Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Electrolysis - preventing the red bumps

Started by Karen, May 04, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

platlj2

I have did 12 treatments of lazer and the hair hasnt stopped growing ut it is finer than before. Now i have did 2 treatments of electrolysis, i have dark marks and a dark patch in the area that I have treatment and bumps are very noticeable. I am medium brown skin complexion, black descendant of course and with lazer there was no damage to my skin but now after 2 treatments of ecletrolysis, I have dark marks, spots and bumps. is this normal, can someone give me some adviceI have did 12 treatments of lazer and the hair is finer but still growing. I now do electrolysis but it seems as if The marks and
  •  

Dena

Quote from: platlj2 on September 03, 2018, 08:58:58 AM
I have did 12 treatments of lazer and the hair hasnt stopped growing ut it is finer than before. Now i have did 2 treatments of electrolysis, i have dark marks and a dark patch in the area that I have treatment and bumps are very noticeable. I am medium brown skin complexion, black descendant of course and with lazer there was no damage to my skin but now after 2 treatments of ecletrolysis, I have dark marks, spots and bumps. is this normal, can someone give me some adviceI have did 12 treatments of lazer and the hair is finer but still growing. I now do electrolysis but it seems as if The marks and
Electrolysis shouldn't leave marks but it might leave bumps that fade in a few weeks. The biggest risk is if you have an inexperienced operator that uses a higher setting than is needed. Others have reported that this is more common with thermolysis where as the blend or galvanic seems to have less of a problem with this. If your operator doesn't know how to correct this, look for another operator until you find one who knows what to do.

My operator who was white underwent electrolysis and experienced scaring. Because of this, she learned how to avoid it and I never had any problems with it. I received the blend and while it may have been slower, it was worth the price to have clear skin.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

KathyLauren

Hi, platlj2!

Welcome to Susan's Place.

I had some scarring from my 4 laser treatments (inexperienced operator).  I quit because I didn't have that much dark hair, and because my skin was becoming light-sensitive due to the estrogen.

I have been doing electrolysis for a year and a half, an hour a week.  I get bumps from the full-power zaps, less so from the lower power settings.  The bumps fade quickly and go away completely in 3-4 days.  The skin looks flushed for several weeks.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions forum to tell the members about yourself.  Here is some information that we like to share with new members:

Things that you should read

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •