Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Vagina Prosthesis Advice

Started by Jeekun, May 14, 2018, 12:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeekun

Hi everyone,

I just recently got into crossdressing. I got excited and without doing research, I recently purchased an expensive vagina prosthesis/girdle from the "feminization.us" but I am getting very suspicious about the website now. It's day 7 and I haven't gotten an update on the product ever being shipped. I emailed them twice and they replied in the first email (very unprofessionally and in two sentences) that it will take some time for the product to be made, without even giving a time frame. In the second email I sent, they still haven't replied. I did more research and I noticed they didn't have any product reviews (maybe they deleted it). Apparently they have another website that sells the exact same products (crossdress-forgotwhatitwas.com). Also, both websites have no customer service number to call. Although the website is based in Alabama and the owner is a person named Christine, the paypal info that I used to pay to was linked to a Chinese person.

Did anyone ever purchase anything from this website that could give me some reassurance? Maybe they are just really slow because they are a small business? They do have a Facebook page and a youtube channel with no comments (which I assumed they may have deleted as well, seeing that some of their videos have relatively high amount of views). I am seeing a lot of red flags. Should I wait a couple more days for their reply to my second email or should I file a dispute in PayPal ASAP.

If there is a vagina prosthetic that any of you can recommend that is from a trusted website, I'd love to know.
  •  

Jessica

Hi Jeekun 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.
The internet is full of pitfalls and traps looking for a mark.  I find that reading independent reviews is one of the best ways to weed them out.  I hope weren't one of the ones that had gotten tricked.  There are legitimate companies with these products.

I see your new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

Things that you should read

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•