Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Update

Started by Joe., June 10, 2016, 05:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe.

Many of you won't remember me. I was a very active member here from 2012 to 2014. I found life so difficult, it was unbearable.

I'm now 1 year 7 months on testosterone and I'm almost a year post top surgery. Life is good. I honestly never believed I would get to this stage. Susans was there for me when I first started out in my transition and I wanted to come in and tell you all how my life turned out.

Things are good, really good. I still struggle sometimes, but it's much less intense. I rarely think about being trans anymore. I'm living my life as normal and I feel like I'm complete now. Things are no longer missing from my life.

Back in 2013 I was certain I wouldn't make it this far. I thought I'd never get T or top surgery but it does happen eventually. Things do get better. I promise.
  •  

Ms Grace

That's great news! I'm really happy for you and your story should hopefully be inspirational for those who are currently struggling themselves.
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Devlyn

I'm going to bump this because I certainly remember you.  :)

I never had any doubts that you'd make it. We're the strongest people on this planet. I'm really glad you've found happiness, you deserve it.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Devlyn on May 06, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
I'm going to bump this because I certainly remember you.  :)

I never had any doubts that you'd make it. We're the strongest people on this planet. I'm really glad you've found happiness, you deserve it.

Hugs, Devlyn

Devlyn,            07 May 2018

Also the: "Nicest, most caring, peaceful, and happy." Great place to be.

You look very beautiful in your new avatar Devlyn.

Best Always,
Christine

Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

Devlyn

Thanks,  Christine!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •