Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you happy today? For mtF members only, please. 4.0

Started by kaitylynn, April 14, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 03, 2019, 09:13:02 PM
Well it is official today  now to change all my stuff now this should be fun

Rumor has it, in NYC, your "word" suffices and now no "documentation" even necessary!

Was born in nearby Nassau County, perhaps this will rub off?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: Chloe on February 04, 2019, 07:41:30 AM
Rumor has it, in NYC, your "word" suffices and now no "documentation" even necessary!

Was born in nearby Nassau County, perhaps this will rub off?

If only that were true everywhere, or at least a middle ground. Hate my states rules.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@natalie.ashlyne
Dear Natalie:
I will now use my often used notable word....  "Wow-Whee"
This is such exciting, self-affirming, and confidence building for you.  Having important government documents in your correct name and gender are a giant step as you reach for your final goals in your journey.

As you so correctly stated:
   "Well it is official today  now to change all my stuff now this should be fun"
Yes indeed, your BIG, BIG task ahead is to verify and to make similar changes to your Driver's License, Passport, other government documents, school and college diplomas, federal-provincial-local agencies, doctors and clinics offices, employer records, insurance companies, banks, credit cards, library cards, places that you do business with, etc....   

.... and just when you think that you have done them all, months and maybe years later something will come in the mail and/or email that will have your dead name and wrong gender on it.... and it seems that forever the junk mail and SPAM email will never end... but of course that stuff is mostly unimportant.... but it is never nice to see your dead name on anything.

ONCE AGAIN...   "Wow-Whee"
I am so very, very happy for you...
Thank you for sharing your good news.

Hugs and more hugs and continued well wishes to you.
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jaime320

Just got a call. My safe passage letter is on the way.  :icon_yikes: :icon_dance: I can have my gender marker changed on some things.  squeee but  :icon_censored: not sure I'm ready for that in some areas though. Needed letter for international travel with meds.
  •  

Linde

I am just back from my urologist, and I am sad to say that I will be without balls in the very near future (have to set up the date with the surgery center).  What makes me even sadder is the fact that it is a medical necessity, and the health insurance will pay for the cost!  It is just a sad fact about old men and their balls!   >:-)
Pretty soon I will be not only partially spine less, but also ball less, just a wimpy woman, what shall I say?  :angel:

I will now have the green light to start my name and gender change, once I figured out how to go about it!  ???
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

mm

It is all working out great for you to lose your last ball and at no charge to you.  I hear there are three ways to do the surgery, do you know which one you might have?  Hope you can get the surgery scheduled soon.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: mm on February 04, 2019, 03:00:15 PM
It is all working out great for you to lose your last ball and at no charge to you.  I hear there are three ways to do the surgery, do you know which one you might have?  Hope you can get the surgery scheduled soon.
Yes, I know.  This urologist does only the conventional way (that is what the insurance will pay for.  Through an incision in the scrotum.  He said he always tries to remove as much of the cords as he can get a hold of.  It takes 15 to 30 minutes and is done in a Surgy Center in and out!
The scheduler will contact me tomorrow to set up a date!

•  

TonyaW

Haven't seen a number that low in 37 years.

Also had to look around a couple of things to see it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Sabrina Hope

Congratulations Nathalie!! Just realised we are friends on Facebook too [emoji8]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sabrina
  •  

Linde

Was out in several stores, and at a social lunch function, with lots of volunteers serving food.  I was not a singele time misgendered.
I have the feeling that my dyas to be called "sir" are rapidly coming to an end!  In fact, I have not been misgendered for at least a week now!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dietlind on February 07, 2019, 02:44:54 PM
Was out in several stores, and at a social lunch function, with lots of volunteers serving food.  I was not a singele time misgendered.
I have the feeling that my dyas to be called "sir" are rapidly coming to an end!  In fact, I have not been misgendered for at least a week now!

