Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: sophie1904 on November 10, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
couldn't really have had a better experience with FacialTeam - my body apparently heals pretty well so very limited bruising or swelling which was awesome :)
Sounds really good how well you are doing!
Busing and swelling is partly do to the way the surgical team handles you.  If you have very little, it shows that they did a fine job!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 10, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
I am honestly not sure if it's a salt craving at all really I'm not for sure what it is I've just been craving dill pickles by the hundreds here's an example

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
I don't know if this carving is from the HRT meds.  I can eat pickles in larger quantities day and night.  I just like them, and eat some every day!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 10, 2018, 04:22:03 PM
I don't know if this carving is from the HRT meds.  I can eat pickles in larger quantities day and night.  I just like them, and eat some every day!
They are good LOL

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 10, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
They are good LOL

They are the ultimate low calorie food that fill the belly and taste good! (and I need to loose weight)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 10, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
They are the ultimate low calorie food that fill the belly and taste good! (and I need to loose weight)
It definitely wouldn't hurt me to lose some weight

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Dietlind on November 10, 2018, 04:22:03 PM

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 10, 2018, 04:22:32 PM
They are good LOL

pickles .. yuuch .. hated them before, hate them now

!!! OLIVES !!!
I can't keep them in the fridge
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on November 10, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

!!! OLIVES !!!

Well, while as I have mentioned in many other post replies around the Forums that I love and I crave Dill Pickles....   
and I also like Olives...  the small green olives with the little stuffed red pimento inside are my favorite...  and very, very salty which is what I crave...   the black olives are my favorite olive however, I end up drinking the Olive Juice every time I open a can.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 10, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
Well, while as I have mentioned in many other post replies around the Forums that I love and I crave Dill Pickles....   
and I also like Olives...  the small green olives with the little stuffed red pimento inside are my favorite...  and very, very salty which is what I crave...   the black olives are my favorite olive however, I end up drinking the Olive Juice every time I open a can.
Danielle
I actually really love the purple Italian olives but I do like the green and black ones as well

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: sophie1904 on November 10, 2018, 04:02:15 PM
Surgery was on Tuesday so it's been a few days (hospital on Wednesday / Thursday).

There's only so long one can stay in a hotel room without going a bit crazy - everything is healing up pretty nicely. I'm honestly not sure what my expectations for facial surgery were but i'm happy when I look in the mirror which I suppose is the acid test?

I need to write a post FFS thread up at some point but honestly, couldn't really have had a better experience with FacialTeam - my body apparently heals pretty well so very limited bruising or swelling which was awesome :)

Sophie, I'm so glad your experience has been so good. I will be on the table at FacialTeam on December 4th. My experience via email and four different Skype consultations has been nothing short of excellent. While I'm nervous about getting my face cut up, I completely trust the team, and I'm looking forward to getting it done. I'll be staying at the Guadalpin Banus, where I assume you were. And hints or tips you could pass my way would be really helpful!

Congratulations on being gendered correctly already! I can't wait until that happens for me.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Faith on November 10, 2018, 05:07:52 PM

!!! OLIVES !!!
Same  here.  Can't stand pickles.  Keep a jar of blue cheese stuffed olives in the fridge at home and at work. Kalamata olives work good too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

I know this has got to sound so trivial to so many of you women.

Yesterday after a shower, at home, I was dressed really casually, wearing no bra or anything on top.  I reached sideways a bit across the table, without lifting my arm much at all, for the pepper shaker and something seemed to be in the way.  I realized it was my right boob!  I had to lift my arm over it!

I guess this might become a future nuisance but I did smile and did say, "Wow, that's never happened before!"

Okay, go ahead and laugh!   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 11, 2018, 09:11:02 AM
I know this has got to sound so trivial to so many of you women.

Yesterday after a shower, at home, I was dressed really casually, wearing no bra or anything on top.  I reached sideways a bit across the table, without lifting my arm much at all, for the pepper shaker and something seemed to be in the way.  I realized it was my right boob!  I had to lift my arm over it!

I guess this might become a future nuisance but I did smile and did say, "Wow, that's never happened before!"

Okay, go ahead and laugh!   :)

Chrissy

No laughing here, Chrissy! I still love my limited range of motion. Congratulations!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Donica

Whoo-hooo! I'm back! The fires have disabled the cable and internet for the last two days. Cellphone service has been limited. Catching up on local news before the fires take out communications again. It seems the fires have retreated a bit. I can already hear winds increasing outside again this morning. They are expected to continue through Tuesday.

It feels good to be back and safe.
Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

sophie1904

Welcome back!

Todays news for me was an interview with the BBC which should broadcast towards the end of the week for transgender week of awareness here in the UK - fingers crossed I come across well! :)
  •  

Donica

Congratulations! I'm sure you did well Sophie. Fingers crossed here in the US too.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Rayna

Unfortunately it was a snowy day

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk

If so, then why not?
  •  

Linde

Quote from: RandyL on November 11, 2018, 10:29:14 PM
Unfortunately it was a snowy day

Sent from my Victor 9000 using Tapatalk
I am used to snow (from Minnesconsin, or Minnesnowta, whatever you prefer), I would have come if you would have told me.  That looks delicious!

•  

Rayna

Quote from: Dietlind on November 11, 2018, 10:35:37 PM
I am used to snow (from Minnesconsin, or Minnesnowta, whatever you prefer), I would have come if you would have told me.  That looks delicious!
Lol I went to college in Minnesconsin, er no, that's where my family is all from, er no, it's the big mitten. Oh well, I love "Minnesnowta". Thanks
If so, then why not?
  •  

Linde

Quote from: RandyL on November 11, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
Lol I went to college in Minnesconsin, er no, that's where my family is all from, er no, it's the big mitten. Oh well, I love "Minnesnowta". Thanks
Did you go to the Mooh U in River Falls?  My  wife used to teach there.

•  

Lacy

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 10, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
Danielle

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 10, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
I am honestly not sure if it's a salt craving at all really I'm not for sure what it is I've just been craving dill pickles by the hundreds here's an example

OMG! I am glad someone posted about this! After the first week on HRT I started drinking so much more water (I feel thirsty all the time) and I have craved pickles and olives so much!

I told my wife about it and credited it to the HRT. She may not be thrilled about the HRT, but she has sweetly filled the fridge with multiple jars of both pickles and green olives w/pimentos! I am keeping those industries in business! She also picked up a jar of Kalamata olives from Trader Joe's. So salty!

So good!
Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•