Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

I told my mom I need to have a talk with her. She knows I'm trans and I've given many hints, but it's time to be direct. I'm ready for the backlash and I feel at ease about it no matter what happens. My life is in my hands only... I'm tired of messing it up.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Allison S on August 17, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
I told my mom I need to have a talk with her. She knows I'm trans and I've given many hints, but it's time to be direct. I'm ready for the backlash and I feel at ease about it no matter what happens. My life is in my hands only... I'm tired of messing it up.

Good luck sweetie I hope it turns out just absolutely perfect for you hopefully she does fully understand or even partially and accepts it

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Allison S
Dear Allision: 
Wishing your well and my best wishes for you regarding your impending conversation with your mom.

Frankly, no matter how this turns our and no matter how she reacts and responds, this is good news for you.
Getting all of this on the table and out in the open will relieve you of much of the stress of pent up emotions regarding your mother's acceptance.

Again, I am wishing you well, and I will be looking for your update and report on how all of this turned out...  I would also certainly enjoy reading a PM from you if you would like to update me that way as well.

Hugs and hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

MollyPants

Good luck Allison S. I really hope that it goes well for you.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Hi, Arianna, Danielle and Molly
Thank you all very much. Your replies are very nice and help uplift me [emoji4]
I don't know when I'll open up to her. I think I've enjoyed having my little "secret" of taking hrt for the past 11 months. I think it's help me grown as a person somehow.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on August 17, 2018, 05:41:29 PM
Hi, Arianna, Danielle and Molly
Thank you all very much. Your replies are very nice and help uplift me [emoji4]
I don't know when I'll open up to her. I think I've enjoyed having my little "secret" of taking hrt for the past 11 months. I think it's help me grown as a person somehow.

@Allison S
Dear Allison:
No matter what you decide you absolutely should know that we are all supporting you.
Please, if you will, keep us updated.

We are your biggest fans and are always wishing your sucess and wishing you well.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Denise

Two things mad me happy yesterday (there we're many but these two stand out)

I'm finally met @charlie.nicki in person.  It was a day of trains, planes, and automobiles but it was/is worth it!  She's as awesome I'm person as she is online.  (Kisses girl)

The other thing was being mis-aged by decades! And this was from someone I spent most of a very long way with. (Thanks @Kendra I'll remember that with fondness forever.)

I hope everyone can post here at the end of today!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

cdhd2001

Two months post op. Discovered I self lubricate and am orgasmic.  :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Stopping progesterone for me I think has helped stabilize my mood swings (so far, 2 days without it..)
Also sleeping, eating, opening up to family.. Or trying to at least. It's very hard for me

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on August 17, 2018, 05:56:05 PM
@Allison S
Dear Allison:
No matter what you decide you absolutely should know that we are all supporting you.
Please, if you will, keep us updated.

We are your biggest fans and are always wishing your sucess and wishing you well.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thank you Danielle [emoji173]

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on August 18, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
Stopping progesterone for me I think has helped stabilize my mood swings (so far, 2 days without it..)
Also sleeping, eating, opening up to family.. Or trying to at least. It's very hard for me

@Allison S
Dear Allison:
Severe mood swings can affect a person in very dramatic and usually quite detrimental ways, especially when dealing with others that we come across in our daily lives... both personal relationships and in our jobs. 
I am so very glad that you are getting that under control.

Regarding opening up to your family, I know that you mentioned in an earlier posting that you were going to have a "conversation" with your mom...... when are you expecting or hoping to do that???  I would love to be supporting you in my thoughts and well wishes as that is taking place.  Please keep me updated.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

StealthStilettos

Quote from: StealthStilettos on July 10, 2013, 02:23:04 PM
I finally worked up the courage to register and stop just lurking. I'm pre everything currently but hope to change that soon. I would like to also say thank you to everyone that has shared their stories and experiences. It gives me hope that I can stop living a lie and live as I truly see myself. I'm working right now so can't chat too much but just wanted to say hi!

