Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Danielle Kristina on November 12, 2018, 04:58:08 PM
What happened today that made me happy?  I transitioned my wallet.  I decided to abandon my male wallet which I've used for years and use this cute pink girl's wallet that has a heart pendent on it.  I'm a little nervous about using it in public as I still present as male, but I'm determined to let a little more of the real me out.

Danielle

Good for you! 

Many women's wallets seem to be like small portfolios, except for the small ones.
(They need to be small if you have to use those small pockets often found on the rear of women's pants!)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

I think that either American woman's billfold and even more so American guy's billfolds are somethings that should not even carry the name wallet!
I still use my absolutely gender neutral, continental European wallets.  The always have a compartment for coins, compartments for all kinds of cards, compartments for different bills and fold nicely down to not look like an overstuffed purse.  I do not need to carry my wallet or anything in the rear pocket of my jeans, because I am an older lady who has a purse along, or in guy mode I wear cargo pants.
i always wonder how many young women with those tight jeans can keep their cell phone in their back pocket from breaking in half!   ???
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Danielle Kristina

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 12, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
Yay that is awesome and PINK OMFG I LOVE PINK!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

I love it!  It was cheap and purchased at Wal-Mart, but it is so cute!!!
April 19, 2018: First post here on Susan's Place
April 27, 2018: First session with my gender therapist
July 30, 2018: Received my HRT letter
September 3,2018: Came our for the first time

Becoming me more every day!!!
  •  

Allison S

Flirting with my teacher... I know, I know. Not a very "smart" thing to do. But he makes me laugh so easily and when he talks directly to me while lecturing, I can't help but listen intently to every word... I know the girl I'm friends with in the class likes him too. She told me she does after I opened up to her. I've seen her a few times after class stick around to talk to him.
Well, if he's meant to be with her or someone else then I just want him to he happy. I'm not even sure why I have these feelings...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Linde

Came out to my youngest sister in law today, via cell phone.  She lives in Texas, and wanted to see how I am doing.  My son gets married next year (up in te Nort Lant of Minnesooda), and I told her she should not be surprised to see me looking a little different.  We have not seen each other for several years now.  She started to probe, and i told her eerything.

Her reaction was "cool, than all of us girls can go shopping together" (she and the other sister, my ex and I).
I am so lucky with my relatives! All of them are super supportive, and want that we all feel good, and be a happy family, no matter how I am dressed!

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 12, 2018, 09:38:39 PM
Came out to my youngest sister in law today, via cell phone.  She lives in Texas, and wanted to see how I am doing.  My son gets married next year (up in te Nort Lant of Minnesooda), and I told her she should not be surprised to see me looking a little different.  We have not seen each other for several years now.  She started to probe, and i told her eerything.

Her reaction was "cool, than all of us girls can go shopping together" (she and the other sister, my ex and I).
I am so lucky with my relatives! All of them are super supportive, and want that we all feel good, and be a happy family, no matter how I am dressed!
That is amazing news it is always good when family is accepting congratulations and trust me go on a shopping trip it is so fun having a girls day out shopping

If you can't accept yourself,  how can you expect others to accept you?

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 12, 2018, 09:42:17 PM
That is amazing news it is always good when family is accepting congratulations and trust me go on a shopping trip it is so fun having a girls day out shopping

An interesting thing with the sisters of my ex and her is that the parents were extremely conservative, and somehow that caused all their three kids (all girls) to be very liberal in all aspects of their lives!
Each of the sisters has a daughter of whom one should think they would be conservative, by their profession.  But they are not, they are as liberal as they come.  One of the girls is a mayor in the US air force, and the other one is a Methodist pastor.

I am blessed with a great family (actually my ex wife is, but I am still considered to be part of it)

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: Dietlind on November 12, 2018, 09:51:50 PM
An interesting thing with the sisters of my ex and her is that the parents were extremely conservative, and somehow that caused all their three kids (all girls) to be very liberal in all aspects of their lives!
Each of the sisters has a daughter of whom one should think they would be conservative, by their profession.  But they are not, they are as liberal as they come.  One of the girls is a mayor in the US air force, and the other one is a Methodist pastor.