@Dietlind:
Dear Lind:
Well, for sure, that is terrific news that you reported. 
Being mis-gendered, dead-named, addressed by the incorrect pronouns, etc is so very disconcerting and discouraging to all transgenders no matter where they are in their transition timeline. 
It is wonderful to come to a point in your transitioning life to where you are very infrequently mis-gendered or not at all...  that is a good place to finally arrive.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your good news.
Hugs, well wishes, and continued success in not getting mis-gendered!!!
Danielle

•  

Lynne

I can fit into one of my favorite skirts again, it seems I'm on the right track to reach a healthy weight.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 07, 2019, 02:59:11 PM
@Dietlind:
Dear Lind:
Well, for sure, that is terrific news that you reported. 
Being mis-gendered, dead-named, addressed by the incorrect pronouns, etc is so very disconcerting and discouraging to all transgenders no matter where they are in their transition timeline. 
It is wonderful to come to a point in your transitioning life to where you are very infrequently mis-gendered or not at all...  that is a good place to finally arrive.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your good news.
Hugs, well wishes, and continued success in not getting mis-gendered!!!
Danielle

Thank you Danielle!  It did not bother me that much to be misgendered (at last that is what I thought), but I can happily report that it feels great to be not misgendered anymore!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Lynne on February 07, 2019, 03:04:55 PM
I can fit into one of my favorite skirts again, it seems I'm on the right track to reach a healthy weight.
Congratulations!  I am working on my looks or the upcoming beach season.  I like manatees pretty OK, but I do not want to look like one!

•  

SarahWithin

Quote from: Sabrina Hope on February 07, 2019, 11:29:03 AM
Congratulations Nathalie!! Just realised we are friends on Facebook too [emoji8]

Envoyé de mon LM-Q910 en utilisant Tapatalk
Congratulations, Natalie!

Hugs x 2,
Sarah From Chitown
[emoji257]
  •  

Faith

I wish that I could take a proper picture to share. Every full body reflection that I have seen as I walked around at work today has been her. I'm making excuses to take extra walking trips just so that I can see her.

I'm trying to curb the excitement that I feel to avoid depression rebound - knowing that tomorrow and the next day and the next will not be so flattering. This one day out of so many dark really lifts my spirits.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Faith on February 08, 2019, 12:00:22 PM
I wish that I could take a proper picture to share. Every full body reflection that I have seen as I walked around at work today has been her. I'm making excuses to take extra walking trips just so that I can see her.

I'm trying to curb the excitement that I feel to avoid depression rebound - knowing that tomorrow and the next day and the next will not be so flattering. This one day out of so many dark really lifts my spirits.

@Faith
Dear Faith:
Thank you for sharing your "happy" report.   
It is always exciting to see ourselves when everything is right.
Tomorrow is just another day... be positive about yourself and what you see in the mirror....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Linde

Just was called by the surgery scheduler.  Friday, Feb 22, first surgery in the morning, will be the date and time I have to say goodbye for ever to my testicles.  They stayed facefuly with me, over many decades, always in fear that they might be hit, squashed, or pinched.  Now they can rest in peace pretty soon!
I hope that i can stop to take that spiro stuff at that time, because it makes me somehow lethargic and pretty listless to do any stuff!

Part of my spine has been taken out, which means, I am basically a pretty spineless person.  In the future I will be a spineless person who does not even have any balls!

•  

mm

Feb 22, that was quick everything must have fallen into place quickly.  Do you one or two now, either way they are not doing you any good now.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: mm on February 08, 2019, 02:10:02 PM
Feb 22, that was quick everything must have fallen into place quickly.  Do you one or two now, either way they are not doing you any good now.
Bilateral, by conventional method, but with the removal of as much or as possible!  The best thing about it, is that my health insurance will pay for it!

It could have been next week, but the scheduler was sick, and so I missed a possible surgery window!

Once this is done, name and gender change is the next project, and after that I will start to look into SRS.  Because of the fact that I am pulling some strings now, I might get that done this year, too, and not have to wait the common two years on HRT.  I have to find out, how good I am still in pulling strings!  >:-)
I did pretty good with the orichi!  :angel:

•