them all regardless.
I actually have a light work day that day and will be done at noon so here is hoping beyond hope it goes as I can only hope it does and we become one big family again.
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Lindy on June 29, 2018, 08:17:47 AM
Good luck with your electrolysis assessment, Donna. I had mine 6 weeks ago and decided to switch to laser, though I may have to face the scary machine in the future - yikes! I can truly understand your comment about caring for yourself. My old male/me did so little. All that's changed and now EVERYTHING is important.

Big hugs,
Lindy

Thanks Lindy.
Even my wife has noticed so much primping and preening. He was never like that. She says I remind her of her kids in puberty where every hair and piece of clothing had to be perfect and body fragrances flowed freely. I have never in my life so enjoyed a
Long hot shower and caring for all of me, body and health.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

kaitylynn

A mixed morning, but a good morning!  Received an email from someone I dated briefly in 1999...yep, almost 20 years ago.  She apparently never moved on and harbors a lot of resentment...this after dating for about 2 months.  I was able to answer it and move on.  This is a good thing.

Went for a walk with Heather at the mall to get a latte and stroll around.  We took our pupalita with us and we all enjoyed being social butterflies :)  What a wonderful way to start a day!

Heather's long time friend, Denise, is having a house warming party with a 100 person confirmed guest list.  I am invited, but really not sure that large a gathering is anything I would be comfortable in.  I can happily relax at home and get a few things picked up around here and Heather can go and rep our fam :)
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

Arianna Valentine

What made me happy today I went to a fast food restaurant Dairy Queen to get my dad a milkshake got out of my car walking into Dairy Queen I had some guy who'd holler and whistle at me walking out of Dairy Queen the same guy who'd hollering and whistling at me and even though I'm not into guys that made me feel real good

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Donna

Love compliments, they make me so happy. I got a great one while doing electrolysis. The tech asked for the name of the surgeon that did my augmentation. She couldn't see the scars and said the girls looked perfect and want the same. The look on her face was priceless when she heard they are real.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So I went to the water park and I got asked out on a date I was wearing a two piece bikini so he knows all about my transitioning and everything and he still asked me out made me I don't even know how happy excited just everything I got asked out on a date and I'm so excited

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

davina61

Got complemented on my nail colour by a female customer, metallic plumb Boots no7
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

steph2.0

Yesterday, actually: I got complimented on my bracelet and my skirt by my pharmacist. Long story detailed in my personal thread, but we ended up on a first name basis.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

My upper lip is officially hair-free!  Whoopee!  (Well, unless some new rogue hairs start growing there.)
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

SiobhánF

Got told by my therapist that she enjoys talking to me. That certainly made my day today. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•