Maybe not much today but in the last month. So, I made this post over 5 years ago, just to say hi and say out loud somewhere I was trans. And while I wouldn't generally say 5 years is soon, last month I had my first doctors visit, labs came back good and in 10 short days I go back for an appointment that will allow me to start hrt! I'm so excited and anxious, actually have been having a little trouble sleeping lol. And I know I know, its a hurry up to wait situation. But I can't express how good it feels to finally get this ball rolling. :D

•  

Arianna Valentine

So there's several things I find something that made me happy and spend the night with my boyfriend last night love. I'm also going to spend the night with him tonight as well and oh my God his dog is so adorable but she snores like a grown man.  Oh and I was talking to him about Rings not to get married but kind of a promise ring or the same hey I'm with somebody and don't try to hit on me so he gave me a ring I'm so happy.  Oh and there's also our first couple photo

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on August 18, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
So there's several things I find something that made me happy and spend the night with my boyfriend last night love. I'm also going to spend the night with him tonight as well and oh my God his dog is so adorable but she snores like a grown man.  Oh and I was talking to him about Rings not to get married but kind of a promise ring or the same hey I'm with somebody and don't try to hit on me so he gave me a ring I'm so happy.  Oh and there's also our first couple photo

Dear Arianna,                  18 August 2018

A handsome Boyfriend, a Beautiful Ring and a Beautiful You: You are one lucky lady.

Your post brought me tears of joy; I am so happy for you both. God Bless you both; He wants you to be happy and to help others be happy as well.

You both made me Happy today; Thank you both.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: StealthStilettos on August 18, 2018, 12:34:11 PM
Maybe not much today but in the last month. So, I made this post over 5 years ago, just to say hi and say out loud somewhere I was trans. And while I wouldn't generally say 5 years is soon, last month I had my first doctors visit, labs came back good and in 10 short days I go back for an appointment that will allow me to start hrt! I'm so excited and anxious, actually have been having a little trouble sleeping lol. And I know I know, its a hurry up to wait situation. But I can't express how good it feels to finally get this ball rolling. :D

Hi D,                      18 Aug 2018

Welcome back to Susan's.  I'm not the official "Welcome Wagon Lady" just the old "Good Humor Lady" ...and not very good at it either.

Lots of great help here. No idea of your age; it's never to late too start, unless they are shoveling dirt over us. Transition is a fantastic journey, mostly smooth but with a few bumps thrown in to add character to the new real us.

Enjoy the trip, the end justifies the trials and tribulations of the journey.

I officially began my journey at 77; I'm now 78 and happier than I have ever been.

Best Always, Love
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

StealthStilettos

Thank you, I may have had a slight detour, but its good to be back. I'm 35, wish I would have started 5 years ago, but wasn't in the cards at that time, oh well, what can ya do. But I try to focus on the positive.

Side question how many posts do I need to make before I can do things like edit my profile and add an avatar, maybe even change my name?

•  

Donica

That is great news Arianna!!! Wow, A ring! That is so wonderful. Your boyfriend looks very loving and caring. I wish you all the best. Have a great weekend girl.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Donica on August 18, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
That is great news Arianna!!! Wow, A ring! That is so wonderful. Your boyfriend looks very loving and caring. I wish you all the best. Have a great weekend girl.

Hugs,
Donica.
He is truly the most amazing man and he makes me just as amazing

•  

Arianna Valentine

At the pawnshop to buy my dad a laptop and the cashier called me pretty lady [emoji16]

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Arianna Valentine
Wow-whee.... an absolutely beautiful picture of you two, and of the very nice ring.
Your story and words are most heartfelt and brought a tear... perhaps several tears to my eyes.

You look wonderful, beautiful and amazing in your posted picture....  :) ;)

Thank you for sharing this special moment with all of us here.
Hugs, and well wishes and many more happy moments for your and your boyfriend.
Danielle

•