Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Castration only?

Started by Sabrina99, May 23, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Something about you last post makes me think you might want to look at our WIKI . Your post suggest you might be interested in the Androgyne topic. The fact that you experiencing dysphoria suggest you might belong under the transgender umbrella instead of classifying yourself as an Eunuch.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

jackiefox5585

I personally think an orchi can really improve how it looks. I would totally date a girl that only got an orchi
  •  

Andie1963

Quote from: Cassandra B on May 23, 2018, 04:56:08 PM
I would be perfectly content with just a Orchi only, it's a pretty personal choice, some girls can't handle the site of their penis, me? I would be happy with a vagina, but it's not a must have.

I feel exactly the same as you do and I'm glad that you responded to this post so much, it's really nice to know that I am not the only person that feels like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

GingerVicki

I am content with just getting an orchiectomy. I am up in the air about having my mature male hair line filled in.
  •