I am blessed with a great family (actually my ex wife is, but I am still considered to be part of it)
Well that is awesome that they still consider you part of the family and everything and that they're all so open-minded my older brother is a Christian or Baptist preacher I don't remember which one honestly I don't see a difference but he was also ex-military plus and his late forties so I thought for sure he was not going to accept me transitioning I thought he was going to hate me because of it + how he reacted when his daughter came out to him as lesbian they literally stopped talking for many many years but he was fully accepting of me of course I get the gay jokes now which don't bother me because it makes me laugh because that's the kind of person I am but do me a favor and thank the one that is in the Air Force for her service that is a big deal plus being a mayor that's just like wow but again congratulations to you and thank you for sharing your happy day because it actually cheered me up and made me happy too

curious about me:  https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,218617.new.html#new
  •  

Anastasia E

I'm a little giddy right now, just took my first dosage of HRT! Got prescribed androcur and estrogen patches  :D :D :D

I can't believe how nervous I was while waiting for my appointment (which was an hour late, go figure!), I could feel my heart beating rapidly. This is pretty much the culmination of three years of waiting and being sent between psychologists. Was worried something would go wrong at the last moment, but once I got in there everything was sorted in no time at all  :laugh:

•  

Linde

Congrats, now the way can continue, and I hope you will feel great!

•  

SiobhánF

I had my first electro appointment yesterday and I go back tomorrow for another session. 8 laser treatments and an electro session down, I'm that many follicles closer to freedom. lol
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

NatalieRene

As before continued weight loss has made my happy. I'm below 227 pounds now so I'm very happy.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Anastasia E on November 13, 2018, 07:08:18 AM
I'm a little giddy right now, just took my first dosage of HRT! Got prescribed androcur and estrogen patches  :D :D :D

I can't believe how nervous I was while waiting for my appointment (which was an hour late, go figure!), I could feel my heart beating rapidly. This is pretty much the culmination of three years of waiting and being sent between psychologists. Was worried something would go wrong at the last moment, but once I got in there everything was sorted in no time at all  :laugh:

Congratulations!
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: SiobhánF on November 13, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
I had my first electro appointment yesterday and I go back tomorrow for another session. 8 laser treatments and an electro session down, I'm that many follicles closer to freedom. lol

YAY! and OUCH!

Beauty is pain. That is exciting to be so far along with hair removal. Did they give you any idea how much more electrolysis you will need?

Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Anastasia E on November 13, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

@Anastasia E
Taking that very first dose of your HRT regimine is so very exciting and perhaps causes a little apprehension as well. 
Mark this day down on your calendar and make note of it in your journal.

Hang on now for a very exciting ride... lots to come your way. 
Please keep us updated as you feel comfortable doing so.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Arianna Valentine

My happy day shopping plus I'm going to a party at GameStop its an early release party for a game that I pre-ordered

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Arianna Valentine on November 13, 2018, 02:38:35 PM
My happy day shopping plus I'm going to a party at GameStop its an early release party for a game that I pre-ordered

Are there Womanzanilla olives too?   :)  or just Manzanilla olives?

Regardless, do enjoy your treats!

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

sarah1972

OMG... last night I stole pickles from my coworkers plates [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

•  

Arianna Valentine

Quote from: sarah1972 on November 13, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
OMG... last night I stole pickles from my coworkers plates [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji50] no still pickles I'll share with you LOL

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Arianna Valentine:

Perfect lunch...   or anytime snack.   I love your choices, dill pickle and the little stuffed green olives....  those should satisfy your salt cravings for sure.   I have both of those items in my refrigerator all the time and extras in the pantry cupboards, although I always buy the bigger jars of both things.
Thanks for sharing,
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •