Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Questioning FtM

Started by LaurenceRussell, May 15, 2018, 07:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurenceRussell

I was born female but never accepted that I was a woman. From age four on, I resisted it--fighting about clothing, crying over having the "wrong" parts, trying to play the boys' roles in school plays. Puberty was a nightmare. I'm 31 now. Not sure if I'm going to transition. Not sure even what it means that I feel "like a man" inside, but I do. And I'm a pretty sad, bitter man at that. So. Here I am. Thank you so much for being here.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Hello LaurenceRussell   Thank you for your introduction post.  I am happy that you joined us and are now posting.

I see that you are new here and may have questions and concerns, this is the right place for you to be to find out what others have done that may have been in your circumstances. 
Be aware that there are lots of members here that can identify with the issues that you brought up in your introduction posting. 

WELCOME to Susan's Place.  You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others about your transition and to read about others transitions and their trials, tribulations, and successes in their transition journey. 
It is nice that you have signed up so you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other members.
When frustrated or if you have a successful moment in your journey you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....

***It's a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new friends here. 

Please come in and get involved at your own pace.  Be sure to look at the Links that I posted below, there is information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.
Again, Welcome.
Danielle

Here are some links to the site rules and stuff that all new members should be familiar with:

Things that you should read

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Jessica

Hi LaurenceRussell!  Welcome to Susan's Place, I'm Jessica.
Being sad and bitter can be a drag on life.  @Alaskan Danielle has greeted you to a place where we can find out more about ourselves.  You made a big step joining and posting.  There could be steps that you may find from other members that give you a better understanding of the direction you need to go in.

I'm happy your here, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

V M

Hi Laurence  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Hi LaurenceRussell!

I hope you find what you are looking for.  If you find direction anywhere,  it would be here. This place is filled to the brim with understanding and acceptance. Best wishes!

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

LaurenceRussell

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.
  •  

MeTony

Quote from: LaurenceRussell on May 19, 2018, 06:37:25 AM
Thank you all so much for the warm welcome.

Welcome LaurenceRussell.

I'm 40. It is never too late to transition. Just take your time, time will tell if you need to transision or not.

I would suggest you find yourself a gender therapist that can help you explore these feelings.

Anyways. Welcome. :)

Tony
  •