Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on August 06, 2018, 11:41:52 AM
BADGES?

WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING, oh wait apparnetly you need a stinking badge.

Looking good!
This is not a badge. This is a micro chip to open doors. [emoji4] With my dress that doesn't have pockets this is the only place I could clip it.

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

sophie1904

Just back from a ceilidh (scottish country dancing) tonight and one of my good female friends when we were dancing the gay gordons asked if I wanted to be the woman for the dance.

I'm still presenting male but it was a really nice, thoughtful thing to offer. As it turns out, I don't know how to dance as a woman so one more thing to add to the list :)
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: sophie1904 on August 06, 2018, 05:46:38 PM
Just back from a ceilidh (scottish country dancing) tonight and one of my good female friends when we were dancing the gay gordons asked if I wanted to be the woman for the dance.

I'm still presenting male but it was a really nice, thoughtful thing to offer. As it turns out, I don't know how to dance as a woman so one more thing to add to the list :)
[emoji848] women dance a different way?

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Sabrina Hope

I didn't know how to dance as a male so I dance better as a woman because I don't care anymore about people watching me [emoji23]

Sabrina
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: dizz on August 06, 2018, 06:01:13 PM
I didn't know how to dance as a male so I dance better as a woman because I don't care anymore about people watching me [emoji23]

So what you're really trying to say is dance like no one's watching or like you just don't care LOL

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

sophie1904

Ceilidh dancing is semi formal so man on left / woman on right, woman spins under mans arm, waltz type holds etc :)

So yes, sometimes men and women have different roles when dancing :)
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: sophie1904 on August 06, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

That is cool!  I do Scottish country dancing, too.  When I transitioned, I had to learn the other side of all the dances.  Now, I don't dare dance the men's parts (even though many women do due to a shortage of men) because switching back confuses the heck out of me!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Arianna Valentine

So there is multiple things that made me happy today I went out on a wonderful date with a great guy paid for lunch and everything setting apart staring at the lake and just talked then I went to the grocery store to pick up some groceries and I was waiting in line to check out and didn't notice there was an open laying next to me and one of the employees behind me said so and when I turned around he apologized and said I'm sorry ma'am there's an open Lane right next to you it was so great today has been perfect today was so great that there was a little old lady behind me and one of the scooter things and I helped her put her groceries on the belt and that made me even feel better

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 07, 2018, 05:10:49 PM
So there is multiple things that made me happy today I went out on a wonderful date with a great guy paid for lunch and everything setting apart staring at the lake and just talked then I went to the grocery store to pick up some groceries and I was waiting in line to check out and didn't notice there was an open laying next to me and one of the employees behind me said so and when I turned around he apologized and said I'm sorry ma'am there's an open Lane right next to you it was so great today has been perfect today was so great that there was a little old lady behind me and one of the scooter things and I helped her put her groceries on the belt and that made me even feel better

@Arianna Valentine

wow... that is really good news especially when your experience good news in your life that comes in multiples!!!!

On a wonderful date with a great guy that paid for lunch
        Being gendered correctly at the grocery store
         ... and helping the little old lady

It is difficult to have a better day than what you experienced!!!!
I am so happy for you.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 07, 2018, 05:19:55 PM

@Arianna Valentine

wow... that is really good news especially when your experience good news in your life that comes in multiples!!!!

On a wonderful date with a great guy that paid for lunch
        Being gendered correctly at the grocery store
         ... and helping the little old lady

It is difficult to have a better day than what you experienced!!!!
I am so happy for you.

Hugs and hugs,
Danielle

Thanks Danielle and yes it coming in groups feels great

•  

Roll

Sounds amazing Arianna! I wanna go on a date like that. ;D <3

Anywho! So my thing: I noticed all of a sudden now im at the 2 month post hair transplant mark my hair just got radically thicker over a few days. If this is only a fraction of what the final result is like its supposed to be (roughly about 10% per month starting at 3 months), I am going to be beyond ecstatic. GROW GROW GROW! ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

DawnOday

I found out what a small world we live in. Randy lives in Colorado Springs and I thought I would ask if she knew my ex that also lives there. I can't believe it Randy's daughter and Wendy my ex's daughter Sam are friends. I am amazed what I find on Susan's, I am so blessed.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

BrianaJ

My wonderful spouse brought me coffee in bed before she left for work.   :laugh:
~~Be kind~~
  •  

Sabrina Hope

I feel great to my new job. All my colleague refer to me as the right gender. No one know my old name except HR. I even have my plate and email with the correct name. This is all before my official name change at government so it makes me very happy to have such a supportive employer. [emoji4]

Sabrina
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: dizz on August 08, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
I feel great to my new job. All my colleague refer to me as the right gender. No one know my old name except HR. I even have my plate and email with the correct name. This is all before my official name change at government so it makes me very happy to have such a supportive employer. [emoji4]

@dizz
This is so very exciting for you...
....and here on the forums, all of us are so very happy to read your happy news posting.

Being gendered correctly, having your correct name in all the right places at your company...
...and getting your legal name changed with all of the government agencies, companies that you deal with, bills that you pay, etc, etc... 
This is all very affirming and certainly boosts self-confidence.... and I would think that these things brings many smiles to your face.
Thank you for keeping us all updated.  We are your biggest fans wishing you success in your life.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: BrianaJ on August 08, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
My wonderful spouse brought me coffee in bed before she left for work.   :laugh:

@BrianaJ

Oh, very nice.... you made me envious because I live alone so I have to wake up, get out of bed, and make my own coffee in the morning.
I do enjoy going to my office early in the morning and I occasionally have workers and friends at the next door coffee shop that, without asking, will bring me my favorite espresso and perhaps a baked good....  that always is a wonderful experience for sure.

Thank you for posting your happy update here.

***Oh, by the way, I love your "tag line" on your profile...  "Be Kind"
... along those lines, more kindness is needed in the world and among all of us.

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Rayna

Quote from: DawnOday on August 07, 2018, 09:23:14 PM
I found out what a small world we live in. Randy lives in Colorado Springs and I thought I would ask if she knew my ex that also lives there. I can't believe it Randy's daughter and Wendy my ex's daughter Sam are friends. I am amazed what I find on Susan's, I am so blessed.
I love these connections we find. How can it be, amongst the billions of people on the planet? But we really belong to smaller communities of like-minded people. I often joke that when I meet a new person, we usually know each other at least two different ways. Now Dawn and I know each other two different ways!
If so, then why not?
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: dizz on August 08, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Hi Sabrina.                   08 August 2018

You are a wonderful role model for everyone here at Susan's; thanks for posting and allowing all of us to partake in your life and its successes. You deserve all the great things life has to offer; you have earned them.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Best Always, Love
Christine

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Bobbie LeAnn

I know it's been a long time since I posted. Shame on me lol.

Today was absolutely, positively, the most bestest day of my life. As some of you know I have a (kind of) adopted son who has a learning disability. I have been trying to help him get his driver's licence for the past 2 years. Well today he got his licence and I am so proud of him. :D

•  

Arianna Valentine

So I have a few things that made me happy today for one I have a boyfriend super happy I went to Victoria's Secret they help me figure out what bra size I was and panties and I tried on some to figure out what I like and then I spent $95 then I went and did the best and craziest thing I have ever done I went and got my belly button pierced it's so cute and it did not hurt as bad as I thought it would but it made me really happy.  Oh I also wanted to add the ladies at Victoria's Secret were super nice to me treating me exactly like a woman and like I have never been treated so good before so for all my sisters out there Victoria Secret they are wonderful to us.

•