Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Exercise

Started by LauraFoxingtons, April 08, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauraFoxingtons

I'm pre-HRT and I'm looking for some exercises suitable for to lose weight and stay trim while not gaining to much muscle. I currently walk whenever I can, run and do planks, while occasionally cycling and swimming. Home exercises would be best as well as anything that might help to feminize me a little more would be nice too.

I've searched online a little but haven't found much so far.
Thank you in advanced for any help or direction you could offer.
  •  

Megan.

Hi Laura! It sounds like your doing the right things. Extended cardio sessions will help minimise muscle bulk. If you cycle, you could get a turbo trainer to do in the house.
The other side of exercise,  especially for weight loss is diet. Don't cut calories too much,  but try to keep carbs and sugars low, and fill yourself up with fibre and a good amount of protein. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

MollyPants

Heya, I'm doing pretty much the same at the moment. I'm trying to avoid building upper body muscle but at the same time I've taken the opportunity to work on my legs and bum. I've found a cross trainer is perfect for me for cardio and thena morning working a few times a week to build some some muscle and tone my body.

Diet is definitely a big factor. I noticed a huge difference when I started to cut out sugar and refined carbs.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  •  

Dani

I have found that leg exercises such as squats and leg lifts really tone my legs and buttocks. Also, waist twists and abdominal crunches and situps also help to trim my body in the right way. Do lots of repetitions and do not use any heavy weights.

The only exercise I do for my chest is to work the pectoral muscles. This gives my breasts a nice firm foundation and it does not increase my arms at all.
  •  

isa86

hey there. if you need any help hit me up. i do body bouilding and lift heavy and im not huge either as i compete in bikini class and youre not alout to be huge or they will move you to trained bikini or phisiqe. 

you can lift weights. if you want to tone ...lift heavy but not to heavy. form goes over weight always. ull get more shape to ur body and if u train right then u can get a great shape. just watch some videos of paige hathaway she shows stuff you can do . plus the diet is a key factor to grow big. dont have to much protein as that can turn into fat. 2g per 1kg of bodyweight.
i have 138g protein a day 30g fat a day 200g carbs a day.
carbs are not bad they will give you more energy. i have 6 meals a day .  my first meal has carbs.... second protein and fats and the last one carbs again.

my coach always says wkman dont need to train chest if anything only the upper chest. so you can do that when you train shoulders  just do dumbell chest press on a really high incline. then train ur back one day and then ur legs and glutes. for a nice butt. do glute bridges with weights. ull get a nice j lo butt after a while.  and dont forget to feed ur body before amd after u train. 60min before gym  some carbs. like porridge or so . and 60min after ... rice and 5%beef. this is all an example not a must. there are different ways to eat amd train for different goals. i lost 2 stone as i used to be a chub. ilost them on 5 meals a day. every 3 hours to keep my motabolism going. and me personally have 2000-2200cal a day as i train 5 days a week. but that also depends on how much u train . my mum trains 4 days a week and does a housewife work out in the gym  ;) and i put her on 1500 cal a day . cardio to just fat burn id also not recommend running.  try keep ur heart rate below 131 and above 120 meaning walking on an incline on the treadmill. for 20 min AFTER weights not before. anyway i could go on for days. if you need help. im happy to. have a good day xx
  •