News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Experiences with patches

Started by SiobhánF, April 15, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiobhánF

Quote from: AshleyPixune on April 18, 2018, 02:25:08 PM
I'm about to start the patch too, so this thread has been really helpful.  My wife tells me I have a nice plump ass, so I'll probably slap it on there :D

Haha! Nice!
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: KatieP on April 28, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
So, where do y'all place your patch(es), and how does it work out for you? Since you have to rotate locations, what places to you cycle through? RobinTx suggested putting them where fat is. That does give a lot of options for me... Is further up the torso OK?

I put mine on my lower abdomen area (just above my pubic area, just below the band on my undies). I switch from right, to left, to center, back to right, and so on. I don't know if putting it on my butt would do better, but it is my first week, afterall. Any guidance will help. :)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

Doreen

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 28, 2018, 08:05:57 PM
I put mine on my lower abdomen area (just above my pubic area, just below the band on my undies). I switch from right, to left, to center, back to right, and so on. I don't know if putting it on my butt would do better, but it is my first week, afterall. Any guidance will help. :)

I also switched to patches.. and that area is exactly where my 'problem child' area is at.  I wonder if it'd help or not there.  I'll give it a go.  I've been using my butt, seems to work ok.
  •  

Trisity

Quote from: KayXo on April 19, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
Have you noticed better physical/mental effects on injections?

Yes. Less up/downs but there are still some, and an injection every ten days is way less stressful than worrying constantly about a silly patch falling off
  •  

KatieP

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 28, 2018, 08:00:45 PM
I, too, put mine on my belly, below the panty waistband.  I rotate locations between left side, middle, and right side.  I am on more than one patch, so that doesn't quite give me enough space.  I put the extra patches on the sides of my hips, behind the corners of my pelvis, which is too bony.

I use three locations in order to give each site one full week to recover.

VERY useful!!!

Thanks very much!!
  •  

Shellie Hart

I have used both gel and patches. Patches are far superior as my breasts are constantly achy and sore (and growing). Not so much with gel. Nearly 90% of my changes have been breast growth and after 24 months I have developed nice full C-cups (started flat). As stated before, I wish my changes would have spread out evenly (face, hips, etc... not just breasts). The boob fairy likes me very much apparently. I wish my breast growth would end now and let HRT do other things.

I have learned that after my shower I will use a cotton ball to apply rubbing alcohol over the area and allow to dry. Alcohol makes the skin very dry. Then apply the patch. Stays on very nicely...
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Shellie Hart on April 29, 2018, 05:01:40 PMThe boob fairy likes me very much apparently. I wish my breast growth would end now and let HRT do other things.
If the boob fairy is being annoying, send her over my way, please!  :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

BrandiYYC

Quote from: KatieP on April 28, 2018, 05:19:35 PM
-- I too found a little dark line around the outside after I removed the patch. I presumed it was lint/dust from panties going up/down.

One of the things I learned on another thread here somewhere is that baby oil and a cotton wipe instantly removes this with very little effort, works great for me.
  •  

Shellie Hart

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 29, 2018, 05:07:07 PM
If the boob fairy is being annoying, send her over my way, please!  :D
I'll tell her tonight...... ;)
  •